It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Jones and Ron Paul Deception...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nostromo85

Quote: ''Alex Jones is just a sad old man...''
________________________________________________________________________________

Old man??? He is 38 yo !!! Born in 1974. But he does look older, though. Time to time, his website is a good reading.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I would say that a Freemason running for President on a "truther" voting base would fib in order to keep his followers from expanding their paradigm and ending the millennia-old scam outright. Considering his "non-confession" was written on a piece of paper featuring the Freemasonic Great Seal (star of David included) and that his family couldn't be in the Eastern Star without his Masonic membership, your theories (or lack of) hold no water...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Alex Jones does sensationalize many of the topics he covers, but nobody can deny that he has done an excellent job with the Police State videos he produced. Now try and tell all of us that's not happening in this country. You can see a new video of the brutality these thugs are engaging in on the American public on an almost daily basis. Yea, Jones is lying about that too.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RedPillFactory

It's clear your mind is made up the on subject, in fact I didn't expect to change it, but rather I wanted to post information that counters yours. This information you posted in this thread of yours isn't new, just do an ATS search and you'll find other threads about this topic. So feel free to read on and learn what those posters have come up with.

But remember, just because you believe it doesn't make it true.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Ron Paul isn't a Freemason.

/thread

Agreed!

Seriously OP give it up the people who support Ron Paul or rather the Liberty movement will not be dissuaded by such non-sense. Any Ron Paul supporter worth his or her salt knows his unimpeachable track record and laughs at threads like this!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
When Alex Jones and Anonymous (both promoted through Disney) incite a revolution based on the "horrible treatment" of messiah Ron Paul by the MSM, don't say I never told ya so...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Clearly a double agent

I don't watch AJ much but I enjoyed that clip, and to think it's brand new.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Alex Jones and Ron Paul Illuminati card

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Ok.. Someone brought PROOF to the table.
LOL. An older guy wearing trekkie ears, must be Ron Paul!

Seriously though, OP, I have never seen one thing from Ron Paul that indicated he would support digital currency even if it was gold backed. He simply supports backing our currency with gold (as in dollars backed by gold - payable on demand), and even if it was digital currency backed by gold that means the gold is payable on demand and if it wasn't payed on demand the it wouldn't work and the people would find a new system.

The claim against Ron Paul is baseless, and honestly doesn't make much sense as an attack.
edit on 1-9-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPillFactory
Alex Jones is a STRATFOR agent and has made appearences in Disney(666) and Fox(666) movies as subliminal messages.
Ron Paul is a Freemason pushing Rothschild economics (international gold-backed digital currency)...
www.redpillfactory.com...

9/11 wasn't "an inside job"...it was a Kabbalistic ritual pulled off by Israel...
www.youtube.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 1-9-2012 by RedPillFactory because: Typo

ok you registered 2 months ago and attack alex jones and RP then you don't promote an alternative.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The "PROOF" has been in my post since the beginning. Paul-bots just didn't open the link because of the title of my thread.

Ron Paul economics and the Protocols of Zion...
watch.pair.com...

“There’s nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency.... The effort in recent decades to unify government surveillance over all world trade and international financial transactions through the UN, IMF, World Bank, WTO, ICC, the OECD, and the Bank of International Settlements can never substitute for a peaceful world based on true free trade, freedom of movement, a single but sound market currency, and voluntary contracts with private property rights.... The ultimate solution will only come with the rejection of fiat money worldwide, and a restoration of commodity money. Commodity money if voluntarily and universally accepted could give us a single world currency requiring no money managers, no manipulators orchestrating a man-made business cycle with rampant price inflation.” (Congressional Record, 13 March 2001) “Commodity money” refers to gold and silver coinage which was used before fiat currency. Ron Paul’s proposed ‘single worldwide currency’ will fulfill the Protocols of Sion. Protocol 10 “4. When we have accomplished our coup d’etat we shall say then to the various peoples: ‘Everything has gone terribly badly, all have been worn out with suffering. We are destroying the causes of your torment – nationalities, frontiers, differences of coinages.’” Ron Paul not only promotes a common commodity currency, but private gold banks which would necessarily be owned by the same international Jewish bankers who now own the central banks and their headquarters, the BIS in Switzerland. So while Ron Paul campaigns to abolish the Fed, he is advocating an international gold bank like the central banking system presently in place. The difference may be that the Jewish-owned gold banks will hold all of the commodity money, gold, and the Goyim will hold only debtor notes.

