It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Cipher of the UFOnauts - by Allen Greenfield

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is one of the BEST and most unknown books on UFOlogy. Read it and post your thoughts on this book, here.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

FIRST, some people among us are in the know about UFO phenomena, which
have manifested throughout history. Certain people have known the nature
of this phenomena, and used its nature, for almost as long.

SECOND, those in the know are interactive with the phenomena and have long
been so. Indeed, separating out the phenomena, the legend, the myth-makers and
the Illuminati or Initiates of the True Nature of the phenomena is difficult.

THIRD, the phenomena themselves are inherently intangible, but are able to impinge
upon our reality in a phenomenological way,. because they are archetypal.
Through mythos, archetypes are quite capable of setting real events into motion.

FOURTH, the Illuminati of the phenomena become intertwined with the legend or
mythos itself, and thus take on the legend’s Power to Impinge. The Fully Illuminated
are in control of reality to the extent that the mythos itself is in control. They also, in
a very real sense, acquire its intangibility.

FIFTH, the Illuminati of the UFOnauts are scattered, informally organized on a
worldwide basis. Until the modern Information Revolution, they communicated
through Secret Societies, Allegorical Mystery Dramas and Ciphers. An outworn example
is found in the mythos of Alchemy, its cipher language, etc.

SIXTH, most ciphers have followed the decoding rules established in the various
techniques of Qabalistic Number Analysis, including Gematria, Theosophical Addition,
Notariqon, Temura, etc. The most recent past known cipher was that of Aiq
Bakur, or “The Qabala of Nine Chambers” — a system laid out first in Hebrew (then
a dead language of scholars) on a “number sign” or “tic tac toe” pattern, and adopted
by Royal Arch Masons for English Language use. To some extent, this cipher is still
in current use, but it has long been deciphered and is no longer utilized by Illuminati
of the UFOnauts. The ciphers are discontinued when they are cracked.

SEVENTH, although in use for some time, an English Language Cipher, using
the 26 letters of the standard alphabet and laid out on a grid or plotted out on a 26-
pointed star, was unveiled to a select public by Aleister Crowley in 1904. He said he
received it from the præterhuman intelligence AIWASS1 Crowley was a high — and
highly controversial — initiate of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, but he
never decoded the cipher, which was built on the number 11. Publisher Ray Palmer
told UFOlogists for years that he had a FACT which allowed him to decode cases.
Palmer’s “FACT” is actually the cipher itself; FACT = 56 in cipher, or 5 + 6 = 11, the
1. Aiwass was not Crowley’s only contact. There is considerable discussion in UFOlogy of LAM, the
being Crowley sketched that so closely resembled later UFO-related beings described in modern close encounter
cases. His encounter, in 1896, with two “little men” in the Swiss Alps was mentioned in Jacques
Vallee’s Passport to Magonia catalogue of close encounter cases. Crowley’s “magical mountain” — Mt.
Mealfuorvonie near Loch Ness in Scotland — is said to be a UFOnaut base.
4 Allen H. Greenfield
basis (i.e., the number 11) for deciphering the code.

EIGHTH, Crowley’s “magical son” Frater Achad did partially decipher the code,
but it remained for Carol Smith in 1974 to solve it, and for software programmer
Frater Lamed to make it readily accessible to investigators in the 1980s.

NINTH, the UFOnauts themselves use the cipher when they five names to themselves,
their home planets, etc. They know the case will be reported, and the key
words will be communicated to the Illuminati.

TENTH, since I applied the cipher to such key words, the code is now completely
accessible to UFOlogists and others. The cipher can help analyze cases, predict manifestations
and trace the UFOnauts to their very doorsteps; and yes, they DO have
doorsteps.

ELEVENTH, as soon as the UFOnauts and Illuminati know the knowledge of the
cipher is widespread, the code will change again. Evidence shows it is already changing.
Old Qabalistic
edit on 27-9-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.
edit on 10/4/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
TWELFTH: Huh?

But seriously, aside from being a one man circle jerk, what exactly is this thread supposed to accomplish? If it exists, you only succeded in burning the code you describe. Wouldn't it make more sense to keep the fact that you cracked the code secret? Instead of being able to decipher "their" code at will, all you've done is engage in written masturbation.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

This is not my work. I am sharing it with people because it exists and it's interesting for UFOlogists.
Take it or leave it.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Read it and post your thoughts on this book, here.

mumbo, jumbo, gobble-de-gook...

at the very least, use......

...for the copy&paste job...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

A star because I about peed myself laughing.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I do appreciate people who take their time to post a topic and invest time into composing and expressing their thoughts. My issue with the OP?...in summary, it is based on nothing more than speculation, opinion & wild guesses....and in the UFO community, there's already heaps of it to go around. Illuminati and UFO's?

I suggest investing the time and effort into writing a nice sci-fi thriller/book. Probably a lot more lucrative, too.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: teh googles, they do nothing

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
There is a lot of dis/mis-info in this subject. You should at least read Crowley's books first. Kenneth Grant's books may be of help too. Don't get stuck on one side of the tracks though.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
I do appreciate people who take their time to post a topic and invest time into composing and expressing their thoughts. My issue with the OP?...in summary, it is based on nothing more than speculation, opinion & wild guesses....and in the UFO community, there's already heaps of it to go around. Illuminati and UFO's?

