It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 18 most suppressed inventions ever!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Tesla's* inventions were mostly provable. Our modern technology has simply replaced it.

* you spelled the name wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

You know it helps when you are bashing things to actually .... you know get the name's right! IT's TESLA not Tesler... and Tesla probably did more for the world before his 30th birthday than you could do in a dozen lifetimes. As to Tesla's free energy... I just don't know enough to know if he had found a secret or not. But even without knowing this I can freely say that Tesla still gave the world so much more than he gets credit for that it hardly matters if he discovered free energy. The modern world would literally not be possible without him.

Currently I'm working on a project that utilizes up to 3 separate tesla turbines to generate enough power from a few 18 iinch green hardwood 4x4's a day to power my entire house.

You can rest assured that if I do succeed I'll be open sourcing my methodology for the whole world to see so that others can do it too. If more inventors just did that one simple step those who have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo would have a much harder time suppressing them.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If these technologies existed in the way the OP presents them, someone would be exploiting them already.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murad
You see, the problem with "free energy" and water powered cars that last forever, in my mind is this. Why dont that guys parents, instead of going underground, take there sons engine schematics, scan them onto a PC, PDF them then upload them to any number of thousands of torrent website or file hosting servers exactly?

Kinda weird that, funny how in age where knowledge can essentialy be shared to billions of people near instantaneously, nobody, not one person ever seems to get there bright idea out there onto the internet.

Never mind the oil companies, why these people refuse to do the most basic of things, like actualy tell someone about there research and share it, is beyond me, thats the real conspiracy.

Whats even more ironic is, oil companies are the first people to share there technology to everyone, they advertise there technology all the time, real cutting edge, billion dollar engineering technology, they want people to know how advanved and efficient they are, profit driven of course, but yet, they still share it freely. Weird.

Pot. And one wonders why it's illegal.

Yeah with Holland having some of the highest cancer rates in the world, that statement sure stands up lol to scrutiny lol.
edit on 3-8-2012 by Murad because: (no reason given)

Absolutely agree. In addition I know the "conspiracy of suppression" has been around for at least a decade. The "conspiracy of mystery deaths" of inventors has also been around for a decade or more. So this provokes the following questions:

1. Why would an inventor keep his invention a secret instead of advertising it on the internet knowing what has happened over the last decade? They can do it right now and the secret would be about before anyone could suppress it. They could even travel to a country anywhere in the world to do the task to ensure it gets out there. Fame would make them rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the conspiracy of suppression fails this very simple test of logic.

2. Ditto 1. But this time the openness of his/her invention ensures any mysterious deaths would provoke a massive investigation due to public outcry. just like the recent bankers crisis and phone tapping journalists.

So the conspiracy of mystery deaths fails the very simple logic test.

3. Why would all those countries who have no love of the west be part of this energy conspiracy ?!?!?!?!?! Sorry but that is just absolutely nuts. Trust me if there was something out there that enables a country to prosper without being dependent on oil China would definitely have it, use it and not give a damn.

Ten years ago these conspiracies had some potential for being true but not anymore.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

3. Why would all those countries who have no love of the west be part of this energy conspiracy ?!?!?!?!?! Sorry but that is just absolutely nuts. Trust me if there was something out there that enables a country to prosper without being dependent on oil China would definitely have it, use it and not give a damn.

Ten years ago these conspiracies had some potential for being true but not anymore.

I remember reading that India is releasing a WATER POWERED CAR that WON'T be available in Europe or the US. I think you'll find that rather interesting and answering.

If India have it (young industrial nation) why don't we? Hmm?

Failed inventions my ass stuff gets suppressed.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
I can imagine that it is a comforting thought, to think that its just some evil group of people holding us back from free energy, and we are in fact not really doomed. Though I do not believe in any of that, I still see some very interesting developments, and I am not that pessimistic. A really cool project, one that does not involved conspiracies or hoaxes, is Dessertec. But its not really being suppressed so I guess its not very interesting.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Murad

Yeah with Holland having some of the highest cancer rates in the world, that statement sure stands up lol to scrutiny lol.Text

scrutiny

You where claiming what?

----
on topic

99-MPG Car The holy grail of automotive technology is the 99-mpg car. Although the technology has been available for years, automakers have deliberately withheld it from the U.S. market. In 2000, the New York Times reported a little-known fact, at least to most: A diesel-powered dynamo called the Volkswagen Lupo had driven around the world averaging higher than 99 mpg. The Lupo was sold in Europe from 1998 to 2005 but, once again, automakers prevented it from coming to market; they claimed Americans had no interest in small, fuel- efficient cars.

The volkswagon lupo itself is not a 99mpg car. You need to look at volkswagen lupo 3l (3l stand for 100km for 3 liters diesel. Yes the specific car is a diesel powered car. And I believe it really would not have sold on the american market for it is to small and underpowered (3 cyl 1.2l diesel). You just seem to not like that.

