It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else try to watch "the movie" yet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I just went to you tube so I could see what all the fuss was about, this was out of sheer boredom. The video is like
13 minutes long, I could only watch it for about 5 minutes, not because it's intense, but because IT SUCKS!!!!
Has anyone else watched it, and if so, did you sit through the whole thing?
It almost seems like it was made crappy on purpose, that's how bad it is. I've sat through Pee Wee's Big Adventure three times, I couldn't sit through this ONCE.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Watched it, and I got to thinking....Killing and riots over what seems to be a high school made movie...What has this world come to. Yes it has its ish talking about Mohammad. But who can take it seriously. I mean Cmon, seriously.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I really dont feel a need to watch it. For all the protests going on, I don't know a single person here in the States that has watched it. I just refuse to play into whatever game, someone is playing. It almost seems like the ME knew about the video before Americans did

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Personally I thought the video was an insult to anyone who has ever made a move before. The entire middle east thing really has nothing to do with the video if it did we would have seen the same thing when south park did their show and when that dannish cartoon came out.
The entire movie was low-budget and stupid. But the maker did not even want to so bad it was funny the way most b-films do so it just came off as stupid. Coming from me that means a lot because
1. I LOVE b-film/low budget movies
2. Im probably the only person that will admit that I love to laugh at racist/sexist/religious jokes.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Yes, I have watched it. I sat through the whole thing 3 times trying to understand. I can't see that movie ever being taken seriously be anyone that even has a brain in there head. The only thing that movie really insults is movies. It's horrible. I KNOW that these people were born with a brain, so that only leaves me with the conclusion that the movie is an excuse to act like f-ing animals not a reason.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I watched only a couple minutes of it. The acting was sub par, the sets were cheaply done, and the script was horrible. But it wasn't made to be a popular, thought provoking film. It was made as a weapon. The film doesn't matter. The message it conveys does. The reaction to that message was fully expected. They got what they wanted out of making that film.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Brilliant response and one I second.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I watched it.

The entire time I was thinking to myself "how could anyone take this seriously?"

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think I watched the first 7 or 8 minutes of it then stopped it. It's probably the most un-entertaining video I have ever seen. The sound is terrible, the acting is even worse, and the "story" is laughable, if you can even call it a story.

Why anyone would get so worked up by something so laughably awful is beyond me. I guess religion is to blame.

Thank goodness I came to my senses before I was turned into one of the people protesting and rioting.

link   
DP
edit on 18-9-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

link   
My first ever TP. Nice....

edit on 18-9-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Watched it....I would say it was 12 minutes of my time wasted but that would be a lie. It was so horrible that I skipped ahead through most of it, only 7 minutes of my tme wasted watching complete garbage.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
I just went to you tube so I could see what all the fuss was about, this was out of sheer boredom. The video is like
13 minutes long, I could only watch it for about 5 minutes, not because it's intense, but because IT SUCKS!!!!
Has anyone else watched it, and if so, did you sit through the whole thing?
It almost seems like it was made crappy on purpose, that's how bad it is. I've sat through Pee Wee's Big Adventure three times, I couldn't sit through this ONCE.

it gets better once they go back in time...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

I think there is a lot more to this story than what we were told, perhaps the movie was just a log to throw on a fire so it could become an inferno.
I don't think any of us can figure it out because we simply can not imagine the level of evil we are dealing with.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
this movie?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

You're definitely not the only person who finds those jokes funny, I recommend David Cross "The Pride is Back" for a million laughs.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Sounds like it's well worth people dying and getting injured for!

I liked this article about the protests here in Australia:

HAVE we Sydney-siders got this straight?
Because on the other side of the Pacific, somewhere in California, some loser has thrown together some kind of amateur internet video insulting your particular god, you think it justifiable to:
Take over the Sydney CBD.
Cause willful damage to property.
Throw rocks at police officers who are doing nothing more than their duty.
Hold up such ludicrous signs as “Behead all those who insult the prophet.”
We have to ask: Do you have the first clue as to the ramifications of your actions? Do you not understand that the net result of such irresponsible, appalling action is to give ample fuel to every racist in the country to reinforce every bad stereotype they have ever had of you, and that will affect badly the hundreds of thousands of other peaceful and law-abiding Islamic Australians?

The rest is here:
www.smh.com.au...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Ive seen the film and i will lol, it really just looks at islam from a westerners point of veiw, just as the bible contradicts its self the kerahn does the same its all bs, did i say its all bs, hate propergander at a level we havent witnessed in10,11 yrs THE NEXT SUPER MAJOR FALSE FLAG ATTACK IS VERY CLOSE and i have a feeling it will make 911 look like marry popins this issue is ww.
Im sure there are some muslim film makers that could do one on christ and christianity and i would love to see it! RELIGION IS HUMANITYS WEAKNESS thats why these strings are being pulled SO WE HATE ONE ANOTHER

LOVE ONE ANOTHER THE ONLY RELIGON!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Has anyone seen Monty Python's "Life of Brian" ? its the same kinda thing and a full length movie!

Where were the riots then LOL.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
reply to post by Superhans

You're definitely not the only person who finds those jokes funny, I recommend David Cross "The Pride is Back" for a million laughs.

Thanks, hard to find funny things online when you are a modern day "racist"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join