It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Shootings, The Number 7, and the Olympics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Very interesting post, I enjoyed reading that. Do you feel the current Mars mission ties in with these events at all?

I'm just wondering, since Mars is the Roman god of war, and we have a rover named 'Curiosity'?
Is this something of significance?

ETA: I apologise to the OP if this seems off-topic, I'm just interested if anyone here can find a connection, as this may possibly provide some credence for the Olympic events/numerology.
edit on 6-8-2012 by adrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Now there is one in Detroit too, another 7

Seven people shot early this morning. After a fight on a party boat. at 1:10 am (an 11)

wxyz.m0bl.net...

edit: should have read that someone else posted this first. Still...interesting...

edit on 6-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

First off June 20 has nothing to do with the code and while you may find something that compels you to think that, I would tell you that you would be wrong. The 7 code began on Friday July 13th. 7 days later brought us to July 20th and the Cinema 16 shooting spree.

You are right, June 20 doesn't but the other shooting was on June 2nd, not the 20th and it is very relevant to this and I will tell you why (even though I did in the OP)

June 2 is exactly 7 weeks from the July 20 shooting, 56 (5+6=11) days from the opening ceremonies and 65 days from Wisconsin.

Why is June 2 relevant and tied into this? Because the media made a big deal about Jessica Gahwi, a girl that survived the Toronto shooting on June 2, only to be killed 7 weeks later at the Colorado shooting. It is relevant and she is the tie. I'm glad that you are so sure about your ritual findings, but I assure you, mine have merit as well.

As for the May 20, date, I'm afraid that it is you that is in error:

Kukulcán's pyramid is notable for the fact that at the spring and fall equinoxes (March 21 and September 22) the sun projects an undulating pattern of light on the northern stairway for a few hours in the late afternoon—a pattern caused by the angle of the sun and the edge of the nine steps that define the pyramid's construction.
These triangles of light link up with the massive stone carvings of snake heads at the base of the stairs, suggesting a massive serpent snaking down the structure.

Spring Equinox-March 21, not May 20 is when the snake moves along the pyramid.

www.world-mysteries.com...

You are not entirely off on the May 20, Plieades thing though (from the same source):

Jenkins says that Kukulcan, (or Quetzalcoatl, the plumed serpent), was the symbol of a sun-Pleiades-zenith conjunction. Exactly 60 days after the Spring Equinox, on May 20, the zenith passage of the sun takes place over Chichen Itza. The Crotalus rattlesnake, whose pattern is constantly used in Mesoamerican art, has a marking on it which is identical to the Solar ‘Ahau’ glyph of the Maya, and its rattle was called ‘tzab’, which is the same word used for the Pleiades star cluster

All that being said, I have nothing but the greatest respect for your and Mr. Cati's work, but I'm afraid you are the on that is in error on that one.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by StupidShouldHurt

And I can guarantee you that the landing time for curiosity was picked to pay homage to an ancient god. I'm at work so I don't have time to research it now, but if you look I'm sure you will find proof of this.

Nothing NASA does is coincidence, nothing.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

I know we're focused on the number 7, but the triple 7 and the fact the number 37 shows up in this recent shooting makes me think that the number 37 has significants

Indeed, 37 appears to be significant. 3700 Block of Holmes, 3 wounded 7 dead. Those are the ones that come to the top of my head

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
My inquiry though, is a question about your reference to Moloch, and the Bohemian Grove. If memory serves, Moloch is represented by a bull. The owl would represent Lilith primarily, though the Greeks associated the owl with Athena. So the cremation of Care would then be a sacrifice to Lilith, correct?

Historically though, children were sacrificed to Moloch by being burned, which is mentioned in the bible and other sources.

A detail that people tend to miss is that the owl in the Bohemian Grove is a "horned owl" (it's the owl's name,i'm not saying it actually has horns offcourse) and i believe this is important. You're right,moloch is represented by a bull (once again,a creature with horns) and then we have the ancient Greek myth of minotaur:

Aegeus must avert the plague caused by his crime by sending "young men at the same time as the best of unwed girls as a feast" to the Minotaur. Minos required that seven Athenian youths and seven maidens, drawn by lots, be sent every seventh or ninth year (some accounts say every year[12]) to be devoured by the Minotaur.

