It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worshiping The Dark (A Rant against The Light)...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Everything comes from one thing. No matter what you are, what you do or where you go, it's all the same thing, just from a myriad of different angles.

We're so used to looking at it from one side, we've forgotten there are other windows to look from.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
perhaps there is a place outside of space and time, outside the wheel of samsara...a place that cannot be fathomed but only experienced.

the dark desires activity so it can come to know itself. the light exhausts activity and wishes to forget itself in the depths of a dreamless slumber. together they travel round and round the wheel, often crossing points they crossed before, saying "Have I been here? Where am I going?"

eventually someone gets wise and asks, "I know myself this way and I know myself that way, but who AM I?"

Consider the middle way as the exit door from the wheel of samsara, where who I Am can become Absolute.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by arpgme

My own mental projection ?

i didnt write down i woreship the darkness and i rant against the light
thats your own mental projection my friend not mine
it comes from you not me and the way you have reply to my previous post
make it clear that you are a bit lost but not far from the truth
find the balance in you

search for the Ying Yang symbol to understand what i mean

Of course I typed the words so THAT is my own mental projection. I admit that. but it is YOU who chose to view it as "bad vibes" - they are just words... you put your own mental projection of "good" and "bad" on it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by arpgme

You are bringing up a very interesting concept. Do you know Carl Jung's thoughts? He went on his own path. He went into the dark and emerged through the other side a Hero. That is the myth. It's what Zelda games are based on in large part, the hero myth, who must travel into the dark world, to come out the other side godlike..

Yes, an interesting concept, and even in Zelda light is seen as better. The dark world was destroyed as the triforce got back together. The mainstream culture teaches that light is good and dark is evil.

Although this quote from the one of the games is interesting:

Dekadin - Zelda Oracle of Ages
"Hah... Only the darkness can ease my heart. I guess laughing my troubles away is just a dream deferred..."

I know, I am a Zelda geek...

You took the Zelda reference but not the Carl Jung haha, ok.. You see though. The light is within you, just watch the opening of any columbia pictures movie, where the torch ends up inside the U of columbia.. Once you go into the dark and run out of all the demons to fight, all the fears to overcome, all that's left is YOU. Being that the light is within you, that would be the obvious outcome.

If you go all the way into darkness and never come out you are just a point of light. And one step further you are crushed into nothing.

I have to disagree with you and agree with the trinity, oops I mean triforce...

But expanding forever into light, means you are also nothing. Nothing is nothing, and everything is nothing. I like contrast.

Here:
source, explaining that knowledge and wisdom come from "the dark night of the soul."
"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being. " Carl Gustav Jung

I'm assuming you havn't strayed too far into the dark for any length of time as someone like a scorpio would... Trust me it isn't the end game, unless you want out of the gates... The Masons already told you this.. Complete darkness brings you unconsciousness.

It's like basic training. It was the worst thing of my life. I researched it forever, but as soon as I got there oh man... haha. It was the worst, but because of all the pain, I am stronger now. I could walk across the country now if I needed to. My mental strength is the main part. You have to walk in the dark. You have to go through the pain to GROW. Yes we grow in the dark. We grow our inner flame that is. You shrink in the light. It's like being wrapped in a warm blanket all the time instead of going out into the cold..

Darkness is a gift.

And last but not least another Zelda reference. Shadow Link. This is also a Carl Jung reference to ones greatest enemy, their shadow self. But it's a blessing in disguise. It's one of the greatest gifts..
edit on 9/13/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by arpgme

My own mental projection ?

i didnt write down i woreship the darkness and i rant against the light
thats your own mental projection my friend not mine
it comes from you not me and the way you have reply to my previous post
make it clear that you are a bit lost but not far from the truth
find the balance in you

search for the Ying Yang symbol to understand what i mean

Of course I typed the words so THAT is my own mental projection. I admit that. but it is YOU who chose to view it as "bad vibes" - they are just words... you put your own mental projection of "good" and "bad" on it.

I dont have any bad vibes on my side .. it was only a opinion
im only an illusion of words on your screen
when you type words on your keyboard .. it make a mental projection "another illusion"
has soon you press enter you send your own mental projection to others
i know it can sound a bit complicated but its true
you didnt meant to send bad vibes i know .. but the words are magic
so you need to be carefull when you speak
you make your own rules .. you choose your own words
every actions you take can have different butter fly effects in the space time continuum
so you make your own good or bad chain reactions and it triggers many reply accordingly
it mean you create your own illusions

in other parellele dimension you maybe choose other set of words and it would have made different trigger
thats why each moment in our life is so important to do our best and try our best

btw when you will see the bigger picture in life you will know
that my reply is not a coincidence .. your op triggered in me to answer you exactly like i am now
everything in life always happen for a reason

hope it helped
even if i still dont like the title .. i thank you for sharing your thoughs with others
people like to hear and read other people thoughs whatever they are

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Maybe we are saying the same thing with different words - or maybe we aren't..

