It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Find Underground Chamber Pumapunku

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

sure..

I think it was you or another member that posted about the ancient sites around the world in trying to connect the dots to why did they build such massive structures.

Personally, I believe the ancient scriptures of the Bible are true, they expose a tiny amount of evidence of what we are seeing today in ancient structures or the massiveness; the king of Og was TALL .. i think, (from memory) his bed of STONE was 14ft long.... it's widely accepted that Goliath was a descendant of the Nephlim, to which he was 9ft tall, at least, if you do the calculations of his armor he bore when he and David went toe to toe..

I know there are diggings of very large skeletal remains and putting 2 & 2 together, I think that the giants of ancient times were used to stack the stones or move them, just using logic because there's no other explanation for it. (my opinion).. the thing that eludes me the most isn't how they were built.. it's why .. and .. how exact they were engineered .. especially in the 2nd hardest material of earth, next to a diamond, pure granite.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thank you for the reply.

Well as you may or may not know many ancient sites have been built over or added to or simply buried. So I too find it odd that often the older inner or lower structures will often either show much more massive stones or much higher quality of that which is either on top or now surrounds the older temples/sites.

I've toyed with the idea of doing a thread strictly on the Giant/Nephilum(?) angle but there are so many here at ATS already.

edit on 17-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I for one will be happy to see you making such a thread.
To this day I still can't decide whether every archeological finding regarding ancient giants is just a hoax or information hidden from the public.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Let’s hope for an ancient repository full of scrolls, books and tablets along with it being a tomb.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Honestly IMHO

I think those that were once upon a time called Giants probably only stood around 6'6" to 7' When one considers that the majority of Homo Sapiens were at one time around 5'5" [or shorter] to 5'8" .

Now who were they and when did they roam the Earth and to what extent did they travel the globe in antiquity etc etc etc Is anybody's guess..
edit on 17-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by meticulous
Let’s hope for an ancient repository full of scrolls, books and tablets along with it being a tomb.

That would be the find of the century...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

could be.
I still remember seeing Napoleon's uniforms...he was small !

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Forget about Aliens, forget about medonsa, i think he doesnt even exist.
here at the link below is a research paper on Puma Punku or twinaku as a whole

Architectural and Sociopolitical Organization: Integrating Ground-Penetrating Radar and Archaeological Excavations at Tiwanaku, Bolivia

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
"One day, yes... but not for about 195 000 years.

When that happens - when the moon collides with the Earth - that will be the end of your planet. If the people of Earth are not sufficiently spiritually and technologically advanced at the time, it will mean a holocaust; but, if they are, they will have evacuated to another planet. Everything in its time though, - for now, I must finish off my story concerning the continent of Mu.

Savanasa then, was situated on a vast plateau overlooking plains which rose, on average, no more than 30 metres above sea level. On this plateau and in the centre, an enormous pyramid was constructed. Each stone used in its construction, some weighing more than 50 tonnes, was cut precisely to within one fifth of a millimetre, using what we can call ultrasonic vibratory systems. This was done in the quarries of Holaton, now found on Easter Island, which was the one place on the entire continent where this special rock could be found. There was, however, another quarry at Notora, south-west of the continent.

The enormous stones were transported using anti-gravitational techniques well known to these people. (They were carried on platforms, 20 centimetres above the paved roads, which were constructed using the same principals as those of the pyramids.) Roads such as these were built all over the country, converging, like a massive spiders web, on the capital, Savanasa.

The huge stones were taken to Savanasa and put into position according to directions from the master or chief architect on the project. When finished, the pyramid measured exactly 440.01 metres in height and its four faces were oriented precisely towards the four points of the compass.

Was this intended to be the Kings palace, or his tomb?

Nothing of the sort. This pyramid was much more important - it was a tool. An enormous tool, I admit, but a tool just the same. So, too, was the Pyramid of Cheops, in Egypt, though it was much smaller in size.

A tool? Please explain

one of the great mysteries was about to be revealed to me - one which had provoked so much inquiry and had been the subject of so much writing on Earth.
You will have realised, that these were highly advanced people. They possessed a profound understanding of Universal Law and used their pyramid as a captor of cosmic rays, forces and energies, as well as terrestrial energies.

Inside, rooms positioned according to a precise plan, served the King and certain other great initiates, as powerful communications centres, enabling communication with other planets and other worlds in the Universe. Such communication with extra-terrestrials is no longer possible for people on Earth; but the people of Mu in those days, by natural means and by exploiting cosmic forces, were in constant communication with other beings and were even able to explore parallel universes.

Was this the sole purpose of the pyramid?

Not quite. Its second use was to make rain. By a system of plates, made of a special alloy incorporating silver as its major component, these people were able, in a few days, to cause the accumulationof clouds above the country, and so, to have rain as they needed it.

Thus, they were able to create, virtually, a paradise over the whole continent. Rivers and springs never dried up, but flowed lazily across the numerous plains of a land that was essentially flat.

Fruit trees were laden with fruit, bowing under the weight of oranges, mandarins or apples, according to latitude. Exotic fruits, of kinds that actually no longer exist on Earth, were harvested in abundance. One such fruit, called the Laikoti, possessed a property that caused an excitation of brain activity, allowing whoever ate it to solve problems which would normally be beyond them. This property was not actually a drug but the fruit was, nevertheless, condemned by the sages. The Laikoti was only authorised to be planted in the gardens of the King. The striking similarity between this prohibition from eating the Laikoti - for reasons relating to knowledge - and, in the Bible, Adam being forbidden to eat the apple on similar grounds." The Angelic Alien Thao from the book the Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet

Please understand this point clearly. The Ancestors to the Mayan- Atlantean Race are the Ones that Built the Pyramids. I know its hard to fathom for most of you because you have yet to receive the key to all of Earths Mysteries. That Key is held within The Book Thiaoouba.