I suggest investing the time and effort into writing a nice sci-fi thriller/book. Probably a lot more lucrative, too.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: teh googles, they do nothing

OMG, what is wrong with people around here? Is everyone drinking the fluoride water or something?

I did not write this, and I only posted the synopsis of the book, taken from the first couple pages.
Why do people bother posting replies to threads when they don't take the time to read them, or investigate the item.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing this. At the very least, its something I never thought of before! I'll look into it more now.

About when did you write this book, op? Was it recently or 5-10 years ago, or what? I want to know how far I have to look back to use the cipher since its changed, and I figured since we got the guy who wrote the book right here, why not take advantage of this direct knowledge? Can I ask what inspired you to write this book? I'm just kiddin', I know you didn't write it but there is some gene in my DNA that just had to mess with you a little when I saw how bent out of shape you got about it... Ain't I a stinker??? *trollface*

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

This is not my work. I am sharing it with people because it exists and it's interesting for UFOlogists.
Take it or leave it.

Not to disturb your masturbation but what "exists" has really nothing to do with real UFOlogy. Esoteric writing has no connection to what is seen in the skies that are definitely not human-constructed. And you are saying it's interesting for UFOlogists. Let's see how many members agree with you which in the long run doesn't mean anything anyway. However, because I recognize some of the names, particularly Meade Layne, I'll start to read the book and see how long it holds my interest. I really hate it, though, when reverends are mentioned as sources since they have their minds closed to reality.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Take it or leave it.

I'll "leave it" since you're offering me a choice.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

I posted a thread about this back in July.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This has to be one of the VERY BEST books on UFO in existence!
Basically, it comes down to this.....

Either,
A.) Aleister Crowley, having written the Book of the Law, created a new Cipher for communication between high adept occultists, which became the new wave of ascended masters channeled through UFO contactees.....

or

B.) Aleister Crowley, having written the Book of the Law, channeled a higher level dimensional entity, Aiwass, which imparted to him, the new Cipher which would be used to bring communications from the higher dimensional entities, which we now consider to be UFO occupants from various star systems.

Hypothesis A makes much more sense because it's more likely that Crowley created a new form of secret communication for high level magickal adepts to communicate with each other, than the idea that some aliens or demons imparted to Crowley a code which would be used by other entities like Hilarion, Ashtar, Bashar, RA, Seth to communicate high level spiritual information about alien life on other planets and the future of humanity.

Can some people who have a half a brain (at least), please read this book and post their thoughts here.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
www.theparacast.com...

An extended conversation with T. Allen Greenfield, author of "Secret Cipher of the UFOnauts" and "Secret Rituals of the Men In Black." You'll hear his fascinating viewpoints about UFOs and their possible connection with other strange phenomena.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I made an attempt to read the downloaded book but couldn't progress past the beginning pages 'cause I consider it gobbledygook and I don't see any connection to the real UFO mystery. Aleister Crowley for crying out loud! Magikal chants, ceremonies and all kinds of esoteric crap. The people mentioned in the book have as much connection to UFOs as Roswell to a UFO crash!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

I made an attempt to read the downloaded book but couldn't progress past the beginning pages 'cause I consider it gobbledygook and I don't see any connection to the real UFO mystery. Aleister Crowley for crying out loud! Magikal chants, ceremonies and all kinds of esoteric crap. The people mentioned in the book have as much connection to UFOs as Roswell to a UFO crash!

Well then you get a "F" in research.
You get a "D-" in effort,
and you fail the conspiracy class.
Your basically worthless to the effort of expanding the idea surrounding UFOlogy and Ciphers, and you'll never amount to much as a magician.
Congratulations and Thanks!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
every time i see that name, this comes to mind.

Mr. Crowly doom doom doom.

you fooled all those people with magic
yea you waited on satan's call

man i just love that tune.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Well then you get a "F" in research.
You get a "D-" in effort,
and you fail the conspiracy class.
Your basically worthless to the effort of expanding the idea surrounding UFOlogy and Ciphers, and you'll never amount to much as a magician.
Congratulations and Thanks!

I wasn't "researching", I was reading for enjoyment. The contents of the book do not lead to any serious research results.

My effort was full-fledged. The material cut it short.

I am not a conspiracist so I was never in a class.

Ciphers have no connection to those non-human, mysterious aerial "vehicles" named UFOs. I don't want to be a magician but I enjoy those who do "magic" or the art of illusion.

You are out of your league here if you think that your wild ramblings will earn you the support of the membership. One or two may enjoy you but this thread won't grow as much as you hope.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I've just read through the bullet points, but the first 5 points are pretty much what I've come to believe on the subject, mainly through their symbolism, both shown and hidden. The Cipher is something I'm not aware of though, seems like it might be worth the read.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

in other words, "I stomp on your dreams"...very nice!
hahaha,

Like I care about making friends on a forum controlled by Masons and fools.

I am so sad that my thread will not grow to the hopes and dreams I had for it...boo hoo

incidently, I do not care if YOU personally wake up or not. I care that I woke 1 person up, whether it was you or not.

edit on 3-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join