It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Granite Sarcophagus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
What was the purpose of the granite crypts which reside in the Egyptian pyramids. No bodies were ever found in them. The lids on them weigh over 70 tonne. What was their function? Please speculate away.
edit on 22-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I don't believe they were crypts.

I think they were used for some other mechanical or technical purpose of their time.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I think you mean Sarcophagus, suggest Google Search, all the answers are there, it is amazing!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

i mean the granite ones, the ones that look like huge rectangular crypts not the ones which are made of wood and shaped like a person. The lids of the granite ones weigh over 70 tonnes. I dont care for main streams opinion of them being tombs, when the lids were pushed aside they looked in and found no bodies.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Please correct the title of your thread.

esophagus : The part of the alimentary canal that connects the throat to the stomach; the gullet. In humans and other vertebrates it is a muscular tube lined with mucous membrane
Google Dictionary

It is better to discuss a topic if it is clear what that topic is. You have a point regarding the weight of the lids etc. What do you think was the purpose of these stone coffins?
edit on 22-9-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'm inclined to believe they allowed peoples to communicate with higher intelligence. And possiblt still could if restored, although, we would have to "grow up" spiritually also.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

if offering my speculative ideas. They look like they were designed to accomodate a single person to lay down in them. No bodies were found in them so i guess a live people must of occupied them. A meditation device.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

What amazes me about these granite Sarcophagi is the precision of the finish - aside from the massive size and weight, there is the unbelievable 90 degree corners and perfect planes - one wonders how they did it?

Mind-blowing stuff, to say the least!!
edit on 22-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Ascension chambers.
The near death bloodline royals or initiates of the 'secret teachings' would lay in them while other initiates would chant harmonics to induce trance like states or 'psychedelic' states of consciousness that would allow for the soul of the individual to become awakened and lucid in trance. This would allow for that soul to ascend to the neighboring star Sirius and be reborn into the next level 'soul life cycle' in that area of the galaxy.

This of course could only occur when the pyramids (A megalithic structure mirroring the human pineal gland would be staring at 'God' (Sirius)) were aligned with Sirius and the souls of the initiated were disciplined enough to withstand intense prolonged lucid dreaming and the art of dreaming awake in darkness for the soul to voyage into the next phase of its sojourn and in turn die/ascend within the sarcophagus then later become mummified in golden coffins with etched jewels and relics embedded later to be found by monkeys who still question what the hell was their whole culture about and why can't we build what they built. Answer: The true gods have shed their shells and have long gone, their shells remain to prove what we can accomplish with this body and this mind combined.

Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Just brainstorming, if we accept that the Egyptians had no magic by which they could levitate stone, it would seem that maybe they were made to keep something in, as in do not let this out? Just asking. OP what are your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Maybe they are 'orgone accumulators'.
Wilhelm Reich invented an orgone accumulator but was put in prison for it.
The FDA burned all his work on the subject.
edit on 22-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

That is an interesting idea, could you post some more information about that? I am not familiar with what that is exactly.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Um lets see.. Maybe they took the bodies out of the box a long time ago?????? They are for the Giant builders. Look in the Serapheum Tomb of the Apis Bull.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I heard about this along time ago but if you google 'Wilhelm Reich imprisoned', you will beable to research deeper.

Something that i found:
In 1954, during the Joe McCarthy era, the American feds decided to go after Reich again. Without any proof whatsoever, the Food and Drug Administration succeeded in having a federal court brand the accumulator a fraud, with the added dictum that orgone energy does not exist, and the order that all literature even mentioning orgone energy should be burned. The FDA placed a ban on transporting or using Reich's orgone boxes. Because one of Reich's co-workers continued to transport the orgone boxes, Reich was imprisoned. He died of a heart attack in prison at the age of 60 in 1957, the day before he was to go up for parole.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Orgone Accumulator In 1940, Wilhelm Reich constructed the first device to accumulate orgone energy: a six-sided box constructed of alternating layers of organic materials (to attract the energy) and metallic materials (to radiate the energy toward the center of the box). Patients would sit inside the accumulator and absorb orgone energy through their skin and lungs. The accumulator had a healthy effect on blood and body tissue by improving the flow of life-energy and by releasing energy-blocks.

Linky....

Thanks Itisnowagain - down the rabbit hole we go....................

Now this is interesting, given Sinnys and OmegaSynthesis' comments about communications and ascension chambers, the FBI has a comment regarding Mr Reich as well - seems he may have been on to something.

His research was sealed by the FDA for 50years in 1957............curiouser & curiouser !!
edit on 22-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: Corrected misunderstanding about sealing of research - thanks Itisnowagain

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

Orgone Accumulator In 1940, Wilhelm Reich constructed the first device to accumulate orgone energy: a six-sided box constructed of alternating layers of organic materials (to attract the energy) and metallic materials (to radiate the energy toward the center of the box). Patients would sit inside the accumulator and absorb orgone energy through their skin and lungs. The accumulator had a healthy effect on blood and body tissue by improving the flow of life-energy and by releasing energy-blocks.

Linky....

Now this is interesting, given Sinnys and OmegaSynthesis' comments about communications and ascension chambers, the FBI has a comment regarding Mr Reich as well - seems he may have been on to something.

He sealed his research for 50years in 1957............curiouser & curiouser !!

Wilhelm Reich did not seal the research - the FDA did.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Maybe they were deprivation chambers. Do you know if they were water tight.
Interesting.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Corrected that - thanks mate.

great stuff by the way

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I have read the link you posted and it does say there that it was Reich that sealed it in his last will and testament. But because he was in prison and died the day before his parole i think it is very curious indeed.
The authorities put him in prison because of his research into orgone so they did not want anyone to know about the orgone accumalator.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
What was the purpose of the granite crypts which reside in the Egyptian pyramids. No bodies were ever found in them. The lids on them weigh over 70 tonne. What was their function? Please speculate away.

Many have speculated the pyramids were actually some type of power generators.

When you consider the position and deminsions of the sarcophagus, could it be that it held something which was used in this operation.

I have read of the sudden decline of the Egytians society after the "exodus". Could it be that whatever was involved was take from Egypt at that time. One possible candidate which could fit this senario would be the "ark".
According to the stories, it was similar in design to a capacitor and it produced an awsome amount of power.

Take this and the materials used in the pyramids, it may not be such a great leap of imagination after all.
edit on 22-9-2012 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join