It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Earthquakes in California and Japan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem

I have a vision of two major earthquakes happening in the middle of September.

It could both happen on the same day or one after another, but I have a terrible feeling brothers and sisters that this Earthquake will claim a lot of lives.

I pray to Allah, if it could be averted to please avert it and if it cannot be averted, I pray that the people lving in those areas will turn to God and believing in Him alone, forsake their idols that they are worshipping instead of Him, and turn to Him in sincere repentance.

I exhort the families of the believers to be steadfast in their faith until the end. Remember that God has prepared a better place for you where there will be no more tears, but only greetings of Peace in the presence of The Merciful Lord.

In the middle of September , 17th or 19th twin earthquakes in this two areas, California and Japan which might cause the Earth to swallow everything on top of it.

The Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him) predicted three great landslides happening before the Last Day, one in the East, one in the West and one in the Peninsula of Arabia.

My brothers and sisters in ATS, if you are living in these two cities, I am sorry if this prediction distress you, but it distresses me more the possibility that if this vision is true and I didn't warn you.

This forum is about predictions, some come true and some don't. I will take all your criticisms that you wish to hurl on me, just to have a peace of mind, that if I'm wrong, no harm is done if you go out town for a while, money can be recovered. But if I'm right, lost lives and a chance to ask forgiveness of your Lord before calamity strike your door, will be hard for me to bear.

Peace and prayers from the believers.

May Allah deliver your cities, Allah is Merciful to those who turn towards Him in repentance!

edit on 30-8-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm going to guess that come Sept 20th,nothing will happen and everything will be just fine.That's my prediction

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
May I ask why you believe the earthquakes will happen on that particular day? And that particular location?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
I'm going to guess that come Sept 20th,nothing will happen and everything will be just fine.That's my prediction

I will be very happy to be proven wrong, more than proven right.

Compassion and love from someone who cares for mankind.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
May I ask why you believe the earthquakes will happen on that particular day? And that particular location?

my 2 cents...9+2+0=11...20-9=11...9+20=29, a primary number, 11 is a primary number...just playing

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Divine inspiration. It's the cities that were given to me... I will be very happy to be wrong, like I said.

Prevention is better, but acts of nature cannot be prevented.

I pray for Divine intervention and redemption.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

my 2 cents...9+2+0=11...20-9=11...9+20=29, a primary number, 11 is a primary number...just playing

11:11 is the date of destruction.

2+2 = 4 which means death

2 is the number of repentance. 22 sincere repentance

And a wake up call for those who see the signs.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Peace!

What is the source of this interpretation, Queen of Angels 17? I've never heard these attributes given to numbers before.

Thank you.

sad eyed lady

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Thank you for your post. As this is the predictions and prophecies forum you have every right to post predictions and prophecies. And seeing as you have opened your words with "Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem" and told us you had a vision, then I take this as prophecy, rather than prediction.

To explain, pure prediction can be based simply on observation and calculation, pure prophecy is based on revelation.

However, while you mention "cities", you have only defined two relatively large regions -- California and Japan. It would be helpful if you could specify the actual cities involved if their names are know to you. But perhaps if the names are not known, you might be able to describe some special features of these cities (from your vision) that would help others to identify the cities themselves.

Thank you.

Mike

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Peace!

What is the source of this interpretation, Queen of Angels 17? I've never heard these attributes given to numbers before.

Thank you.

sad eyed lady

It's hard to explain it sad eyed lady,

I just read the numbers as if their letters, and by Divine guidance.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

Thank you for your post. As this is the predictions and prophecies forum you have every right to post predictions and prophecies. And seeing as you have opened your words with "Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem" and told us you had a vision, then I take this as prophecy, rather than prediction.

To explain, pure prediction can be based simply on observation and calculation, pure prophecy is based on revelation.

However, while you mention "cities", you have only defined two relatively large regions -- California and Japan. It would be helpful if you could specify the actual cities involved if their names are know to you. But perhaps if the names are not known, you might be able to describe some special features of these cities (from your vision) that would help others to identify the cities themselves.

Thank you.

Mike

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I saw only a long line of roads with cracks starting from a place I can't see, but it is surrounded by waters on the left and right, and going towards the water, so it must be along coastlines..

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You've expressed your vision/prophecy in a very genuine and compassionate manner. Thank you.
Please do not fear your vision, as these are often projections of our own subconscious fears...and Divine Blessings for growth and understanding to those receive them.

Pray to your God for clarity on this vision...and may peace be with you.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

You've expressed your vision/prophecy in a very genuine and compassionate manner. Thank you.
Please do not fear your vision, as these are often projections of our own subconscious fears...and Divine Blessings for growth and understanding to those receive them.

May peace be unto you also..

There are more visions that I cannot say yet..

But they are all terrifying.

May God help us.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Okay. I understand that you can only write what you saw and I appreciate the sincerity in your reply.

If you feel moved to add anything at a later stage then by all means do so.

Mike

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Are you sure it was September? Could it have been December. This guy has the same dates with a different month but not so severe an outcome. solarwatcher.net...:joe&catid=3:newsflash

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

If you genuinely have the best interests of people at heart, then you wont mind forking out for travel/accommodation and other expenses for all of those who cannot afford it. Then, when nothing happens, you will reimburse the expenses accrued by all those who you misled with your delusions.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

Originally posted by IAMTAT

May peace be unto you also..

There are more visions that I cannot say yet..

But they are all terrifying.

May God help us.

These visions were given to you to express. Please do not fear criticism and believe they've been given with purpose and to be shared with others...as ALL of God's gifts are given to us in such manner.

If you have been also given the attention of others (as you have here, now, in this present), then please share your visions freely with those who have ears to hear...and eyes to see. Edit nothing...as prophesy must remain clear and present.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

If you genuinely have the best interests of people at heart, then you wont mind forking out for travel/accommodation and other expenses for all of those who cannot afford it. Then, when nothing happens, you will reimburse the expenses accrued by all those who you misled with your delusions.

Unfortunately firefly, God's messengers are often from the poor, all Praise be to God.

Love of wealth and honor are stronger in stripping a man of his religion than two ferocious wolves in a cattle pen of sheep, if they attack them all night what will be left of it in the morning?

I exhort people who have more than enough who have families in those cities I mentioned to invite them to their place until this date has passed calmly. Charity attones for one's sins, and it will lessen the amount that you have to account for, on the Day of Accounting. They will be indebted to you even if my prediction is proven wrong, but what will be your burden if I'm right and you can do something..

I'm praying for all mankind.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Are you sure it was September? Could it have been December. This guy has the same dates with a different month but not so severe an outcome. solarwatcher.net...:joe&catid=3:newsflash

It was the number 9 and 17 that's imposing in my mind right now...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
Divine inspiration. It's the cities that were given to me... I will be very happy to be wrong, like I said.

I predict great happiness for you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join