Once again,sacrifices to a horned creature.

As for numerology of any kind,i'm really not good with those things however there is mentioned in my quote from minotaur's wiki that the young sacrifices were probably sent every seventh or ninth year (in case some of you find this usefull).
edit on 6-8-2012 by Oceanborn because: To clear something up.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
7 is used in occult rituals because: Lucifer is a copycat.

The same reason pyramids are artificial mountains for Lucifer to reign. Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz created the first world religion for Lucifer; we know this now as Mystery Babylon or the mystery schools.

Most of the occult is Lucifer’s attempt to prop himself above Yahweh. For instance: the Bahai faith uses an eight pointed star on its sacred texts and monuments. The eight pointed star is a symbol of chaos. Or out of the chaos of all religions, one religion, (sound familiar? Order out of Chaos…) I do not mean to pick on Bahai’ s I do know several and they are good people, but only to point out they seek unification of all evolutions of the mystery schools (religions) into one singular faith.

Mystery Babylon also accounts for why so many deities of past have so many similarities to Jesus/Yeshua/Immanuel. People do not realize Lucifer is far more cunning than we can possibly imagine and knew what was to come. Many people quote Zeitgeist as a source for why Christianity is merely another form of sun worship, while they know absolutely nothing about Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz.

Apologies if this is somewhat off-topic.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Have you read some of my earlier posts on other threads?

Jessica Redfield who survived the Eaton Shopping Centre shooting was shot TWICE in the head in the Aurora Theatre.

On June 2nd of the Eaton Shopping Centre shooting, Jessica did mention she saw a man dressed up as Batman outside the shopping centre on her Twitter. Jessica Redfield had RED hair:
twitter.com...

Eaton Shopping Centre runs parallel to JAMES Street and QUEENS Street; Queens Railway Station is close by.

Aurora Theatre sits near WESTMINSTER, and is next to the Gateway High School whose emblems are the Olympic rings & torch.

There are railway tracks near by and Aurora Theatre is exactly 7 miles from Denver Airport.

The professional profile of both James and Robert Holmes is played out as part of the story line in the new Batman movie.

James Holmes is originally from San Diego. San Diego means SAINT JAMES !

James Holmes received the Golden Key after recieving his PhD

20/07/12...........007? See JAMES Bond in the opening ceremony of the Olympics!

The number 7 equates to the 7 Seals of Saturn which also equates to Solomon's Key. The 7 Seals of Saturn can summons demons that can bring about volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, wide scale death (that's IF you believe in that mumbo jumbo or shall we say....the Kabbalah!). So are we looking at some statanic ritual?

Australian (Jewish) runner......Steven Solomon:
www.haaretz.com...

I could go on and on but you get the jest of it!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
do you think that the 3 shooting incidents were some way a sacrifice to garnish a safe landing of the mars lander? especially since they pushed the whole 7 minutes of terror thing..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
It ties into the photo of the moon with the circles too. For that was an inverted pyramid or challice, the Divine Feminine, Freedom and Equality, the statue of Liberty. And then the moon was the Lord of the Rings, the very symbol of 777 or revelations 9/11, Apollyon, their lord, turning the challice into a fascist pyramid, so NWO and the anti christ.

And the rule of the iron fist, it mentions in revelations.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I totally resonate with '7', my 6 figure DOB is all 7s and 1s and adds to 7, was born at 7, I feel so tuned to 7, I feel it is a very strong, intuitive number and having studied the TOL, Tarot, numerology etc 7 is the number of knowing, feeling and spirituality. Freedom, NY and the SOL I have an affinity with and was in NY and the towers just before 911. I am also near London though I am wary of going into the city during the games, the PM has advised it and I feel it would probably be safe, I feel a terrorist attack on London at the moment is unlikely.

