It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Antichrist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It appears the book "No Easy Day" by ex Navy Seal Mark Owen aka. Mark Bissonnette has hit the shelves despite the statements by Pentagon spokesman George Little that the book contains "sensitive and classified information".
Even more puzzling is his statement that the Pentagon is not preventing it from being sold at military outlets.
If anything, all these comments by the Pentagon will only give the book more press and add to the "mystery" surrounding the entire episode. Doesn't make sense.
So I started thinking about the whole mess and something occurred to me, what if Osama comes back?
The Bible has some very strange descriptions of the "Beast" and assigns the number 666 to him or her. In addition it says some things that kind of fit the scenario of someone like Bin Laden returning from the grave, such a scenario could ultimately lead to world war three.
Revelations 13:1...."And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea"
It was reported that Osama was buried at sea to prevent his followers from creating a shrine at his grave site, it seemed a little cheesy at the time. No other method would allow for the "return" of someone from the grave who wasn't actually fully dead. Those methods being our countries methods of course.
Then we get into the whole theological description of "seven heads" (G7) "Ten horns with ten crowns" (middle eastern monarchs) "body like a leopard" (Great Britain) "feet of a bear" (Russia) "mouth of a lion" (lion of Judah) and of course the "dragon" (Vatican) who gave him his power.
Revelation 13:3...."And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed; and all the world wondered after the beast".
Immediately after the raid, pictures appeared on the internet of Osama with a bullet hole in one eye, If they were genuine the only ones who could have taken them and leaked them were the Seals involved in the attack. In any case they certainly seemed to confirm a "deadly wound" requiring a miracle to recover from.
Imagine Osama shows up on TV wearing an eye patch telling a tale of being rescued by a dolphin and nursed back to health by some small village, that would be HUGE.
In about thirty seconds his appearance linking him to Bible prophecy and the Antichrist would be established, Albert Pike would be doing somersaults in his grave as the war between religious factions begins only to culminate in his vision of a new world order.
Beware of really tall guys with beards wearing an eye patch.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Then we get into the whole theological description of "seven heads" (G7) "Ten horns with ten crowns" (middle eastern monarchs) "body like a leopard" (Great Britain) "feet of a bear" (Russia) "mouth of a lion" (lion of Judah) and of course the "dragon" (Vatican) who gave him his power.
Revelation 13:3...."And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed; and all the world wondered after the beast".

The OP only supports drug testing before being allowed to create threads...

No...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The thought of Osama coming back from the grave, instantly creeped me out and gave chills down my spine. That was a really bad powerful guy, and if he could pull that off, hed have many nations follow him to the grave. I hope the old guy just stays in the sea. The whole thrown in the sea thing sounds like a bad soap opera plot where the bad guy returns.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
The thought of Osama coming back from the grave, instantly creeped me out and gave chills down my spine. That was a really bad powerful guy, and if he could pull that off, hed have many nations follow him to the grave. I hope the old guy just stays in the sea. The whole thrown in the sea thing sounds like a bad soap opera plot where the bad guy returns.

ZOMG!!! maybe the DNA samples they took
were for the purpose of cloning him!!!!!

edit on 6-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Are you kidding?

They have ten more just like him, in containment tanks in a little room, next to the janitor's closet in area 51.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Good call sir!!!!!!
I'm making notes in my note book as I type.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

reply to post by facelift

you dare mock Allah's chosen one, infidel?

your head will roll

Originally posted by iwilliam

Are you kidding?

They have ten more just like him, in containment tanks in a little room, next to the janitor's closet in area 51.

LOOL its a lot more than that, to get any use out of those clones [and not have to wait 50years],fastbreeding is used, this cuts into avg. lifespan

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Good call sir!!!!!!
I'm making notes in my note book as I type.

well forget about the eye-patch
or his kidney condition

all things are possible with Allah

he will claim to have been restored and rejuvenated, DNA analysis
will show that... ITS HIM!!!

edit on 7-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

join