Protocol 20 “22. You are aware that the gold standard has been the ruin of the states which adopted it, for it has not been able to satisfy the demands for money, the more so that we have removed gold from circulation as far as possible.” Protocol 3 “10. In the present state of knowledge and the direction we have given to its development of the people...a blind hatred towards all conditions which it considers above itself, for it has no understanding of the meaning of class and condition. This hatred will be still further magnified by the effects of an economic crises, which will stop dealing on the exchanges and bring industry to a standstill. We shall create by all the secret subterranean methods open to us and with the aid of gold, which is all in our hands, a universal economic crises whereby we shall throw upon the streets whole mobs of workers simultaneously in all the countries of Europe.”

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yeah. Get your info somewhere else, what does any of that have to do with Ron Paul. You are reading crazy conspiracy sites and not distuingishing between them and reality.
If you think that that stuff has anything to do with Ron Paul you are wrong, if you think he said any of that, you are doubly wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

The first half of the first quote is directly out of your messiah's mouth. As per the congressional record. The rest is the Protocols of Zion, which mirror Ron Paul's stances on gold. Sorry you can't understand what's right in front of you...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Messiah? grow up. If Paul doesn't register in my state I am voting Johnson. What is with you loonies?

I found a video, and of course as I suspected your source adds in a bunch of retarded garbage. He says there is nothing to fear from a world currency as long as it's backed by gold. That is COMPLETELY SENSIBLE. Also, that is part of globalism and if done in that manner there IS NOTHING to be afraid of. If it's backed by gold and not propped up by a private international bank. If every one has gold backing their currency then everyone hastheir own wealth. In reality you and I both know you are just a disciple of complete and utter internet bull#.

You are so into this NWO crap that you don't know what's going on. All Ron Paul says is that a world currency is nothing to fear as long as it's not fiat. That makes total sense. What is the problem with that? I suspect you don't really know. You and your psychobabble page try to spin an 11 year old qoute. LOL so because he says don't fear a world currency as long as it's not fiat currency, that discredits every great platform he has run on? That explains why the GOP shined a spotlight on him and made him the candidate this year instead of just sliding him under the rug. LOL.

You sir need to wake up. You woke up from one dream, and fell right back asleep into another and aren't even aware. Take it too far and you replace one false reality for another total opposite.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiteinch

He's only 38?! Damn. I suppose that's Karma for making a living off of lying to people on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

That "psychobabble" is the Protocols of Zion. I'm not editing the script for the new world order out from the original quote. You can do that with your reading skills (if you have any).

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

That's simple. An "awakening" to the "banksters" wouldn't change anything if the Judeo-Masonic puppeteers got off without Paul-bots even knowing they exist. Gold is just another rock that humans ascribe a value to. Backing a (global) currency with a rock that the Rothschild's have cornered the market on, is elementary in it's stupidity...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPillFactory
reply to post by Swills

What do you have to say about him being in movies produced by companies owned by Jewish Freemasons?

Or Ron Paul being at top of his pledge class in a Masonic fraternity?

Or his wife and daughters being in the Order of the Eastern Star?

Stop ignoring what your gatekeepers are leading you astray from. Do you honestly think TPTB wouldn't anticipate an awakening and try to dilute it with disinformation?

proof?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I have a question, since you're attacking RP and his supporters, why not attack Romney and Obama as well? Clearly they are much worse and more influential than Ron Paul, right? What's your opinion of those two? Do you despise everyone equally? Will we be seeing new threads from you starring Obama as a Freemason as well?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Ron Paul isn't a Freemason.

