It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I've identified - the anti-Christ! XX..OMG!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

"Stay thirsty my friends", he says..

This is obviously a joke thread of sorts, or is there more to it, from an advertising perspective.. hmph ya never know, anything's possible.

edit on 29-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: small final edit couldn't help it, had to change something to make the thread more alluring, so that it will be taken seriously. | :

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

hey!!!! don't mess with this guy!!!!!! he knows people!!!

thats funny stuff,and i love these commercials!!!!
thanx!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

this thread actually may belong, not in Conspiracies in Religion, but in Philosophy, Psycholoogy and Metaphysics, I'll leave it up to the mods if you feel it ought to be moved.

The point of this thread is that the anti-Christ, until it is embodied in one person (I call it an it because I don't think it will be a person a real person in the usual sense, but a narcisstic, megalomaniacal, anti-social, psychopath), may be a type of creeping phenonemon among us which is at odds with God as Love, born of the willful arrogance and self-willed pride of man, and which, unstopped may very well end up distilling itself in the form of a singular individual. Where the Religious Conspiracy comes in resides in the idea that this individual is someone that is anticipated and even anxiously awaited, the path to their emergence located within a rigid, international power pyramid, like a special seat just waiting to be filled.

If possible, if there is such an emergent phenomenon of hatred towards God and mankind, I would like to shoot it down before it arises. How? With awareness, which includes the awareness of the humor of understanding capable of mocking the worst aspect of ourselves, and which if they were all brought together in one global ruler, would surely qualify that person as the anti-Christ.

For all we know, such a person is already alive, may he slip and fall under the accumulating weight of his own hubris.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
God forbid, maybe the joke's on me,

or YOU, because who knows who among us, on the great karmic wheel might be the next anti-Christ in the making.. Bwa ha ha ha!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

His eyebrows in that one are intentionally distorted by the video editor, not fair.

THIS one however is rather disturbing

Note his body language at about the 20 second mark when he suddenly lifts his right hand, turning first to the left and then the right, as if turning a dial, then both hands coming together as if holding the world or a crystal ball, it's strange. He sure doesn't radiate a happy jolly old Santa Clause typo figure that's for sure..

Although I noted when he was meeting Castro in Cuba he was looking quite a bit more pious and softer and glowier, or maybe he's just hired a better makeup artist.

edit on 29-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The purpose of this thread, aside from the humorous and the absurd, is to in all honesty, locate somewhere in what Pierre Tielhard de Chardin called the Divine Milieu of the "Cosmogensis of the Noosphere" or simply put, the Omegapoint - locate, by some stroke of noospheric magic, the future anti-Christ somewhere among us, wherever he may be, or even where he's not yet, since everything and the whole karmic wheel is forever present therefore offering us ALL the chance to learn something new, and basically, destroy him (the anti-christ, lower case) with the absolute humor of perfect understanding and comprehension.

Plant a seed, if you will to our future self, kinda like a letter to the future anti-Christ, wouldn't that be amuzing, I think I'll do that in this thread, but need time to come up with something both imminently valuable, practical but above all humorous and therefore sure to find it's mark.

Dear Future anti-christ,

edit on 29-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: no reason

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Dear Future anti-christ,

we're actually hoping of course once we've "mailed this letter", for no reply at all.

Wouldn't that be something, a double-bind capable of anticipating and thus chaining, in advance, and rendering as nothing (abyss, meaning, oblivion), everything that is utterly ridiculous and absurd to begin with, but not without dissolving it in the ecstatic humor of the cosmic joke of the ages (absolute awareness and understanding) that saved the world, at the end of time and history, as we know it.

There must always be an option somewhere in the fine print by which we can get this whole anti-christ nonsense out of the way! Surely.

Therefore, let us now turn to the very last page of the Bible, and read..

Thirsty anyone?

Drink! Don't "stay thirsty" (you SEE I told you he was the anti-Christ!)

Best Regards,

NAM aka Bob

edit on 29-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: blip

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
We're like MacGyver armed in our case with nothing but a keyboard and mouse (he'd no doubt work up some contraption with a penknife, a bit of tinfoil and some string), our task? to "defuze", at the very last second, the coming of the anti-Christ. Now was it the red wire, or the blue..?

edit on 30-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: screwed up

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

this thread actually may belong, not in Conspiracies in Religion, but in Philosophy, Psycholoogy and Metaphysics, I'll leave it up to the mods if you feel it ought to be moved.

The point of this thread is that the anti-Christ, until it is embodied in one person (I call it an it because I don't think it will be a person a real person in the usual sense, but a narcisstic, megalomaniacal, anti-social, psychopath), may be a type of creeping phenonemon among us which is at odds with God as Love, born of the willful arrogance and self-willed pride of man, and which, unstopped may very well end up distilling itself in the form of a singular individual. Where the Religious Conspiracy comes in resides in the idea that this individual is someone that is anticipated and even anxiously awaited, the path to their emergence located within a rigid, international power pyramid, like a special seat just waiting to be filled.

If possible, if there is such an emergent phenomenon of hatred towards God and mankind, I would like to shoot it down before it arises. How? With awareness, which includes the awareness of the humor of understanding capable of mocking the worst aspect of ourselves, and which if they were all brought together in one global ruler, would surely qualify that person as the anti-Christ.

For all we know, such a person is already alive, may he slip and fall under the accumulating weight of his own hubris.

\It is both the most grave, and, at least potentially, the most humorous proposition ever put out to the "noosphere".

If YOU are the anti-Christ, or future anti-Christ incarnating, may you fall now to your knees in the humor of perfect understanding.

God Bless,

NAM

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

hahaha never seen this before. Good one

2nd line

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

We're like MacGyver armed in our case with nothing but a keyboard and mouse (he'd no doubt work up some contraption with a penknife, a bit of tinfoil and some string), our task? to "defuze", at the very last second, the coming of the anti-Christ. Now was it the red wire, or the blue..?

edit on 30-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: screwed up

I remember macgyver, the guy could do anything with antthing around him as his favor.

LOL the show used to rock.

new topics

top topics

join