It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare Mandate: Sterilize 15-Year-Old Girls for Free--Without Parental Consent (some States)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

STERILIZATION IS GOOD FOR HUMANS.

Really? sterilize yourself then...

BTW, if you don't like humans there is always a way out for people like you...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Good. You ever see how horrible the mothers lives are and the babies? Just watch "Teen Mom".

But there is nothing talking about sterilization in Obamacare that I can see, OP can you point this out?

He gave links and excerpts...

How about you read them at the link given by the op, and watch the videos?...
edit on 11-8-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is blown so far out of proportion. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having the option to have that done on your own. It's not like it's being forced on anyone.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

This was going on for a long time in some states. I was born in California and my friend was able to have an eary term abortion for free when she was 15 (15 years ago), without parental consent.

Nothing new.
edit on 8/11/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/11/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7
This is blown so far out of proportion. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having the option to have that done on your own. It's not like it's being forced on anyone.

Agreed, the reason it is even included is because they had to account for the laws of all states in the health reform. This is just more republican propaganda to try and convince the swing voters that Richie Rich is perfect to be president. Along with his Union hating side kick Ryan.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Yes I remember an old guy telling me - He had his "Manhood" surgically removed - then said It left him with an eight inch stump
But seriously but NOT too seriously
Guess sterilization is Eugenicists favorite spanner in the tool box now
edit on 11-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The issue people are having is the age of decision without a parental consent.

Then that is a state law issue, has nothing to do with Obamacare

I don't even get why people are complaining about it. How many 15 year olds really want to get sterilized in the first place? I doubt very many doctors would perform the procedure anyway.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well what if it was true that the elite such as Rockefeller (bless him) helped fund and advise Hitler.
Apparently Hitler sent him fan letters.
Why do they call it Obama Care - He isn't smart enough to think up such documents - who are the advisors or Institutions that put the plan together - Bet there's the smell of a Eugenicist in there - Obama is just an actor - pretty good one - Fooled me for a while

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7

Not yet - Give them chance

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Obamacare is part of a greater de-population agenda. What else will it take to convince people? I am just amazed at the volume of people who are accepting this. Do people have some kind of misguided idea that it's not doing what it is doing, or that it's some kind of crazy collateral for the supposed benefits touted by the Democrat Party?

STERILIZATION IS GOOD FOR HUMANS.
edit on 11-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: rephrase

Maybe, maybe not, but definitely not for 15 year old girls with raging hormones and emotional roller coaster lives. This WILL come back and bite us. We'll be paying for the reversal of these sterilizations for years to come and sued for the ones that don't work. They'll all claim they "didn't really know what they were doing" nor understood the permanancy of the procedure. If I had to have lived my life based on my young 15 year old ideas on how things should and would be, I'd be in a hell of a pickle. By the way, the age of consent is consenting to engage in sexual activity , not reproduce, even though unprotected sexual activity can cause pregnancy and/or sexual disease.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Brilliant idea. Lets give naive underage teenagers the option to sterilize themselves with taxpayer money while dressing it up as trendy, cool and pro-democracy!

It's one thing for an adult to make an informed decision for themselves, and another for a young teenager barely in high school to be manipulated into something they could very much regret later on. Not to mention it promotes the ideals of promiscuity without consequences.

Don't fool yourselves, there is an agenda behind this otherwise special interests that run Obamacare wouldn't be promoting it the way they are. It's rotten at the core.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Let em get sterilized if they want to. It's their choice, their body. At least this way they will have access to the medical procedures they should have access to.

Never thought I'd say this, but atleast their CHOICE does NOT involve an innocent life, albeit some may argue that a 15 year old doesn't know much better, but in my opinion it is better than abortion at this age. Later on if there is a change of heart, adoption is always an option. Sounds too simple? From what I 've seen, it's much simpler than a 15 year old having a baby and trying to "raise" it according to their life standards at this age.
edit on 11-8-2012 by elrem48 because: Wanted to quote first.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by elrem48

Let em get sterilized if they want to. It's their choice, their body. At least this way they will have access to the medical procedures they should have access to.

Never thought I'd say this, but atleast their CHOICE does NOT involve an innocent life, albeit some may argue that a 15 year old doesn't know much better, but in my opinion it is better than abortion at this age. Later on if there is a change of heart, adoption is always an option. Sounds too simple? From what I 've seen, it's much simpler than a 15 year old having a baby and trying to "raise" it according to their life standards at this age.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
These issues are not soley the result of Obamacare. In New York State, 15 year old girls can be responsible for their own reproductive health and medical treatment, without the consent of their parents.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
These issues are not soley the result of Obamacare. In New York State, 15 year old girls can be responsible for their own reproductive health and medical treatment, without the consent of their parents.

It has been this way in California for awhile now! 15 is he age, I think they did it in the 80's...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Imagine all the young girls that follow through with this, and as they become mature and older with age they are going to cry that they wish they could reverse the process so they can have a family like everybody else their age.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 3l3v3n

They
We already got a synthetic uterus or 2 made, that work. Plus, you could get the uterus removed without removing the ovaries, so no early menopause.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Have you ever notice that people who support programs that sterilize people are always males who target the woman and not the man?

Not joking.

Every time I see a story like this they want to sterilize the woman and never sterilize the man.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I live in Texas, and you can either go through my previous replies to verify. I have stated several times on this board I am a Texan.

It has been the same every year. I have discussed this with a doctor each year from the age of 18 to 30 (I recently turned 31 in July, and am still about 5.5 months from needing to again.) and each year it is the same. I'm too young, I'll change my mind. When I was 18, 19, and 20, I volunteered to see a psychiatrist or psychologist and get some kind of statement in writing that I was of sound mind and capable of making this decision. I was told it would do no good.

Here are a few things about me:

1.) I have never had any mental issues.

2.) I can and am willing to pay for this procedure myself, and after paying for pills between the ages of 17 and 31, I would think it would have been financially beneficial as well as medically beneficial to be tied instead of drugged.

3.) I have stated repeatedly I would prefer not to be putting drugs into my body (ie birth control pills, Nuvaring, Norplant, or expose my body to drugs via foam or condoms) and been repeatedly told exposing myself to these drugs is fine.

4.) This is not just one doctor. I have been to and discussed this issue with 4 doctors which I do have a relationship with, outside of this particular issue.

This means that I don't have freedom of choice.

This means I have been forced into exposing myself to drugs I would rather not. On the short term, all forms of birth control are probably okay. I am and was concerned with long term.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 3l3v3n

Not if they become dinks! www.investopedia.com... It's the trend of the future.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join