It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Perhaps people can wait for the motives, or heck.. even the shooter being caught, before making wild speculations?

No.. of course not, how silly to assume that on this board. Everything has an agenda, a plot, is a false flag or a coverup of some sort. There is no such thing as hate crimes or people with mental disorders, any more than there is an actual natural disaster that is natural - it's all NWO, super secret weapons, etc.

And I don't think the # of shootings is extraordinary - if you were to look back at history, you'd probably find that shootings and people-created events are probably right on average with whatever the current population is at the moment. More people = more incidents.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

Thanks, guys can we talk about the subject and not gun control-Thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I hope someone will make good use their kirpan in that hostage situation.
God help them.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by DAZ21

Originally posted by TechUnique

Take away the guns already. If you can't use them for good, don't use them at all. I think It's time you gave up your guns. How many more need to die?

Really? You wanna try taking their guns be my guest but you certainly won't be theirs. Gun control in the states is one of the most stupid ideas I've ever heard.

Is a bomb better than a gun? How about a knife? They all kill people mate.

True, but here in the UK, where not everyone has access to a gun from over the counter. People generally don't go on mass killing sprees. Every other day.

You see with a knife people generally stand some sort of chance. Hense the phrase "don't bring a knife to a gun a gun show."

There are way more people in the USA.

And there a way more in China. Come on. That's not an excuse.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Could be just another nut case. That is what all my friends, neighbors and husband think.

Copy cat - again a nutty individual that wants his / her claim to fame.

The government or ? TPTB want gun control and damn it - they will make the majority of people beg for it no matter how many people they have to take out to manipulate people into surrendering their guns.

or

The beginning of the Black Awakening (read the book "The Black Awakening" by Russ Dizdar and Corrupting The Image by Douglas Hamp.

Myself I suspect the last aforementioned.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This isn't a copy cat, there is more than one shooter involved and it's a hostage situation. Several people in the temple have texted that they are hiding in the temple from a gunman. Go check the live feed posted. There was a description of a bald white male....Sounds like skinheads.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Police just asked all media to avoid showing shots of perimeter.

You would think they know better to be honest.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There not sure if there is more than one shooter. They are clearing the building now. One supect and the first officer on the scene exchanged fire. Both were shot.

Still can not find anything on the special guest.
edit on 5-8-2012 by David134 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by murch
Police just asked all media to avoid showing shots of perimeter.

You would think they know better to be honest.

That is the American media, with their hard on for violence, for all to see.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

That's a good one. But if someone goes to all the trouble to design and create a 3d printer gun then they are probably insane enough to use it.

Maybe you are all right and we can't contain the situation with gun control. Let's just give up and let people shoot us.

In total fairness, it seems you are actually fighting a losing battle with mental deterioration in the US. Shall we predict when the next massacre will be.

I'll just remind you though, the US isn't a war like Syria. So this behaviour isn't the norm.

let me put it another way

i have some martial arts training, mostly self taught
i know and have practiced [on 1 inch boards] nearly 200 ways of killing a person
witjh a single blow

should i cut off my arms and legs to please 'fraidy cats like you?

the most dangerous weapon in the human arsenal
only fires neurons.

should i do as you seem to be doing?

edit on 5-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

link   
Live feed here. Ambulances not approaching scene.

www.breakingnews.com...

Does sound like policeman and gunman shot.

link   
reply to post by David134

Ok, maybe the people inside are a bit confused. understandable concerning what's happening.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

UPDATE: Four Reportedly Killed in Sikh Temple Shooting in Oak Creek Unconfirmed reports say there may be as many as 20 victims

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

If you noticed, that armed officer did take down the suspect he engaged. I doubt he could have done that armed with a baton and a tazer.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Three males in local hospital in critical condition. The police who was shot likely one of them.

The perp who was shot is still down on the scene. Not sure if dead or alive.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Family member of victim reporting multiple shooters.

livewire.wisn.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Son of president of temple just announced:

Dads in hospital. Multiple shooters.

Caucasian

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by DocHolidaze

No that's right. But why does the US fail so miserably in these types of massacres compared to anywhere else in the world. During peace time.

Shall we tally up gun related massacres from every country? Then after that we can debate.

There is no debate, you are wrong to want to take guns away from law abiding citizens, if your dream comes true, criminals, and the politicians foot-solders will be the only ones with guns. Do you know what criminals and politicians have in common, they kill without remorse, or thought of consequence, cause truthfully they make the rules and they call they shots, you ideas only support them, that's why i asked you earlier how long have you been working for them? and i ask you again, how long?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sporkmonster
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

If you noticed, that armed officer did take down the suspect he engaged. I doubt he could have done that armed with a baton and a tazer.

I have no problem with police being armed.

Just pointing out to all the internet Rambos we have here on ATS that it isn't that easy to stop a gunmen who is out to kill people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join