VW markets a variety of Lupos, none intended for the USA because of their tiny size and lack of power. The 3L is a niche model, expected to attract just a few thousand buyers a year. VW has no plans to sell any Lupo in the USA. But lightweight construction and other fuel-efficient features were portrayed as a U.S.-bound technology if fuel economy ever becomes more important than it is now.
source

Even if you did, the price tag would have put you off. Going at $17k new, you could have one pretty decent guzzlempv for it at a time when gassprices where still allowing for gassguzzlers to be affordable.

You simply missed the boat and now trail behind. You'll get there though.

edit on 5/8/12 by D.Wolf because: typos

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Check out the NEW ENERGY CONGRESS - they vote on the top 100 clean energy technologies

peswiki.com...:Top_100_Technologies_--_RD

Top 100 Clean Energy Technologies

__ A prioritized listing by the New Energy Congress of the very best clean energy technologies according to ten criteria including: renewable, environmentally friendly, affordable, credible, reliable, developed, safe, and not encumbered by politics of science.

Update Notice
Our present focus is on the
>> Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

I remember reading that India is releasing a WATER POWERED CAR that WON'T be available in Europe or the US. I think you'll find that rather interesting and answering.

If India have it (young industrial nation) why don't we? Hmm?

Failed inventions my ass stuff gets suppressed.

If you read about it then it wasn't suppressed - by definition.

There's a couple of possibilities as to what an Indian "Water powered car" might b e- perhaps the Giriraji H2O water fuel kit? - which is just a HHO scam!!

Alternatively it might be the Genepax water energy system....which was actually an small electic carproduced en-mass by someone else - ie also a fraud!
edit on 5-8-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I'll read this thread but wanted to mention the invention of 2 growing systems , the production of food energy .
And the ways these are unpatented but secretly in-use methods and knowledge of them is potentially suppressed .

Water is a key element and so are nutrients when producing food .
Aeroponics , developed by nasa for use in space environments
is widely being used in greenhouse production of tomatoes , and many many other fruit and vegetable crops .
The method mixes nutrient solution with water which is atomised through sprayers and applied to the roots . This way water loss and nutrient loss is minimised to almost zero .
Suppression of the technique which is easily acheived at home is through presentation of it being highly scientific and new , cutting edge food tech . But its not , bar the equilibrium test (eq) which is , at home un-necessary .
The method is in fact very low tech but highly highly productive and efficient . It could be set up by anyone who can understand how it works - not a hard task at all .

Aquaponics , is being developed not only by home food production enthusiasts
and is already supplying wholesale markets from larger scale instalations , and this method is being heavily researched within Israel , and other countries with severe water shortage problems . In very base form , aquaponics is the symbiotic production of fish , and other water dwelling foodstuffs , in combination with plants .
The fish need clean water without nutrients , the plants need dirty water with nutrients . So the plants become te filter for the fish , and the fish become the feeders (via waste) for the plants . One happy 'closed loop' system develops , requiring 90% less water use , than ground grown crops , and over 50% less than hydroponics .
What it effectively is , is the creation of a working ecosystem , which brings all the benefits of an ecosystem , just on a small scale . This extra-intensive method is now got people producing videos and how-to guides from suspect individuals and groups . It is now easy to walk into disinformation and disasters people have advertised as being their 'all-new' aquaponics , failures , is the best word . I dont know if its suppression but some people have got really crazy ideas of how to not look after fish . People who should have known better too.
Awareness of these methods then is often dumbed-down or suppresed . Having lowered the costs for producers via reducing energy input and wastes , they will not want people to know how much 1 tomato makes them after cost. There is great efficiency but the revenues on food have only increased , not reduced

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Generalised home food production has been suppressed , as we know .

How many times will people go to a shop , without a care in the world , to start filling their boots with stuff that costs them an arm and a leg , just to eat .
Then they wonder why they have no money left . Back in the day in this country at one time the word was 'dig for victory' ,
absolutely this still apllies against the nazi i think .
Before my time english tv had percy thrower , and latterly alan titchmarch and other gardeneers and designers

The like of the rhs supplied rachel de thame and friends are not on tv to tell you what permaculture means , though they could be . Sometimes , just sometimes , they do . Alan T loves John Innes no.5 potting compost .
Did no one tell him the bbc dont do adverts ?

What these would have you do over home food , including whittingstall to an extent , is go and cream yourself over a couple of home grown spuds , because they're 'so goood amazing i am really pleased with how i grew them etc'

What they dont tell you is you need half the amount on your plate than average commercial farmed potatoes to be full . What they dont tell you runs into a massive list of useful information , enough to stop yourself from self defeating behaviour of spending fortunes on food pumped up with air and irradiated veg

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

What they dont tell you is you need half the amount on your plate than average commercial farmed potatoes to be full . What they dont tell you runs into a massive list of useful information , enough to stop yourself from self defeating behaviour of spending fortunes on food pumped up with air and irradiated veg

WTH are you on?

You won't even try spell check! Won't proofread prior to posting a cohesiveness sentence? Consider the reader!