Though I absolutely feel there is a LOT going on behind the scenes now.

7 people

Your Personality number is 7 You seem mysterious and different. People see you as serious and studious. You are highly independent and self- sufficient. Your accept ional intelligence and wisdom are quickly noticed, people respect you. You are not one to attract people on the basis of your warmth or compassion - though you may be loaded with both - but because of your obvious insight into life's mysteries. You are hard to get to know. You are often withdrawn. It is common for people to see your focus turn inside of yourself in the middle of a conversation. You have the makings of an intellectual and an aristocrat but you have to guard against arrogance and an attitude of, "I've got it all figured out". There have been periods in your life when you had little concern for your clothing or fashion, while at other times you are very aware of your clothing and use it to make a specific impression. You appear dignified no matter how you dress., but a well groomed seven with a touch of dash definitely has an advantage. Your confidence increases when you know you are well dressed. You are recognized as spiritual and religious, with your very own ideas regarding the purpose of life and the Creator. You are an inspired speaker, but only when discussing subjects that really interest you. Otherwise, you are not one for chatter. Your love of knowledge and wisdom shows.

astronlogia.com...

7 numerology

It has been my observation that the number 7 in numerology is just as powerful as any of the so-called master numbers(such as 11 or 22). Many words or names reducing to this number carry an extremely powerful vibration that goes beyond the other common numbers. There are many reasons or this beginning with the obvious importance of this number in biblical scripture. Seven is a dominant number in both the old and new testaments of the bible from the 7 days of Creation to the 7 seals of the book of Revelation. Then there is the seven-day week and the seven traditional planets and aspects of astrology as well as the seven musical notes and colors, although all of these can be expanded to 12 which is an equally important number. In numerology, 7 is considered a highly spiritual number with introverted qualities and is associated with the planet Neptune. I agree with the spirituial element, and to some extent with the introversion, but not with the planet association. Seven is an odd or masculine number whereas Neptune or Pisces-its ruling sign is an even or feminine number/influence. Just as the Sun or Leo is associated with the number 1, and the Moon or Cancer is associated with the number 2, so Uranus or Aquarius is 7(opposite on the wheel) and Saturn or Capricorn is 8(also opposite on the wheel). Seven, the number of heaven, fits perfectly with Uranus the planet of heaven. Uranus is also the 7th planet from the Sun and takes 7 years to traverse each zodiac sign. It's exaltation is in Libra the 7th sign, just as the Sun's exaltation is in Aries the first sign(its opposite). The number 7 is highly indivisible(mathematically), giving it much strength and originality. It is spiritual in the sense that it seeks and follows truth and concerns itself with the good of humanity. In the old schools of initiation, such as those of Pythagoras, candidates whose names or birthdays reduced to 7 were immediately accepted for training as they were considered to have a natural grasp or understanding of the higher laws of spirit. Sevens are also prominent in the arts and entertainment fields where their powerful creativity and originality find a natural outlet. They can also be influential writers, speakers, or media people, bringing their truth to the masses. The downside of sevens is their almost complete lack of practical or business ability(also seen in 11's) which is where they need the help of a more worldly partner(such as a 4, 8, or 22). The letters associated with 7 in numerology are G, P, and Y. G as in God, great, or good, P as in planet, peace, providence, and prosperity, an Y as in yin and yang, yod, and yearning. The ages are 7(childhood), 14(teenhood), and 21(adulthood). The word seven contains the master letter v perfectly balanced in the middle of it also adding to its power(at least in the English language). In this way, 7, 11, 22, and 33 or Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and Eris(the "modern" planets), represent master vibrations in numerology.

edit on 6-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

o-m-m-s-w-h

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

edit on 6-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The numerology is interesting, and I have no doubt there are some very powerful people who live by it.

My inquiry though, is a question about your reference to Moloch, and the Bohemian Grove. If memory serves, Moloch is represented by a bull. The owl would represent Lilith primarily, though the Greeks associated the owl with Athena. So the cremation of Care would then be a sacrifice to Lilith, correct?

