It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mayor to Demolish UN Humanitarian Agency Emergency Shelter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb
nothing wrong with what Israel is doing. It's their land, the palestinians are the occupiers if they want to put houses up then they should move to their palestinian state of Jordan. Israel was given to the jews by God thousands of years ago. In my opinion either the palestinians assimilate or they need to leave. It's not their land.

You mind showing us the deed that God gave the Jews saying this land belongs to them? Something besides a book that they wrote saying he/she gave it to them?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Maybe you should set the example of how things SHOULD be at ATS.

Are you really hanging leaving the anti-semitic posts up on the razors edge of somehow distinguishing between 'Zionists' and 'Jews'.

Again... Wow!

Maybe this may help straighten out your confusion.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Hey Buster I guess most of us have seen this illustration I'm about to post but it's fitting:

The inspectors had good intentions so they were not allowed in, duct tape to the mouth!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Good For them. Why is it ok for the UN to say what should be built in israel? They should not be required to have a UN shelter, for their enemies, in their own country. if Palestine wants to have a shelter there, then beat Israel in a war and take it back. It's none of the UN's concern.

Good Luck with that P, Israel will only win, and RIGHTFULLY take more land.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CalebRight14

Euphrates to the Nile?

Wow I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious...either way it's an ignorant post.

Let's see how much land they stole since 1948...

Scroll to the right >>>>>

What's a few more homeless shelters right?

How dare those Palestinians have refuge within their own country!

That last sentence was sarcasm by the way.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

nothing wrong with what Israel is doing. It's their land, the palestinians are the occupiers if they want to put houses up then they should move to their palestinian state of Jordan. Israel was given to the jews by God thousands of years ago. In my opinion either the palestinians assimilate or they need to leave. It's not their land.

You mind showing us the deed that God gave the Jews saying this land belongs to them? Something besides a book that they wrote saying he/she gave it to them?

sure no problem! Genesis 12:6 is the deed, Joshua 1 is the move in day.

Genesis 12:6
6 Abram traveled through the land as far as the site of the great tree of Moreh at Shechem. At that time the Canaanites were in the land. 7 The Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspring[c] I will give this land. ” So he built an altar there to the Lord, who had appeared to him.

Joshua 1
After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, the Lord said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: 2 “Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them —to the Israelites. 3 I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. 4 Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates —all the Hittite country—to the Mediterranean Sea in the west. 5 No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. 6 Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

sure no problem! Genesis 12:6 is the deed, Joshua 1 is the move in day.

Genesis 12:6
6 Abram traveled through the land as far as the site of the great tree of Moreh at Shechem. At that time the Canaanites were in the land. 7 The Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspring[c] I will give this land. ” So he built an altar there to the Lord, who had appeared to him.

Joshua 1
After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, the Lord said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: 2 “Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them —to the Israelites. 3 I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. 4 Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates —all the Hittite country—to the Mediterranean Sea in the west. 5 No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. 6 Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them.

You want to drag religious non sense into the discussion?

Revelation 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Sounds like modern day Israel to me.

If their or your god came down today, they would be the next Sodom and Gomorrah.

Don't look back or you turn into dust.

Why do people always bring scripture into these discussions?

Let's talk about Israel tearing down the shelters and also not allowing fact finders in.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I see no point in speaking to you.

Let me guess, you also believe in evolution, but do not like when the strong take from the weak, despite that being the idea behind your whole belief...
edit on 9-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

Just because some rogue alien promises land to a group of people, doesn't mean it is set in concrete.

Ohhh, he had super-awesome technology that could part water and rain fire. The gullible ones fell for that trick too.

Guess what?

The holocaust was karma coming full circle, yet you still haven't learned.

Guess it has to happen again, right?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

You know where the irony is? Majority of palestinians are muslim, and the surrounding muslim nations have their borders closed off to them and will not take any as refugees, except for Egypt and they only did that so they could sneak weapons into Gaza. Hows that for a lack of solidarity? When they aren't Jihading against the infidels, they can't even show their own people any mercy or compassion. Palestinians are nothing but islamic dupes being used as cannon fodder and they won't wake up and smell the bacon burning. They could have had a 2 state deal but they refused. They have always refused when the offer was on the table. And no i am not a zionist shill, i'm not a zionist at all, but i can see clearly when a people are being played for fools by the Iranian regime, and regimes of surrounding territories. 3/4 of Trans-Jordan are palestinians and they won't even take their own people in.
edit on 9-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
God did not give the promise for the land unconditionally. Remember he promised land but when they disobeyed he let them wander in the desert for 40 years. God did not give the land on unconditional terms to rape pillage and murder which is what the False Israelite s ie Zionists are doing. The true Israelite are the Palestinians

link   
All i see is more israeli terrorists destroying another building.
Sometimes they do it with bombs, others bulldozers, helicopters and my favorite way planes!
They seem to get away with it every time too.
I just want the US to drop all aid to those terrorists and see how well they do.