It won't be a temporary escape, the fear will be gone from THAT monster/demon. It is about EMPTYING the fears, so of course more fears will pop up for you to empty..

I don't think we are saying the same thing, the words you use are very clear...

How you can you be rid of the fear of something if you do understand what it is about that 'thing' that scares you in the first place?

You need to study and understand this thing/monster/demon/ego before you know why it scares you...

Emptying fears not good enough, emptiness only provides space or a vacuum for more fears to occupy (as you said yourself). Forget about fears connected to a particular monster/ego/demon, we need to erase the emotion of fear itself.

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnobody

some main fears to get you started:

fear of the unknown,
fear of yourself,
fear of being alone,
fear of the dark..

fears are the only thing that could ever limit you. look for the limits. And then break them.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Gnobody

There is the beginning (Empty Space /Darkness) and the end (What appears / Light / Matter).

You don't have to stay in the "middle" and doing so does not make anything any less true or false...

In my mind, it makes more sense to return to The Source (Emptiness/Space/Darkness) but that is my opinion - you can choose differently...

Light is the result - what was born from the darkness (space) it is just the "result' the "left-over", eventually all will return home...

I don't agree with your description of the beginning or the 'source' or that the darkness is superior to the light, or that we should worship the darkness... experience it, yes. Worship it, no.

You say that,

"You don't have to stay in the "middle" and doing so does not make anything any less true or false"

Thats true, we have to do anything, but by staying 'in the middle' you are centered while you experience/study/comprehend both sides...

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Gnobody

fear of the unknown,
fear of yourself,
fear of being alone,
fear of the dark..

fears are the only thing that could ever limit you. look for the limits. And then break them.

We have 1,000's of fears, fears are born because of ignorance, and some are born from knowledge, but the raw ego/demon/emotion of fear is what we need to erase...

As well as the myriad of other egos/demons/emotions we have..

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

reply to post by Ben81

The "words" are not magic. Only if you perceive them as such.

For example, I didn't intend to give you "bad vibes" but because certain phrases or words you already labeled as "bad vibes" - in your own mind - they were so when you read my post.

I could tippy toe around words and find out what words everyone likes and suit to their own preferences... or I could just go the easy route and just be myself and express with the words that feel comfortable for me and my nature and if people link words to "bad vibes" realize it has nothing to do with me but their own mind...

It's like basic training. It was the worst thing of my life. I researched it forever, but as soon as I got there oh man... haha. It was the worst, but because of all the pain, I am stronger now. I could walk across the country now if I needed to. My mental strength is the main part. You have to walk in the dark. You have to go through the pain to GROW. Yes we grow in the dark. We grow our inner flame that is. You shrink in the light. It's like being wrapped in a warm blanket all the time instead of going out into the cold..

Darkness is a gift.

And last but not least another Zelda reference. Shadow Link. This is also a Carl Jung reference to ones greatest enemy, their shadow self. But it's a blessing in disguise. It's one of the greatest gifts..

I don't think it is "growing" at all. "Growing" assumes that there is some type of goal to get to (which is a deception of the light). It is RETURNING to the darkness. You already came from perfection (calmness, stillness, emptiness, space, darkness), you just picked up fear and all these other things along the way...

Shadow self is not an "enemy" only an existence that you can CHOOSE to label as whatever made up concept you want - "good", "bad", "friend", "enemy" , etc...

Sometimes I think these projections are another thing which keeps people from returning to The Source...

reply to post by Gnobody

Originally posted by Gnobody
I don't agree with your description of the beginning or the 'source' or that the darkness is superior to the light, or that we should worship the darkness... experience it, yes. Worship it, no.

I would agree or disagree depending on your definition of "worship".

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You are talking about death. It's ok though. I will disagree with your ways. I don't need to die while im alive, and don't need to live when I die.

I am sure you are not understanding my posts.
Re-read what I REALLY said about dark link. You are missing it. Blessing...
I am also sure you don't know what nothing is.

We came out of nothing for a reason.

What's yours?

You have problems for every word because you don't understand other people have different thoughts than you. There is no truth silly. Don't you get it yet. You were left here. You can go ahead and become nothing(everything) if you want, which is still a goal for you. Meanwhile I'll do my things, ie you are wrong.

I don't have to try to be what I was always and will always BE. I AM. but meanwhile I will play my games, it is why I came ya know. Go back to your sexless existence, without the dance of dark and light. That sounds STILL, but still, been there will always be there eternity always in a moment...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Come on now arpgme, you know full well what my definition of the word 'worship' is, its the same as everybody elses who is reading this forum....Is your definition of 'worship' different than mine?

