It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Earthquakes in California and Japan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Thanks for sharing your dream with us. My birthday is on the 21st, and I hope to be celebrating, but am prepared to mourn if necessary. I also feel a great deal of mourning on the way, just don't have any idea about the specifics. Like you however, I do mean a great deal...

May God protect you and keep you...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I believe in those messengers of god. I don't know exactly what they are but there is something there. All our ideas are not our own. some are given to us by something, probably some sort of energy being as far as I can figure. I feel kind of crazy saying this because it goes against what we are taught in science. There could be a scientific explanation for this but as of yet it is incomprehensible to science. I've seen too much in my life to believe that science is any more than an immature attempt to explain what is out there.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant

Thanks for sharing your dream with us. My birthday is on the 21st, and I hope to be celebrating, but am prepared to mourn if necessary. I also feel a great deal of mourning on the way, just don't have any idea about the specifics. Like you however, I do mean a great deal...

May God protect you and keep you...

The whole world will be mourning, but I pray many will be saved through Faith in God, Our Savior!

May God Protects Us All and have Mercy on Us.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

I believe in those messengers of god. I don't know exactly what they are but there is something there. All our ideas are not our own. some are given to us by something, probably some sort of energy being as far as I can figure. I feel kind of crazy saying this because it goes against what we are taught in science. There could be a scientific explanation for this but as of yet it is incomprehensible to science. I've seen too much in my life to believe that science is any more than an immature attempt to explain what is out there.

In Scientific terms, the whole world is about to witness the manifestation of the " Higgs Boson".

I pray that the people will wake up in time and realize that God exists and He is Our ALL.

May God help us and Save us!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This day you predict only falls a few days short of the "188 day cycle" for anyone who believes in that. I think its around September 24-25th or so. Though, this year the 188 day thing came about 1-2 days early also in March, so maybe its off a little now. I guess we'll find out when the time comes around.
edit on 31-8-2012 by thecann because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

Originally posted by nightstalker78
I'm going to guess that come Sept 20th,nothing will happen and everything will be just fine.That's my prediction

I will be very happy to be proven wrong, more than proven right.

Compassion and love from someone who cares for mankind.
edit on 30-8-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

Nobody has to prove you wrong

You are the one making a prediction..

Admit it,you're talking out your ass for stars and flags.Happens all the time on here.

edit on 1-9-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I love it that we have this board and these posts. I've posted on here before when a co-worker predicted a quake. It didn't happen, but she was all worked up about it and I felt the need to throw it out here. I hope these don't happen either.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

I pray to Allah, if it could be averted to please avert it and if it cannot be averted, I pray that the people lving in those areas will turn to God and believing in Him alone, forsake their idols that they are worshipping instead of Him, and turn to Him in sincere repentance.

This forum is about predictions, some come true and some don't. I will take all your criticisms that you wish to hurl on me, Peace and prayers from the believers.

edit on 30-8-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

....................................................................................................

Well, you sure have covered all the bases there. If it happens, then aren't you the prophet and if it doesn't, then all the prayers have stopped it. So you cover the idea that (most probably) when this doen't happen, then you have a logical reason why it didn't. IMO this is just one more example of some santimonious dogmatic radical trying to scaremonger to gain attention and to peddle their religious wares. in other words, to your prediction ....................pft! And I take you up on your willingness to accept any and all criticism. Take this as being criticised.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Bismillahi rahmani Raheem. Awudhu Billahi Minashaytani Rajeem!

Mike,

The Time is at hand, I have clearance from God to tell the entire Vision to all of you. It will be my sign that I am sent to you by God, because He has declared that any prophet whose prophecy does not come true is a false Prophet and is one that you shouldn't fear. But if This sign come to pass, the believers will have to follow me, and I will lead them home.

I said Twin Earthquakes and I call this Earthquakes Jacob and Essau on the heels of the Hurricane Isaac.

The Earthquake in California will be caused by a lone star floating, that will put out all the stars. California is Essau, the Red.

Los Angeles California, the most populated part of California, as a sign that I am indeed who I said I am, The City of Angels and Queen of Angels, will be destroyed totally. The sky will light up on that Night, and the smell of the perfume that it brings will make all the believers in Los Angeles, swoon. It is the smell of Paradise, and believing souls will be gathered to Heaven.

The Earthquake in Japan will be centered in Kobe ( Jacob) whose magnitude will cause the whole of Japan to sink into the water., and whose tsunamis will be reaching far and wide. Millions of lives will be lost, but that is Day that is Promised by God. He said that there is no community but He will destroy it before the day of Judgment, which I am not at liberty to tell you yet. It is the Thid Secret of Fatima, I will reveal it before its time If God wills.