So if we all took educational food science in college, we would all be fit?
edit on 5-8-2012 by Tribble because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2012 by Tribble because: grammer

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
reply to post by TechUnique

Here is a suppressed invention but it is from mars

A biological sprayer ! And this is indeed what you will be seeing more of in the future, because it being biological, it will not be able to rust and and it has a balanced temperature because of the extreme atmosphere of mars. Just as our bodies and cool because of our circulatory system.

That is why David Adair stated the gigantic ufo engine that he saw 20 stories down at area 51 was a biological engine that picked up the heat of his body. Check his testimony out ! He was a wiz kid when in his teenage years and the military highly coveted him. They wanted answers about this incredible engine.

edit on 5-8-2012 by thetiler because: added thought

Looks like a gorilla's rear end, to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thaxter

Thanks for the post -- great article! For those of us who are still struggling in the 99 percent, how do we go about saving energy if we live in apartments?

I'm a case in point. I live in the main floor of an old house. My city went to a new "smart meter" technology, and my heating bills have soared. I have electric heat. I use a space heater in two rooms and close the other rooms off. I have drapes over the sliding door in the kitchen to keep out the cold. Still, it's awfully cold here. And my bills are really high, at least by the standards of how this city used to be.

My landlord is a drunk and doesn't want to do anything. I'm having someone to come by to test the outlets to be sure that the electricity coursing through them isn't overloaded (I have a hunch this may be the problem). Because the landlord is technically breaking the law by renting two units instead of one, I'm not supposed to call the power company to check things out, because they might report the landlord.

So, I have to come up with my own resources. I have a wood burning fireplace, but not a wood burning stove. I am willing to wear more sweaters and hats during the winter, as they did in the olden days . . . but keep thinking there must be a better way. Some kind of portable energy device that didn't require electricity would be the ticket! Obviously I cannot install solar panels because I rent. And I don't want to move -- it's hard to find apartments in this city.

If anyone has unusual practical advice or good links to share, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!

I'm going to guess you're in a really bad financial spot, otherwise you wouldn't be likely to put up with this. Unless, of course, you are under-informed. Many places have strict laws in place that protect a tenant's rights. In some states the landlord has more power. To my understanding, in most places it is the other way around.

I am not sure what your recourse may be, because I don't know if your apartment is truly illegal. If it is illegal, as in considered hazardous because of codes, etc, you probably don't want to call attention to your place. I suspect in a situation like that, the landlord would be forced to evict everyone. Maybe they could keep the oldest (longest renting) tenant. Not sure. But you can request your landlord make repairs in writing. If these requests are not responded to, you can make the repairs yourself, and send your landlord the bill. If the landlord refuses to pay the bill, you can withold your rent until it is paid off. You can not be evicted because of this, or during this time for any reason.

This, at least, is how it works in my state. Please do check your own, as they can vary.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

rumor of is not proof of...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedite

until we adjust like the adaptive species we are. then other services and industries would emerge, but hey, what is a little pollution and irresponsibility when the bottom line is involved...

I mean its not like we go to war and cause hell on earth over limited resources.....we need people to have jobs right now,.......oh wait.....how many people are out of work and cant pay for heating and utilities....

your argument is a fail......

these technologies would require maintenance, production, distribution and everything that millions of people using it would entail.....

but no, yes, we need millionaires who have been irresponsible and reckless opportunist to stay that way, because they care about our jobs.......they have proven so by the artificial crash we all know they orchestrated...they love us really....

edit on 5-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Wow, that statement really hit home with me!! This is exactly how everyone needs to associate costs with everything!! If this happened and the people attempted to the best of their power to change this, the world would be such a better place!!

If costs were down on the "fake money" we use, then people wouldn't be living in poverty because TPTB couldn't regulate money as it is today!

If I could give you 100 stars for that post, I would!! I can only give you one, so I did along with.....

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The most recent WATER POWERED CAR is submitted by Pakistani Dr. Ghutman. This invention will dissapear like the last two from the 1970s (one sold to GM and the second sold to Chrysler). FORD will have to ante up and purchase this patent or the GAME WILL BE OVER... Get that check book ready Bubba!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
One of my employee's was trained as a deisel ag mechanic before becoming my service genius, if he can't fix it, it isn't broken.

We're working on converting one of the shop trucks to natural gas. We bought an old propane powered Schwan's delivery truck and we're in the process of converting the fuel system to natural gas.

I'm still not sure how the fuel tank will work, it was designed for liquid propane, but my guy has an idea.

If we can make this work my fleet fuel costs will drop by 80%, that's huge for me.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Neccessity is the mother of invention, always has been, always will be.

There are many cases of companies shelving new tech because it has lower profit margins than the current product.

They also no longer make things to be repaired, even large appliances are essentially disposable. This is another reason we are all broke too.

We had some friends from Germany visiting last week. I drive a BMW M3 and they are a big BMW family so I took him for a drive on my favorite lonely local road. He said that my car would be rare in Germany, that performance setups are rare and most have diesels in their bimmers.

Gas in America is about half what it costs in Europe, the need isn't here yet. When gas hit's 8 bucks here like it is there we will see the return of the diesel and mpg will be increased dramatically.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join