It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Shootings, The Number 7, and the Olympics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

Is this an accurate example of what and how you are trying to connect the numbers, or are you useing a different set of parameters?

Yes, exactly, you've got the hang of it. The numerology provides a fingerprint if you will and helps to distinguish ritual events from everyday happenings.

Speaking of everyday happenings:

reply to post by Sintilate

You guys have made such a big error - you have failed to include all of the other shootings around the world - or is this just a north american prediction?

Nope, you must've missed the post where I brought up the Bulgarian bombing where 7 died exactly 3 days before Colorado. Last I checked, Bulgaria was not in North America. And this is not a prediction, merely an unraveling of the ritual clues. Another poster prior to you made a similar smart alec (yet ignorant) remark on the first page:

my response:

Of course there are shootings everyday, but not all of them are rituals, these are..since the purpose of such rituals is energy manipulation, they would not be magickally effective if they weren't headline-grabbing, pulling a lot of people's attention and emotional energy.

Feel free to add any other shootings, bombings, or attacks within the last few months where 7 died or 7 is a significant number somehow. You can contribute too instead of just trying to tear down other people's work.

reply to post by M3thodical1

Also, did not one of the partners that made out with an insurance policy on 911 buy property on or near the oympics?

Yep, his partner, Frank Lowy, owns Olympics "gateway" (Gateway HS in CO home of the Olympians anyone...)

Westfield Stratford City Mall, Europe's largest urban shopping mall, opened Sept. 2011 in the heart of East London. The mega-mall will also double as the London Subway gateway to the Olympics. "

I'm sure that it's just a coincidence that it opened September '11.

www.henrymakow.com...

reply to post by bluemirage5

and the closing ceremony is 13 August 2012 - thats 13+8+2012=17

Off by a day, which is significant because 8/12/2012 is 8+1+2+2+2+1=16 and 1+6=...another 7

edit on 7-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Thanks, I'm on the same page then.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Significants of Holmes.

The Alpha numerical of Holmes is
8/15/12/13/5/19= 72 7+2=9

Break that down to get
8+1+5+1+2+1+3+5+1+9=36 3+6=9

Further if you divide the alphabet at 9 you get the following chart.
A=1 J=1 S=1 and so on. (notice FOX is 666)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

So here is Holmes broken down by the above alpha chart.
8 /6 /3/4/5/1=27 2+7=9

Summary
We get 9 three different ways from the name Holmes 999
72 and 27 are mirrored between the differnt alpha numerical sequence. Two separate events but reflected
Further if you take 999 and divide it by 37 you get another 27. ( Refrence my post on the first page of this thread)

You can tell me I'm crazy I won't mind.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Observationalist because: Tring to get rid of the blue link. No luck

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

It's an interesting thing with numbers, because no matter how you break them down, they still come out the same.

There are ways of playing number games, which happens, such as reverses or doubles, like 4141 or 1441 for instance. However, the breakdowns and ways of breaking down can be utilized within the ritual numerology for particular energetic reasons, but as far as the breakdown that's a basic property that is outside of being specific to ritual.

For instance, lets look at a random, arbitrary date 11/12/1965

You can break it down by adding individual digits 1+1+1+2+1+9+6+5=26 and 2+6=8
or you can add the larger numbers 11+12+1965=1988 and then 1+9+8+8=26 with 2+6=8

See what I mean?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sintilate
You guys have made such a big error - you have failed to include all of the other shootings around the world - or is this just a north american prediction?

Aside from the general levels of violence they have fomented, the specific incidents we are trying to identify are specifically those which are staged and used for benefit. This could be propaganda or ritualistic or both. These are identifiable by information released by the authorities. Number are important, but other themes and patterns become recognisable.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

See what I mean?

Totally, you could dice up the numbers any way you want if you try hard enough.

That's the problem with all this,no conclusions or no true information can be assertained by dicecting the numbers, and speculating on Ocultic motives.
We get that there is a possible occult symbolysim intertwined throughout these events, but do we learn anything that might help us be prepared for another event to come or perhaps discover the location of the next event, or are we just exposing the sadistic nature of the occult and it's grip on our government and media?

Don't get me wrong it's a rush to compute all those numbers and possibilities, but to what end?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
This all tells me the "powers to be" are playing around with the Kabbalah and have summons a satan; it's all connected and they are quite brazen about it.
edit on 6-8-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

A "satan". You better start thinking LEGIONS. People really underestimate Satan's power. They underestimate his servants as well.

Here's what i think is happening: Demons are being released from hell...and inhabiting people....maybe by television; as the medium. Kinda like that movie: "The Ring". Also, keep in mind, "spirits" need "bodies". These spirits are coming, and it will appear as if PEOPLE are doing these crazy things. When it reality, it's those evil spirits acting out.