Historically though, children were sacrificed to Moloch by being burned, which is mentioned in the bible and other sources.

They worship Minerva at Bohemian grove.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The numerology is interesting, and I have no doubt there are some very powerful people who live by it.

They worship Minerva at Bohemian grove.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Jessica Redfield who survived the Eaton Shopping Centre shooting was shot TWICE in the head in the Aurora Theatre.

I had to double check to see if I was wrong, but here's an interesting part:

Some sources, like USA Today identify her as Jessica REDfield

Redfield was also at the scene of the Eaton Centre shooting in Toronto in June,

content.usatoday.com...

Other sources, like BBC identify her as Jessica Ghawi:

Friends and family of Jessica Ghawi, a 24-year-old aspiring sports broadcaster, have identified her as one of the 12 people killed in the Colorado shooting spree.
A survivor of another shooting at a shopping mall in Canada just one month ago, her death was confirmed by her brother on his blog.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The confusion is cleared later in that article by saying

Jessica Ghawi, who wrote and tweeted as Jessica Redfield, had recently moved to Denver from Texas, and was working as a sports journalist.

So here we have another example of red being used, just like the "Joker" only the jokers hair was green.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by loueber

do you think that the 3 shooting incidents were some way a sacrifice to garnish a safe landing of the mars lander? especially since they pushed the whole 7 minutes of terror thing..

I think it's more likely that it's part of the same pattern to a different end. Mars is, afterall the god of war. I think they pushed the 7 minutes of terror because it combines the number and vibration of 7 with the word and concept of terror.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

edit on 8/6/2012 by Klassified because: redacted

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The Church of Satan has no "Grand High Climax" holiday. This was a fabrication made by a Christian author in an anti-Satanism book.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by StupidShouldHurt

And I can guarantee you that the landing time for curiosity was picked to pay homage to an ancient god. I'm at work so I don't have time to research it now, but if you look I'm sure you will find proof of this.

Nothing NASA does is coincidence, nothing.

I'd like to point out something that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere else. I'm not sure the significance of it, but maybe greater minds than mine can figure it out.

The Colorado shooting occurred on July 20th, the 43rd (4+3) anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing.
The Wisconsin shooting occurred on the same day as the much hyped Mars Curiosity landing.
I don't know the connection, but it seems important enough to point out.

Also to add, the Mars landing technically occurred 12:30 am Monday morning Central (Wisconsin) time. But EVERY article I read about it talked about it at 10:30 Pacific time. Maybe they used Pacific time as the "official" reference so that it would still be considered Sunday.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Just heard on BBC News, the WI suspect was former army psychology ops, until 10 years ago.

Coincidence to James Holmes studies in Neurology?

I wouldn't be surprised if there is something behind these people.

However not so sure about the 7 numerology links to these cases.

Uranus is the 7th planet and is the planet to 'worship' if looking for tech advancements (Mars Rover).

Also rebellion and irresponsibility according to some.

cafeastrology.com...

Uranus, God of the sky and the heavens, is the ruler of Aquarius. In Astrology, the energies of Uranus are electric and crammed with change. Uranus is forward-looking. It balks at tradition, and celebrates originality and individuality. Uranus is associated with technology, innovation, discovery, and all that is progressive.

On the up side, Uranus is associated with enlightenment, progressiveness, objectivity, novelty, and ingenuity. Negative expression of Uranus is rebelliousness without a cause and irresponsibility.

When Uranus is not developed, it reacts; but when natives are truly in tune with its energies, Uranus is highly intuitive. It represents the spark of intuition that spurs invention. We can see Uranus as the intuition that sparks further studies or investigation.

In the chart, the position of Uranus by sign will be shared with other people in the same generation due to the comparatively slow movement of Uranus in the heavens. By house, the position of Uranus shows where individuals look to stir things up, put a new spin on situations, and go against established thought or order. Uranus aspecting other planets in the chart color those energies with some willfulness, quirkiness, and originality. Where we find Uranus in the chart is where we see some refusal to blend in with others (and situations), and some erratic life patterns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join