However, just in case my defintion is different to your's and everybody else, this is how I define 'worship'..

Worship: To render religious reverence and homage to. To feel an adoring reverence or regard for (any person or thing).

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Gnobody

fear of the unknown,
fear of yourself,
fear of being alone,
fear of the dark..

We have 1,000's of fears, fears are born because of ignorance, and some are born from knowledge, but the raw ego/demon/emotion of fear is what we need to erase...

Gnobody

you asked the question "how do I get rid of fears if I don't know what they are?" It was a good question and I was getting your mind started. Getting rid of fear is not for the mind to do. It comes from direct experience which comes from direct fears.

You have to know to know. ie "erasing fear" is not a valid concept for the mind on it's own, for there is no way to do it in one step.

This is what we do everyday all day. No skipping steps.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Come on now arpgme, you know full well what my definition of the word 'worship' is, its the same as everybody elses who is reading this forum....Is your definition of 'worship' different than mine?

However, just in case my defintion is different to your's and everybody else, this is how I define 'worship'..

Worship: To render religious reverence and homage to. To feel an adoring reverence or regard for (any person or thing).

Gnobody

He has gone so far into darkness that words have no meaning anymore.

don't you know? hahaha

He is too good to communicate on our level. If he uses any real words in any real way then he is having an opinion which then moves him out of darkness in any direction...

You see if he interacts he moves and loses his "Still, darkness, forever-ness" hehe.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Yes, I think I understand what you're saying about Dark Link. He made Link stronger as he finally faced him.

You are right, going back to The Source is sexless. Sex is manifested in light/matter so that it can all connect together in unity. There may be a leaf on the "left" side and "right" side of a growing plant, but both are from the dirt, and still is connected to it, and will return to it as it crumbles and the seed is back into the dirt.

Gnobody oh no. By worship I mean be-like (follow) not to adore. These emotions are not in the dark, they are a part of the light. The place where all emotions manifest is the dark.
edit on 13-9-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Gnobody

fear of the unknown,
fear of yourself,
fear of being alone,
fear of the dark..

Gnobody

you asked the question "how do I get rid of fears if I don't know what they are?" It was a good question and I was getting your mind started. Getting rid of fear is not for the mind to do. It comes from direct experience which comes from direct fears.

You have to know to know. ie "erasing fear" is not a valid concept for the mind on it's own, for there is no way to do it in one step.

This is what we do everyday all day. No skipping steps.

I was asking argme how he/she would expect to be free of fear if he/she did not know what it was that scared him/her in the first place.

Howver, I do agree with what you have said!

There are no skipping steps and it can take a lifetime, maybe more...it's a job for the consciousness, not the mind, the mind throws obsticles in the way all the time...

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnobody

How do you erase a fear of something you don't know about? By staying with darkness (space) the calmness before any emotion arises.

It is an emptiness, a lack of emotion of positive or negative, but from it, any emotion can arise.

By being aware of this state of being and returning to it, there is no need to work on individual "fears", as you experience this light-trip (life / light-material world) you can just go back to the stillness (the being).

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Gnobody oh no. By worship I mean be-like (follow) not to adore. These emotions are not in the dark, they are a part of the light. The place where all emotions manifest is the dark.

ok yes you do get it.

I'm going to be a plant thank you. But i'll let you feed me like some good dirt. I appreciate the dirt. I don't have to try to go back... That's the whole point. It's all in my avatar haha..

From Gnobody: (interesting name)

"I was asking argme how he/she would expect to be free of fear if he/she did not know what it was that scared him/her in the first place.

Howver, I do agree with what you have said!

There are no skipping steps and it can take a lifetime, maybe more...it's a job for the consciousness, not the mind, the mind throws obsticles in the way all the time..."

Ok yes..

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

I agree, the middle way is the truest path. it is a recognition that the dark and light exist in the same place at the same time. the only thing that creates the duality/separation is my mind, in the divine energy of All That Is there is no difference, it is all ONE....

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

In that case you really need to be a lot more careful in choosing what words you use, if you meant 'follow' why not say 'follow'? Especially when it comes to subjects like this....

It makes me wonder what other words you meant to use instead of the ones you have used in all of your threads and posts..I have trouble understanding what you mean in a lot of what you write...this is why I asked you in another of your threads if english was your first language.

"These emotions are not in the dark, they are a part of the light. The place where all emotions manifest is the dark" Even this confuses me, it looks like a contradiction..what are you stating here?

In my opinion, emotions are not part of the 'light', the 'light' is pure, there is no room for emotion or ego.

Even though I do not agree with a lot of what you write, I still enjoy the debate and discussion of opinions...

Regards

Gnobody

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join