You know what's even crazier.....these devil worshipping, luciferian, satanists (whatever you want to call them) rule our world. WE are in some SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!! Well, those that aren't marked by the blood of the Lamb.

Honestly, you people don't see how DARK our world is getting??? How DEMONIC it's becoming? Don't worry, it's GONNA GET WORSE. The "elite" practice their beliefs and believe in what they practice. Just b-cuz you don't "believe" don't mean SQUAT!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

That's the problem with all this,no conclusions or no true information can be assertained by dicecting the numbers, and speculating on Ocultic motives. We get that there is a possible occult symbolysim intertwined throughout these events, but do we learn anything that might help us be prepared for another event to come or perhaps discover the location of the next event, or are we just exposing the sadistic nature of the occult and it's grip on our government and media?

Unfortunately, at this point, I think it is the latter. The more that people are aware of such things like this or the list of dates and numbers you provided earlier, the more obvious it becomes, and the more a case can be made for the existence of the group that is doing it, which is the beginning of stopping it. The first step is bringing the dark out into the light.

Not to say that somebody hasn't figured it out as a reliable predictive, but I haven't to this point. It can give you clues, signposts, a range of possibilities but actionable intelligence to prevent the next 9/11, not quite. Fortunately, like I said, the numerology provides the fingerprints of the metaphorical killer, but unfortunately only after the metaphorical victim is dead.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observationalist
Don't get me wrong it's a rush to compute all those numbers and possibilities, but to what end?

www.secretsinplainsight.com...

I've been reading through this website, mainly focused on occult architecture. I think it is an excellent introduction into how numbers are used by them, in strange ways.

Understanding who and what they are is only the beginning.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Seven is a number of perfection, completion, power and initiation. Some consider it one of the most sacred numbers. Seven is composed of the Triad (3) and the Tetrad (4) which can have several meanings including the two sides of humanity (the animal and the divine). In Alchemy, there are seven stages which the Stone is cultivated and perfected on all three levels which produce the Lunar, the Solar and the Steller Stone which becomes the Philosopher's Stone. When you think of the Tetrad, think of a pyramid and when you think of the Triad, think of the Capstone. Think of the pyramid as having seven steps. When the four corners of the pyramid draw up and the capstone draws down, they meet at the singular point of the pyramid...this is the Fifth Element.
Seven thrice equals the significant number of 21. In Tarot, Key Seven is the Chariot (One of its meanings is Victory). Key 21 is the World.
The seventh planet and metal is the Sun and Gold, and Coagulation is the seventh process of Alchemy.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Seven is composed of the Triad (3) and the Tetrad (4)

In turn, the triad is the "As Above"- think the trinity.
And the tetrad is the "so below", think the four directions or four elements

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Here's something potentially ordinary but interesting nonetheless that somebody brought to my attention:

7 Cameroon athletes are missing from the Olympics.

It's somewhat mundane in some respects as:

A sports reporter in Cameroon said some athletes had hinted before departing for London that they might attempt to stay there. "They said they were very demotivated and named insufficient government attention to their complaints, inadequate financing, poor preparation and substandard infrastructure,"

5 of the 7 disappeared over the weekend. One went missing prior to the teams match with New Zealand "last month." and one went missing last week according to some reports.

There does seem to be some inconsistencies however as:

The British news agency Press Association said David Ojong, the Team Cameroon chief, told his government that five boxers, a swimmer and a soccer player left the athletes village in Stratford, east London, over the weekend and have not returned. The state-run Cameroon Tribune newspaper published a similar report, also quoting Ojong. Ojong was quoted identifying the missing athletes, but the names differed from those given to the London organizing committee.

Okay, makes sense on the surface, but why 7? And why the inconsistencies?

And then to top it off:

It's not the first case of missing athletes in London. Before the July 27 opening ceremony, Sudan's embassy confirmed that three athletes had gone missing; one had applied for asylum and the other two were expected to do so.

www.foxnews.com...

So, despite the potentially mundane information, no evidence of foul play, and not game changing info we have another occurrence of the 3 and 7 number sets being reported together being tied in to the Olympics.

My spidey senses are tingling...

Also, as Max Black pointed out in another post, it is 6 men and 1 woman that is missing. 6+1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
has the universe ever explianed the rules of numerology ?

or do you get to make it up as you go ?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

has the universe ever explianed the rules of numerology ? or do you get to make it up as you go ?

People's idiocy when it comes to numerology astounds me, like it was something that new agers just made up out of whole cloth.

Yes there are rules, taken from the Chaldeans, the Egyptians, Pythagoras...

Egyptian Numerology: The Pythagorean Triangle and it's esoteric meaning PDF

A Brief History of Pythagorean Numerology

Chaldean Numerology

Numerology works on adding numbers together to find the Key Number(s). The objective is to find the double digit Compound number, and then from that, the Single digit key number.

