It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Reaches Out to the American Public (Interview Clip)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
He says "Iran's government and top Leadership is run by fanaticism, the same fanaticism that you see storming embassies"...

Is he wrong?

There is no US embassy in Tehran

It's other countries that this is happening in.

So yes he is wrong.

Those other fanatics you are talking about are funded and supported by the United States fighting via proxy in places like Libya and Syria.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Amen. But for some odd reason they do believe it does. Sorry, your little country isnt the center of the world. Get over yourself.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Nothing is going to happen, with all the tensions with the Muslim in Arab countries the last thing that Israel will want now is an attack on Iran and have the entire Arab nations that surrounds them turning against them with all the violence and rage that the area is engaged now.

They are not that stupid.
US is not taking side right now.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This Nut&Yahoo is something, embarrassing the president of the United States in front of public media is something else.

If I were an American would arrest this whack job immediately.

edit on 16-9-2012 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Has anyone stopped to think that after all these years of such vast wealth as all the Middle Eastern countries enjoy, that only *now* Iran considers it high time to develop nuclear technology, and that this is *after* Israel stirs up the West over it? Russia, China, and just about anyone else interested could have given that technology to them. They maintain diplomatic relations pretty much globally, folks. They are not the isolated country the US media portrays them to be.

Prior to the revolution at the end of the '70s, Iran was on reasonably good terms with the US, so much so that the Shah was given asylum when Khomeini took power. Since then, there has been no diplomatic relations between the US and Iran. Israel is, I believe, the only single other country on the planet that has no diplomatic relations with Iran (because they aren't recognized).

The thing is, do you think they have been goaded into doing this, whether it's a charade or not? Do you think this is all another red herring for war? Can we stop and really think about things?

One more thing I want to say here: There will be no nuclear weapons used on this planet. That's absolutely guaranteed. With that in mind, what's really going on? Think about it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

.. it's just a meeting. Obama found plenty of time for the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group. He should also have found time to meet with war-hungry Netanyahu.

The above quote does make me wonder. That must have really angered Bibi,

Brings up a few questions ...

1 - Obama found time to meet with the Muslim Brotherhood, who has openly called for war with Israel, but he couldn't find time to meet with Israel ... that would indeed tick off Israel.

2 - What is the point of ticking off Israel? Is it simply because Obama can't stand Netanyahu and so he didn't meet with him (even though he should have?). OR is there a NWO/TPTB higher purpose in ticking off Israel and isolating them? Do they WANT Israel to have a temper tantrum and to hit Iran on their own??

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan Do they WANT Israel to have a temper tantrum and to hit Iran on their own??

I truly hope your remark was Sarcasm..

I mean there are hundreds of threads on ATS discussing Nukes and the Stability of Irans Leaders.

For people to have concerns over a `temper tantrum`thrown by a country with 250-300 nukes.

Maybe the US should re-consider which country should be the recipent of its weapons.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

And please, people, remember that Israel's nukes are entirely unsupervised and in fact are unconfirmed. It is believed that they are nuke-armed, but since they have signed no agreements on nuclear arms whatsoever, they are officially unconfirmed. In fact, there aren't really any of their armaments being supervised by any agreements at all, and that includes their biological and chemical weapons. Why isn't the world up in arms over that?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is part of the reason why no one believes Netanyahu or any of his war monger pals:

1992: Israeli member of parliament Binyamin Netanyahu predicts that Iran was “3 to 5 years” from having a nuclear weapon.

1992: Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres predicts an Iranian nuclear warhead by 1999 to French TV.

1995: The New York Times quotes US and Israeli officials saying that Iran would have the bomb by 2000.

1998: Donald Rumsfeld tells Congress that Iran could have an intercontinental ballistic missile that could hit the US by 2003.

www.juancole.com...

Netanyahu: "I really, really, really mean it this time guys. I'm totally serious"

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

And now people criticize Obama for not giving Netanyahu the time of day. Why should anyone take him seriously? Why would they? He's a clown, and a very annoying one at that. I've said it before: He's an embarrassment to the human race. That's about the best I can say about the guy.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by FlyersFan Do they WANT Israel to have a temper tantrum and to hit Iran on their own??

No. It's a legitimate question. Obama dis'd Netanyahu and then he refused to meet with him. But at the same time, Obama met with the terrorist Islamic Brotherhood group which has openly called for war with Israel. WHY would Obama do this? He hates Netanyahu .. he got caught on an open mic complaining about him and Obama has snubbed him before. So was the reason Obama refused to meet with Netanyahu just a matter of Obama not acting presidential and doing his job ??? OR .... Does the NWO/TPTB really want a war with Iran to get kicked off? Do they want Israel to get so upset with Iran and with the USA that they go in and bomb it on their own?? Obviously Obama snubbing Netanyahu and then meeting with the Muslim Brotherhood will tick off Netanyahu .. and considering how close to war Israel is with Iran, could this be TPTB/and/or Obama pushing Israel to get ticked off and attack Iran for some reason????

It can only be one of those two reasons ...
- Obama wasn't being presidential and let his feelings get in the way of business
- Someone wants to tick off Netanyahu, Isolate him, and then __________.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
And now people criticize Obama for not giving Netanyahu the time of day. Why should anyone take him seriously? Why would they? He's a clown, and a very annoying one at that.

Sure. But the fact is that Obama is supposed to meet with heads of state .. especially supposed (not really) allies ... especially nuclear allies who are on the brink of war ...