The Life Span of an Electron is 1 with 100 zeros behind it x in Earth Years. The Average Human Body Contains 100 Billion Trillion Electrons. The Buddha Remembered 91 Eons. 91 Big Bangs. Your actually body IS THE WHOLE UNIVERSE. Every single possible Universe that can be made has been made in the subatomic consciousness. But you are not the body nor the mind nor the ego. You are not the consciousness either. The Entire manifest Universe appears within you as the Pure Awareness that came Prior to the big bang.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Phage

OK Phage.

If it is a sarcophagus ten bucks says if they find a body in it, it will have an elongated skull.....

If there is a sarcophagus, it will be a great discovery. I don't remember any Tiwanaku sacophagus, pre-columbian cultures used to "wrap" their mummies. But there are exceptions, so it is always possible.

Good thread

edit on 17-8-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I went to tiwanaku once and the stone work is amazing.
the surfaces are very smooth, almost like glass
and the right edges and corners are just so well made it's really hard to imagine someone making it by hand
they were definitely not made by a chisel and hammer.
I think tiwanaku, including pumapunku is inexplicable as it is.
any new information about this place is welcomed

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Looking at your previous post, on the background. I see a picture from 1903, and then a modern one. What I notice, is that in the old picture, there is no reference image of the walls, that are so often talked about. Making these walls a modern construction, and not an ancient one ...

When anyone is willing to go into such depth of "creating" the site, and I do say "creating" and not "reconstruct", because the walls in the modern one, are obviously absent in the first one. And it's the ability of the ancient to construct such "modern" walls that is in question ... but obviously these modern walls ... aren't ancient they're modern.

... and thus, I question anything coming from these sources.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Did you actually read through my link?

I went into that very aspect in detail.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

The electron can contain 100 gigabytes of memory. with this knowledge of what consciousness is. You can infer that you are not the consciousness. You are the witness to that consciousness from the standpoint of the pure awareness which is the unmanifested ethereal side of the the coin of the manifest universe. We witness this in quantum physics. When quarks jump in and out of our perception. Simply put you are God. Everything is God. The Mystery of the pyramids is only scratching the surface of what can be done with consciousness. When you imbibe God Consciousness and you become the one that understands your true identity. You can create an entire Fully Functional Pyramid held up in the manifested world for 24 hours. Soley with your psychic powers alone. Resurrection of the Dead is also childs play. Only Creation of Life from the Ethereal is the rarest of all Mind Powers. Yes hard to fathom for many. BUT those that think unlimited will understand that the entire manifest universe is held in vibration by the imagination of the Overself. Highest self is the Absolute. Whatever state is prior to consciousness appearing on the scene. Label it what you want. a muslim will call it Moksha, a Christian Christ Consciousness, a Buddhist Nirvana, Nirguna, a Hindu the Parabrhaman State. Whatever state is prior to all states. the stateless state is what you are and you appear as a human but that which is inside you is not human but pure all pervading awareness.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

Seriously..what does your philosophical mumbo jumbo prophesy material have to do with an underground cavity/cavern under puma punku??

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
What was running through people's minds back then? And why did they have soooo much time?

I mean, what drove them to do these things? I don't have a great desire to create anything but music.
These people had the desire to work with what they had, build huge complexes for reasons off the top of my head like appeasing gods lol..

Seriously. and every culture does this, is it just being human? What we see in our minds eye we just want?
so we do it SOMEHOW. it's incredible how we went from non-existence, to minute existence, then to this life we live now in front of computer screens in homes that we somehow made out of a combination of dirts..

What the hell is going on????

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I am sorry if it is so obvious to you but unless you show me how they cut the stones so accurately without lasers and with no tools to be found that did that, I can think they did have something 'special' I am not saying aliens but it's c;ear they haven't carved it with primitive tools. I mean the things in Puma Punku.

As for the underground, you know the Hypogeum in Malta, I suggest you watch Ancient Aliens Season 2, Underground aliens is on youtube, you may find correlations with such underground places.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Knowing the source guaranteed 100% false information...hoax.

www.triond.com...

The creator of these dis-information blogs has generated an almighty number of stars and falgs here at ATS.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Thank you for another fine thread, Slayer. I keep hoping that one of these days soon they will find one of these vaults or tombs or long lost treasure sites that hasn't been looted. Just one....with something like the Dead Sea Scrolls in terms of records and knowledge from the times on this side of the planet and in a form that has endured while being readable.

Each one like this brings new hope of finding real evidence and leads to go further and find more of our ancient. past. One of them will be the one!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Phage

OK Phage.

If it is a sarcophagus ten bucks says if they find a body in it, it will have an elongated skull.....

I was rather thinking when they open it it will be one of Phage's ancestors... Will sit up and just raise a mummified eyebrow and say, "really gentlemen, do some decent research before disturbing me"

great post, thanks for posting it, and thanks to Lightsource for originally finding it. Love this stuff, so so curious about what is in that chamber, want to go and get my shovel out and start digging. My only real worry is if there is anything truly interesting in there we will never get to hear about it.

I think like me you feel there were civilisations pre-dating the classic ones commonly known and this may well be an indication of that, a civilisation that was existent 10 - 12 thousands years ago, the only thing that could survive that long would be stone or metals like gold, both notoriously difficult to date everything else would of decayed away by now.

My real hope is one day we will open one of these places and find a control box, press a button and it calls the aliens back a sort of puzzle box that tells them we have matured enough to meet them once again
but I suspect we will just find something that leaves us more questions, something intangible that hints of forgotten knowledge but leaves no real clues, makes life interesting though

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join