I exhort the believers to purify their Faith in God because that which is promised of them of Paradise is True, and that of Hell promised to the disbelievers is also true.

If you believe me say, There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad and Jesus are the Messengers of Allah in the Last day and you will live, and I will bring you to the Garden of Paradise which is your Home.

Please make this Prophecy reach the people to which it is intended.

I will be cut off from you soon, they are trying to cut off my internet with virus and I know they will prevail with their technology, but I have to warn you.

I leave a song for you, from Muhammad and Jesus, which if it does not make you cry will not benefit you.

www.youtube.com...

Please fix it Mike I still don't know how to..

If you need a friend,
don't look to a stranger,
You know in the end,
I'll always be there.

And when you're in doubt,
and when you're in danger,
Take a look all around,
and I'll be there.

I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say. (I promise)
I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be. (I promise)
But if you wait around a while, I'll make you fall for me,
I promise, I promise you I will.

When your day is through,
and so is your temper,
You know what to do,
I'm gonna always be there.

Sometimes if I shout,
it's not what's intended.
These words just come out,
with no gripe to bear.

I promise, I promise you...

And if I had to walk the world, that make you fall for me,
I promise you, I promise you I will.

I gotta tell ya, I need to tell ya, I gotta tell ya, I gotta tell yaaaa ...

I promise you, I promise you...

And if I have to walk the world to make you fall for me,
I promise you, I promise you I will ...
I will...
I will...
I will...

If you love God, follow me, God will love you and forgive you your sins.

I love you all so much.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
In some quarters it is said that the swarm of quakes in California is periodical and quite normal for the region. It's not predictions we need but a healthy dose of critical thinking.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

It will be my sign that I am sent to you by God,

But if This sign come to pass, the believers will have to follow me, and I will lead them home.

Wow ! Seriously ?!

I will be cut off from you soon, they are trying to cut off my internet with virus and I know they will prevail with their technology

If you love God, follow me, God will love you and forgive you your sins.

Excuse me brother, but you seem to have serious mental health issues.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by symbolon
In some quarters it is said that the swarm of quakes in California is periodical and quite normal for the region. It's not predictions we need but a healthy dose of critical thinking.

Something that will come from the Sky will obliterate, Los Angeles, which is referred to in the Holy Qur'an as a floating star.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Something that will come from the Sky will obliterate, Los Angeles, which is referred to in the Holy Qur'an as a floating star.

Wait, you predicted earthquakes?

Now its something coming out of the sky!?? 0_o

So which is it now?

vvv

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
mate....i will follow you if you are right. but if you are wrong...promise to seek help because you seriously have an imbalance.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Wait, you predicted earthquakes?

Now its something coming out of the sky!?? 0_o

So which is it now?

vvv

The twin Earthquakes in Japan is realted to the disater that will hit Los Angeles. I call it Jacob and Essau, who are twin sons of Prophet Isaac.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

The twin Earthquakes in Japan is realted to the disater that will hit Los Angeles. I call it Jacob and Essau, who are twin sons of Prophet Isaac.

n the middle of September , 17th or 19th twin earthquakes in this two areas, California and Japan which might cause the Earth to swallow everything on top of it.

No No. You said an earthquake in LA, and and earthquake in Japan.

You are now contradicting yourself.

vvv
edit on 1-9-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

n the middle of September , 17th or 19th twin earthquakes in this two areas, California and Japan which might cause the Earth to swallow everything on top of it.

No No. You said an earthquake in LA, and and earthquake in Japan.

You are not contradicting yourself.

vvv

The thing coming from the sky will cause this whole area to sink and will make the mountains plain..it will not do that without the Earth shaking from impact.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
mate....i will follow you if you are right. but if you are wrong...promise to seek help because you seriously have an imbalance.

That is good, I will keep you to that promise. 17 is the number of Balance.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl

I noticed that you're from Australia, some effects of this event might reach you, and make you a true believer, If God wills.
edit on 1-9-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I'll tell you what I think will happen.......and hopefully I'm wrong

Possibly sometime during September/October period there will be a stock market crash similar to that of 1987, now either we could expect a mega EQK soon after or Israel/USA attack Iran or NATO attacks Syria to turn the masses away from the stock market crash.

IF the stock market crashes and there is a confrontation with Iran - don't expect the US Presidential elections to take place in November but possibly January/February in 2013.

Just my guess

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join