/thread

and how can you prove this?, it's a bit much to call /thread when you do not have the slightest idea if it is the truth or not.
Open Discussion of a point of view expressed by the OP is what normally happens.

All the indicators are pointing to the fact that ALL major politicians are freemasons, this is the hand behind the curtain, this is also how the public are "Gamed" by the "System".

Here is an example, when colour tv's first came to the UK many many years ago, they were the size of a large wall cabinet, they were incredibly expensive to repair, some of the tubes cost upwards of 50 pounds, back in the sixties this was big money.

If my friend was called out to do a repair he always went with a buddy, these tv's were so big they couldn't be taken away by one man to be repaired.
These guys had a routine, if a punter looked like they were going to balk at the price, they would start arguing between themselves over something unrelated to the job whilst the guy who owned the tv was around, this normally happened just before they charged him the 20 pounds call out fee.

So during this argument the tv "Engineer" would become offended by the attitude his labourer was expressing in front of the tv/homeowner (who would have been quite rich to own one of these back then) he would remind the labourer that this was someone elses home, this then primes the homeowner who realises he is now a part of this argument because it is happening in his front room.
The tv engineer would then look at the homeowner and ask him if he would like him to sack the labourer for being so rude, almost everytime the homeowner would say yes, the labourer would get sacked, the homeowner now in the Alpha position becomes much more pliable after the labourer leaves, the engineer apologises, and tells the homeowner/tv owner he can have the tv back in a week or so, the homeowner no longer thinks about being presented with a 100-200 pounds bill the same way as he was before the argument started, and, he would help him load the tvset into the van.
Alan was a master of psychology and situations, extremely manipulative, and a lowly TV engineer.
This is how people were/are gamed, the games are different, the psychology is exactly the same, this is how we are gamed by government.
If you are in the club you know everything is being done for a reason and none of the insults, or threats made in front of the public mean anything to anyone except the public who believe it is all real.

This is partly what being a freemason is, you know you are willingly involved in a massive and ongoing deception that makes the people think they are in control, they continually give you the fruits of their labours, whilst, the masons continue to do whatever they like.
Don't spook the herd, keep them docile and subservient by making them think they are in control, and they will always be yours.
My friend Alan was friends with a high ranking freemason, he explained what was going on using the exact same analogy i used, he did this after coming in to work one morning and telling me "John major has been told to go", sure enough 1pm that afternoon, out of the blue, he resigned.

I asked alan how he knew, it was at that point i began my research into what is really going on behind the political scenes, and who and what is really pulling the strings.

You are being gamed, your normalcy bias is so engrained you don't have the ability to think beyond it, and that is very unfortunate, becaus ethe larger the number of people who are biased towards normalcy, the bigger the crimes are pulled off against us.
Herp Derp theres nuffin happenin, it's all in your mind, jeeeesh, conspiracy theorists, hahaha.

Excellent post X, and gets exactly to the heart of matters.
It is all a big club (Rome), and you are either a member or you are not.

Ron Paul is a member, and is playing his part in this theatre of pantomime we
call reality. After the fall of the U.S. this year (hasn't it been made just a little too obvious
how corrupt, tyranical and complicit the U.S. government are, and have been in
(non) events like 9/11, JFK etc., people will see that Paul was 'right' all along, and
his policies will be applauded and adopted, especially his economic policies,
which keeps the power in the exact same hands as it is now.

The U.S. has always been pencilled in for destruction from within. Their role as bulldogs
for the Empire the last century is through, and it's time to destroy the 'evidence'.
The dollar and the federal reserve are being destroyed for the same reason.

But Remember. They Fake the news. Everything (including 9/11).
They can thus further their agendas in a completely controlled manner.
So many people would not have been on board the 9/11 (hoax), had anyone really died.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join