It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable Facts, Something to Take Your Mind Off The Heavy Stuff.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Cool facts and post but are you still using Facebook? I quit using that spy tool about 2.5 years ago. I'd rather die or be burned alive than use FB. If you are still using TPTB favorite tool then please do some research and get off of it. Believe me, it is for your own good.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Headphones one was funny, almost as funny as sticking an iPhone up your ass...I hate iPhones

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Just want to add this. Not sure if it is off topic or not?
It's basically a riddle and i will offer the answer if the ATS crowd cannot answer it.
Ok it goes like this. What two american (current) coins add up to thirty cents, One of them is NOT a nickel?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I bet if you get a lightning scar like that...you get all the ladies!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
Sorry to burst bubbles but....www.skepdic.com...

Ya because false accusations are hard to make, especially when you control the media.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human

edit on 1-10-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Oh my goodness, Dolphin date rape

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
Just want to add this. Not sure if it is off topic or not?
It's basically a riddle and i will offer the answer if the ATS crowd cannot answer it.
Ok it goes like this. What two american (current) coins add up to thirty cents, One of them is NOT a nickel?

Quarter and a nickel. One is not a nickel, bc it's a quarter.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

The Hutchinson effect is most likely a hoax...

I think it was proven to be a hoax as he couldn't reproduce it when it mattered. By that I mean, when he had to do it in front of people. I know the military and NASA where interested in it, but even they said it was hogwash. So who knows, could be real, could be not..

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I watched Mermaid-Body Found last night. So if anyone has seen it, this will make sense. The dolphins having sexual encounters with humans may result in mermaids? The pink thing in the corner of the eye used to be a third eyelid? Perhaps a clear protective covering to protect the eye from the sea? Please, if someone could help me here, because that show was really interesting. I would have never believed it, just like I would have never believed dophins & humans fooling around. Unless it is just a huge hoax and I am very gullible.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulSearching8

The mermaid show was completely made up, the only thing that was real was the "bloop". A lot of people were confused by it, but they did put a disclaimer at the begining of the show.

www.9news.com...

The Dolphin Rape Caves...I can see this as being a good criminal punishment for sex offenders, though I am sure there are some that would pay for a black market experience.

~OkieDokie

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OkieDokie

Well, Darn!! I was really hoping for some kind of Fishd/human hybrid. I didn't see the beginning of the show, caught it after it started. Pretty convincing though. I can see why many were confused. Thanks for the info!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Reddit has an entire subforum dedicated to this

www.reddit.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

It was a great relaxing pictures and facts . Liked all of them.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

Golden Eye 64.

Goldeneye 64 was created by 9 people, 8 of which had never worked on a game before (also the multiplayer was an afterthought, created by one guy).

AND THE WEIRDEST ONE YET......

Dolphin rape.

Around 14 people get raped by Dolphins each year.

Thanks mate these had me going into some ROFLs. These two were my fave, dolphin rape, are you F***ing serious

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Dolphins... so by throwing the plasticy thingy from my 6 back of bud light into the water is actually preventing rape... therefor peta endorses rape... shame on PETA... SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
One guy knows dolphins better than we do. You may remember him from such nature films as Earwigs: Eww! and Man vs. Nature: The Road to Victory. He has a romantic abnormality, one so unbelievable that it must be
hidden from the public at all cost.

edit on 3/10/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

edit on 3/10/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
To add something useful...Did you know the conscious mind can process about 40 bits of information per second while the subconscious 40 Million? Imagine your fragmented, overdosed brain-HDD after 12 hours of surfing and watching TV

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
Sorry to burst bubbles but....www.skepdic.com...

No bubbles burst. The bubble was hidden by a flood of disinformation. Hutchinson stumbled on physics and energy production that the powers that be do not want the average person to be aware of. About five people own all mainstream media in the U.S. Plus, they have great influence on international media, if not outright control. Stories like the one you linked are in place to dowse any curiosity into "fringe" research, and allow the average person to use the story as the foundation for dismissing something and not looking into it. The same thing happened to the surgeon/physician who called-out the pharma companies wanting to inject poisons into children (mercury based preservatives?!). He was assailed by the media until he retracted some of his comments. Imagine multi-billion dollar industries leveraging the media against a single citizen.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
[Awesome. Penis is bigger than I thought..

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join