Clown or not. The meeting should have taken place. The question remains ... WHY didn't it?

Was Obama letting his feelings for Netanyahu get in the way?
OR
Is there a reason TPTB are isolating and ticking off Netanyahu who has an itchy trigger finger??

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This is garbage. They have used the same numbers over and over again. They are going to almost have a bomb six months from now, forever.

We were tricked into Iraq with "they have WMD's" we don't want to go to Iran for "they WILL have WMD's" If we go in and find out they weren't making them, guess what? "Fool me once shame on, shame on you, but the fool me won't get fooled again!"

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Oh... I really dislike this guy... he's a real liar. To his end remark. It's impossible to set a new standard of human stupidity Mr. Netanyahu because you yourself have set that line so low that no-one will ever cross it.

The mere fact that he is given a chance to adress the American people directly is a dead give-away that something is corrupt in the American media. Israel and the Zionists must be truely desperate by now that they employ so obvious a presence and pitch their liar propaganda so hard.

I hope the American people who watched this clip or the entire interview are bright enough to see past Netanyahus pointless accusations and not let themselves be told what and when to do it. Israel means NOTHING... or, with the right wording... Israels terrorist government means nothing.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I truly hope, as a previous poster commented, that you're being sarcastic or at least facetious. Come on. Spend tons of money and waste a lot of people's time pandering to a worthless Boy-Who-Cries-Wolf? Enough is enough. You may not quite understand that these meetings are not just a quick office call. There is quite a circus to organize every single time. The admin costs alone are high. The phone works just fine.

Even Sarkozy called Netanyahu a liar. If a world-class liar like Sarkozy dares to make such an observation to a peer, it's gotta be a pretty broad sentiment.

The fact is that Netanyahu has driven himself into a place of disdain and scorn amongst his peers and it's not such a crowd that one can truly afford to alienate. That hasn't stopped him though, has it? Do you think Obama or any other major player on the global politics field should drop everything every time that goon whistles? Please. They've probably all had more than enough of the guy and have all called it quits on him. It's his own doing. Imagine all the years of this guy and his wailing lamentations. Screw him and screw all the other Zionists.

Imagine if Obama had to drop everything every time some nutter leader like Mugabe or the late Kim Jong-il called for a meeting. How could he ever get anything done at all? There's only so much time in a day.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Netanyahu is a blood thirsty psychopath. I'm glad that Obama turned him down....Israel is not our master. The last thing we need is a Zionist neo-con for president, like Mitt Romney and crew.

edit on 16-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Spend tons of money and waste a lot of people's time pandering to a worthless Boy-Who-Cries-Wolf?

- Obama wastes tons of our money and time on many different frivolities. So saying it's a waste of time and money doesn't cut it. The time and money to meet with Netanyahu would be very small compared to the other wastes of money. This is irrelevant.

- Netanyahu, and Israel, are supposed to be an American ally. It is the job of the POTUS to meet with allies .. especially trigger happy YUTZs (like Netanyahu) in order to 'talk them down'.

- Obama met with the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group. if you want to point fingers at a 'waste of time and money' ... then you should be pointing at these meetings.

You may not quite understand that these meetings are not just a quick office call.

It seems that I understand what these meetings and the situation much better than you do.

Now try to look past your disdain for Netanyahu and read what I posted.
I believe there is a conspiracy in all this.
And since this is a conspiracy site .. I"m laying it out.

Did Obama blow off Netanyahu, even though he should have met with him, simply because he doesn't like the guy and he let his personal feelings get in the way of business ....

OR .. (and I think this is the more likely) .... Are The Powers That Be purposely isolating and ticking off Netanyahu?? They know he's a trigger happy ticking time bomb. Do TPTB want a war between Israel and Iran? Is there something bigger cooking?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Netanyahu is a blood thirsty psychopath. I'm glad that Obama turned him down

Obama has no problem meeting with the blood thirsty psychopathic Muslim Brotherhood.
He should have no problem meeting with Netanyahu. Afterall .. it's his JOB to do so.
Being POTUS means you have to deal with everyone .. not just the ones you like.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

No. It's a legitimate question. Obama dis'd Netanyahu and then he refused to meet with him. But at the same time, Obama met with the terrorist Islamic Brotherhood group which has openly called for war with Israel. WHY would Obama do this?

I'm no Obama apologist but I think the political reason would be that if Egypt is going to be on the payroll than we need to see if the Muslim Brotherhood is going to play ball or not, hence the meeting. Why would Obama meet with Netanyahu? So Netanyahu can embarrass Obama again by lecturing him like a little boy. Netanyahu is overplaying his hand right now making all kinds of demands to Obama, Obama knows what the public feels about a war with Iran, and doesn't want anything to do with it tell after the election. Netanyahu is deliberately trying to make Obama look weak on the heels of the election, because it serves his agenda to have Romney as President where a war with Iran would be a certainty.....Hell Romney has already been over to Israel to kiss Netanyahu's boots!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Even if Obama loses the elections, Romney could not go to war with Iran, US is not economically safe to do so, remember is up to the financeers of the US to allow the lending in case of war.

In this instance it was China the one that help finance the conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq, right now China is not very open to keep purchasing US bonds like it did before the global meltdown of derivatives, they were no happy to find out that their big US investments in mortgages went down the hill.

Yeah is a lot of things that people have not clue how is played and how is done.

US can not afford a war with any country right now, too much money already been funneled in foreign aid.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join