It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable Facts, Something to Take Your Mind Off The Heavy Stuff.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
my daughter told me about dolphin rapes years ago. it's the reason she doesn't like to swim in the ocean.

i think the goo with the human white blood cells is crazy and creepy!!

great thread!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
great thread, i love reading stuff like this. Those lightning strike scars are really amazing looking. The dolphin story is nuts, i just can't get "dolphin rape cave" out of my head. Sounds like some terrible independent movie title

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I agree, it looks like in those videos, the women are getting what they expected, and the dolphins are encouraged and trained to do what they are doing.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

The lifestraw is fantastic! They're relatively cheap compared to other filtration systems, idiot proof, and an essential to any survival bag. Definitely worth buying a few and having them in several locations ie BoB, car, home, and always when you travel

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Im glad that you all enjoyed this, even though "dolphin rape" got a lot of attention

I still have more to present in the near future so come by soon and check out the new stuff......

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Dear Sweet Jebus! Dolphin Rape Cave?!

Why do we protect them again?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

now look at the videos of the women sitting and waiting to be pounced. they are totally expecting to be pounced, but the dolphin is just getting a tease. what if these rape cases are learned behavior from a obviously pretty widespread trick that is being encouraged?

Always blame the provacative woman. She made me do it! That wet suit was just too darn low cut I tell ya!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Dog's have third eye lids that close over before the normal 2 close, if you have a dog take a look...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
On the news of the Dolphins, we need to get mobilized, this can't be allowed to continue. Luckily we have some training material on how to deal with this situation, from our friends the Japanese. watch and learn my freinds!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Great thread

The dolphins look like they are trying treading water to me as they are half in half out, which unfortunately looks like dry humping

Dolphin Rape Cave now thats a scary thought!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm not shure about the rape cave thing. Considering dolphins don't even live in caves.
Although there has been reports of dolphins trying to hump people.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

They were all decoys.
Didn't say they ever killed any humans, at least that we know of.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
On the news of the Dolphins, we need to get mobilized, this can't be allowed to continue. Luckily we have some training material on how to deal with this situation, from our friends the Japanese. watch and learn my freinds!

I guess you missed the title of the thread...

Unbelievable Facts, Something to Take Your Mind Off The Heavy Stuff.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Very entertaining. I'd like to know what that goo was and why the person in the photograph wasn't wearing gloves while handling it? Gross and disgusting! S&F!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I didn't think I would be entertaining the thoughts of how to release dolphin sexual tension today, but yet, here I am...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Thanks...now I have to stick my iPods earbuds in my nose.

The lightning fractal pattern was eerily beautiful....would make an awesome tattoo. And the dolphin rape was just simply disturbing.

S&F from me.

For what it's worth, I saw the earbud one a while back..Tried it and it didn't work. At least not for me...

And yeah, the lighting fractal scar... That really is beautiful. In a weird way, I would love to have a scar like that...I just don't want to get it by getting hit by lightning

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have heard before of dolphins getting way too frisky, didn't know about that research...

this thread is a nice change of pace...I always enjoy the weird stuff!!!! keep it coming!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human

Damn is that passage true..hahaha... I was staring at my thumb for a solid 30 seconds before I finished the passage, lol

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

What constitutes LEGITIMATE Dolphin Rape?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Again another awesome thread NRE.

Some of them are really far out there and plain lol'zy, like the one about somebody selling there feces "artist sh*t" for €124,000, I mean dam who the hell bought that crap.
Or the white blobs that fell from the sky which contained human white blood cells and other unknown things. Must of been some passing UFO jettisoned some of there cargo or something, its the only explanation I can think of off the top of my head for that one.

Or even the dolphin one, makes one think before getting in the water with one. WTF.
That banana peel one I never heard of though, wonder if it actually works. Or the cyborg roach one. I may even try the parsley drink one see if it actually does anything in cleaning your kidneys, anyways all cool stuff...
Good thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join