For example, 27 is a Compound number. To find its Single Key Number, add 2 + 7 = Single Key Number 9. Then you look up these numbers in the definitions to find out their meanings.

Another example, number 68. In this case 68 is not the Compound number because it can be reduced further to Compound number 14 (6 + 8). So the Compound number is the last double digit number that a number can be reduced to before it becomes a single digit Key Number. In this example, the Key Number = 5 (1 + 4).

The study of Numerology, based on the Hebrew Kabala teachings and the Chaldean Alphabet...

Lots more resources out there if you care to look and learn rather than just mocking.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
has the universe ever explianed the rules of numerology ?

or do you get to make it up as you go ?

Presuming that was kind of a rhetorical question.

However.....the universe is aflow with mathematical principles and numbers are the basis of the technology we know and the architecture and pretty much everything requires math, from atomic structures to quantum physics and beyond.

Numbers have resonance and numerology tunes to these resonances. Having studied and practiced various TOL, Tarot, Runes, and such like, I realised I could also do readings for people using playing cards as the numerical vibrations gave the same information, like a channel for the information that these people required for correct guidance.

There are specific numerology traditions though these aren't always of the same consensus, there are many that are.

Some interesting science numerology

en.wikipedia.org...

The best known example of "numerology" in science involves the coincidental resemblance of certain large numbers that intrigued such eminent men as mathematical physicist Paul Dirac, mathematician Hermann Weyl and astronomer Arthur Stanley Eddington. These numerical co-incidences refer to such quantities as the ratio of the age of the universe to the atomic unit of time, the number of electrons in the universe, and the difference in strengths between gravity and the electric force for the electron and proton. ("Is the Universe Fine Tuned for Us?", Stenger, V.J., page 3[10]).

The discovery of atomic triads (dealing with elements primarily in the same group or column of the periodic table) was considered a form of numerology, and yet ultimately led to the construction of the periodic table. Here the atomic weight of the lightest element and the heaviest are summed, and averaged, and the average is found to be very close to that of the intermediate weight element. This didn't work with every triplet in the same group, but worked often enough to allow later workers to create generalizations. See Döbereiner's Triads

Large number co-incidences continue to fascinate many mathematical physicists. For instance, James G. Gilson has constructed a "Quantum Theory of Gravity" based loosely on Dirac's large number hypothesis.[11]

Wolfgang Pauli was also fascinated by the appearance of certain numbers, including 137, in physics.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Quantum Synchronistic Collision of 3rd and 4th dimensions (3+4)

Gateway is the key word

edit on 7-8-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The 7's and death just keep coming...

Brooklyn shopkeepers are on alert after cops linked two storeowners’ murders to the same gun and suggested the killer might be using numerology to choose his targets.

Isaac Kadare’s store at 1877 86th St., where he was killed last Thursday, and Mohammed Gebeli’s shop at 7718 Fifth Ave., where he was found dead July 6, both have addresses using the same three numbers — a fact that has workers shaken.

www.nydailynews.com... wapd

The murders occurred on July 6th, 22 days from the opening ceremonies and
August 2nd, 11 days from the closing ceremonies, 7 days after the opening ceremonies.

As an interesting side note 86th St, the site of the 1st killing (8+6=14 and 1+4=5) reduces to a 5, as in 5th Ave, the site of the second killing

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Ok I'm reaching here, like I do.
Bane's belt buckle is an hourglass and this symbol is repeated in the pit on one of the inmates helping bane, and the design on the bomb.

Bat Man is of course 33

7777/33
7x4=28 3x3=6 6+28=34 3+4=7
or 28+33 = 61 6+1=7

Perhaps there will be 4 events with 33 victims.

Next event:
If you divide 7777/33 you get 235.667
235th day is August 22 ( leap year)
667 6+6+7=19 19:00 =7:00pm

Really reaching.
Image search 777733 you will find this
Flicker photo Stream Jihad

This is a sickness, I promise I will stop now.

edit on 8-8-2012 by Observationalist because: Cleaning up

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Yes, the Triad is sometimes called the heavenly elements (Sulphur, Salt and Mercury). Above, Below, Inner Outer, let them be one. The Triad is also know as Father, Son and Holy Spirit or Father, Mother and Child.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Really NPR, Really? Out of all the people you could, this is who you choose to interview?

Steve Inskeep talks to Dr. Swaranjit Arora, a long-time member of the Sikh community in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He discusses how things have changed in the community since he arrived in 1972.

Yes, that's Arora, pronounced Aurora, a name which Inskeep used numerous times during the 6 min 47 sec (4+7=11) story.

Add that to the shooter living on Holmes and...nah, must just be coincidence...blatant in your face coincidence.

www.npr.org...

edit on 8-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join