It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 49
<< 46  47  48   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I just learned today watching our local Milwaukee news that another member of the Sikh temple just died by murder in a robbery shooting. They did not know if he was actually at the temple on Sunday, but I really wish this senseless gun murdering would stop.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

Would you rather it was knife murder, or spork murder?
Getting killed is getting killed. It must suck no matter what tool is used. Although, I would choose a nuke dropped on my head if I could. Vaporize me instantly. Next a large bullet to my head. # cancer, or whatever. Go out quick, fast.
edit on Thu, 16 Aug 2012 21:15:39 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Why is nitpicking the way I phrased my post more important than discussing it's content? Another man has died. And for the record, I suppose I personally would rather be attacked by a man with a knife, there is a much higher chance I can best him.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Finally one who sees. Do you remember all the big shooting incidents when Clinton was president? There was a big push for gun control then too. Now we have another push for gun control. And what do we see? Lot's of shooting incidents. Certainly seems suspect to me. Can't say what it is, but it isn't what it seems on the surface...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Fondue

Ah yes how right you are and I remember!

People in power create a PROBLEM. (False flags, etc)

Then they nurture a REACTION in the masses. (They know how people will react and nurture that FEAR).

Finally they offer a SOLUTION, the solution being the agenda they wanted all along and viola they get what they want.

In this case, the NWO, in order to be firmly put into place, will need to have the general public unarmed.

This Holmes person was in a project that was funded in part by a government agency. The project being some type of neuro (mind) project.

The one world government that TPTB want set up have to have a public that cannot defend themselves and are at the mercy of the military and police which seem to be merging more and more as time goes by.

Also, again I keep telling people, go out and buy Russ Dizdar's "The Black Awakening", for me that book explained what is beginning to take place.
edit on 1-9-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 46  47  48   >>

join