It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Find Underground Chamber Pumapunku

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Oh Jeez... They find the book of Daedra, open the Obvilion Gate and hell ensues.
Or, they dig, get in there and the items are seized and shipped off to wherever seized artifacts go -to feed the knowledge of, oh yeah, not us.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OK Phage.

If it is a sarcophagus ten bucks says if they find a body in it, it will have an elongated skull.....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If this chamber is what i think it is, it should never be disturbed, think black mutigenic crap in "Prometheus" or simply "Pandora's Box"... Or it could be a normal tomb for an ancient VIP. Roll the dice... FWIW, Pumapunku was the site of what we would call the Tower of Babel. Enough said.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is exciting! Shadows of Indiana Jones comes to mind whenever I read stories like this.

Would love to be there when they open it up!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
If this chamber is what i think it is, it should never be disturbed, think black mutigenic crap in "Prometheus" or simply "Pandora's Box"... Or it could be a normal tomb for an ancient VIP. Roll the dice... FWIW, Pumapunku was the site of what we would call the Tower of Babel. Enough said.

Do you have any more information on this you can share? And no. I am not trying to be funny. I am genuinely interested. TIA.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What an odd thing to find at Pumu Punku. Maybe it was a control room for the factory or a rocket launching track.
A bomb shelter? A record or storage room for items left behind. The anticipation is diifficult to bear. I think this is an extremely important find, since no one knows exactly who built the Earth base 1. Lets hope they start excavating soon and the true results are revealed. This is a great idea for a movie here.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wow! I hope for something as cool or better than Pacal's tomb. I mean look at the awesome stone work, if it's a burial it should be a massive clue to the culture.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Why have you not figured out the bigger picture Slayer?...... You search and search and search, adding all the puzzle pieces but yet you do not find the final piece. Understand this, do not try and reason with the mind and take this as the absolute truth first. Then with all your knowledge of all the ancient cultures, and all your research about them try and disprove the validity of Thiaoouba. You shall see as I have seen in my 15 years of research that Thiaoouba is not only the key to our ancient history during the times of Atlantis and Lemuria but what happened prior to the arrival of mankind and it also holds the key to The Absolute State, of Enlightnement and Nirvana itself. Read it. Without this The Seed of Thiaoouba implanted in your consciousness, If you have not, you are as ignorant as the rest of the masses on ATS and will forever wander and thirst for true knowledge and the key to the mystery of this dark universe that our pure awareness is currently witnessing. I write to you specifically because, you are learned. Thiaoouba is the key to the mystery. But do not take my word for it Slayer. You shall not believe but rather KNOW.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hey thanks everybody for your contributions as always it's great to hear everybody's opinion

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

41 flags in 3-4 hours.

I'm thinking I should have created this thread myself!!!

That bet with Phage, interesting and one possibility I had not considered. It will be very very interesting.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Great Thread !!

Lets hope we get answers to some of the questions, cause this site , to me, is the holy grail of ALL the ancient wonders........

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Awesome find

I gave you props in the OP

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
ya know....some new discovery must take place that turns our view of human journey to a new model that knocks out fundamentals....like our origin or religion or the acceptance of et as historical fact.
I'm justa waitin' for that

edit on 17-8-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh.....cool name

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I'm hoping they find something that can be carbon dated. [ I know full well the controversy some have with the accuracy ] That should settle the argument over the age of the site if it's been undisturbed this whole time

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Phage

OK Phage.

If it is a sarcophagus ten bucks says if they find a body in it, it will have an elongated skull.....

and if..

the sarcophagus is as big as I think it might be.. and I'm talking HUGE.. it'll confirm my theory(ies)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

OK you've piqued my curiosity.
What's your theory? Care to elaborate further?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Slayer, other than this dubious link with aliens spray painted on it so big, are there any other link, which has given the same news, without the wild speculation of aliens, or the neighbourhood beaver building the structures??

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

S&F as always..

this is a huge find~! This site in-particular is the single most site that peeked my interest in AA theory, (still not even on the fence they created us)

I watched the documentary where the engineer used his measuring tool(s) to determine the exactness of the angles of the stone.. and it still stumps me to this day.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

That's a fair question.

All other sources I've found reference the same article. As far as the "Alien" angle if you'll notice I left that out of the OP [For various reasons] I'm sure whoever wrote that tossed it in knowing full well the popularity of the possible AA angle.

Having said that, one never knows........

edit on 17-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join