link   
;
edit on 9-8-2012 by DrWh0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by iIuminaIi

You know where the irony is? Majority of palestinians are muslim, and the surrounding muslim nations have their borders closed off to them and will not take any as refugees, except for Egypt and they only did that so they could sneak weapons into Gaza. Hows that for a lack of solidarity? When they aren't Jihading against the infidels, they can't even show their own people any mercy or compassion. Palestinians are nothing but islamic dupes being used as cannon fodder and they won't wake up and smell the bacon burning. They could have had a 2 state deal but they refused. They have always refused when the offer was on the table. And no i am not a zionist shill, i'm not a zionist at all, but i can see clearly when a people are being played for fools by the Iranian regime, and regimes of surrounding territories. 3/4 of Trans-Jordan are palestinians and they won't even take their own people in.
edit on 9-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Irony?

Tell me more

edit on 9-8-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CalebRight14

I guess you don't know that it's illegal to annex land by force? Every bit of land taken by Israel since 72 is stolen land.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by buster2010

Hey Buster I guess most of us have seen this illustration I'm about to post but it's fitting:

The inspectors had good intentions so they were not allowed in, duct tape to the mouth!

And your right. But we can fix that just follow these simple rules.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Another day in Apartheid Israel...

Israeli Mayor of occupied Jerusalem, Nir Bakat, approved the demolition of two structures built by the United Nations (UN) as temporary emergency shelter for Palestinian families after Israel demolished their homes.

Israel strongly condemned the erection of the emergency shelters in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Beit Hanina. Israel accused the UN of overstepping its bounds and asserted that the trailer homes are illegal and should be demolished according to reports in the Israeli dailies Ha’aretz and The Jerusalem Post as well as the Palestine News Network.

Maxwell Gaylard, the UN Humanitarian Coordinator for the Occupied Palestinian Territories defended the agencies actions as emergency humanitarian assistance provided when the Palestinian families turned to the UN agency for help.

Gaylard echoed the concerns of other human rights groups in the area and noted that Palestinians in East Jerusalem apply for housing permits but do not receive them. He added, “Where else could we put [the shelters]? We are helping the Palestinians on land that is theirs. Beit Hanina is occupied Palestinian territory.”

Other officials at the agency noted that they did not require a permit for building because in addition to being build on Palestinian land, they are only an emergency solution, are not connected to utilities, and do not have foundations.

"Where are your permits" say the Zionists, just like their Nazi counterparts, they should be ashamed.

So they bulldoze their homes then want to tear down the shelter. What a total joke, and they call themselves the only democracy in the Middle East. Where is the democracy because I sure can't see it.

The shelters have the UN agency’s logo on them along with the flags of the donor countries of Great Britain, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Spain, The Netherlands and Ireland. Israeli officials claimed that the flags were only there to embarrass Israel in these countries as it destroys their donations.

If Israel is embarrassed by people outside of its borders watching as they demolish emergency housing for families, perhaps they should reassess their decision to do so.

Embarrassed?

They should be!

Link

This happens as Israel will not cooperate with UN settlements probe. I don't blame them for not cooperating, the world is finally waking up to the Apartheid state of Israel and it's actions. The last thing they want is more people waking up to this nightmare state we call Israel.

I'm so pissed off right now, not only do they bulldoze their homes, but they also bulldoze their shelters. This is absolutely disgusting.

Rant over /

The Palestinians are an invented people, descendants of muslim opportunist's, philistines, who moved to Israel after Jewish settlers arrived(because of the economic boom created by the Jewish settlers).

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

I see no deed so you failed there. And what part of not from the book they wrote didn't you understand?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

The Palestinians are an invented people, descendants of muslim opportunist's, philistines, who moved to Israel after Jewish settlers arrived(because of the economic boom created by the Jewish settlers).

When did the philistines exist? They faded out around the 7th century BC. So looks like they have a claim to this land also. And there are Palestinians that can trace their linage in that area for over a thousand years.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Poor Palestinians. I really would rather no one get hurt, but I can't help wishing the demise of Israel. How could any United Statesian consider Israel an ally after the U.S.S. Liberty attack?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join