It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Manual talks of killing American Civilians?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I am not presenting this as truth.

I would like to know your opinion.

In light of the talk about FEMA camps springing up all over the US, and up to 1 million hollow tip bullets of various caliber being purchased by various government agencies, does this fit in?

www.infowars.com...

Now, I am lucky enough not to live in the US (No offence, I love all the Americans I have ever met, and I expect I would love most of those I have not, And it is an amazing, beautiful country (Mostly) but your government scares the poo poo out of me) but this sort of talks does worry me because where the US goes, the world tends to follow.....

Opinions?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'd be amazed if the military didn't have plans for major uprising and how to help deal with the problems since they probably have plans for everything else and the aim seems to be non lethal control of situations and i'm sure theres ways around the no army operating on us soil perhaps by shipping them in by the unit and deputizing them and therefore putting them under the control of the sherrif?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
My uncle gave me some old Army docs dated 1961-62 and it said something about the Disarmament Act of 1961

could be that dunno

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I can't say with certainty that it's true but I've always thought they probably had some sort of procedure for engaging US civilians, I mean they have a procedure for everything else so why not this too?
And of course when you see this along with the mass overhaul of ammo it certainly paints an ominous picture.
I said in another reply on a different thread that I love the USA and I love the people in it but things are definitely chaotic here - feels like we are at a breaking point and something has to happen, what that something is, I guess time will tell.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

I heard about this the other evening in an interview with a former Army officer, he stated the publication numbers that were being used for training. This training is being provided to all armed forces MP units. I have verified with sevral of my SP friends that this training has taken place, the emphasis is not being placed on US civilians as it is mentioned but framed with the idea it is foreignors overseas.

I find this to be quite disturbing, as a former Spec OPS veteran I am outraged. I am trying to get copies of the field manuals used in this training. I will post them once I get my hands on them.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hope for the best, but plan for the worst. The military would not be fully prepared if it didn't plan for this worse case scenario. Many feel that revolt is inevitable considering the impending economic collapse that is looming over and governments inability to do anything to stop it.

new topics

top topics

join