It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 18 most suppressed inventions ever!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Nothing to see here guys..just go back to your 9-5..pay your taxes..and further dissolve yourself into this acid of a system. Anyone that thinks will be terminated, if your against the system ideology, you will be labeled terrorists, or conspirator. You speak when your told, eat when the clock tells you, and watch when media forces you.

free humanity!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctdannyd
I don't feel that believing that there is "something" to the fact that higher mpg cars and alternate energy sources are being surprised.

Just think what would happen to the world economy, if someone mass produced a little power plant, that supplied all of the energy requirements for your home, or car. AND made it extremely affordable.

I'm guessing, but probably 35 to 40% of the worlds work force would be out of a job.

Just imagine the ramifications to that!

It would be a better world if we could survive the required adjustment, but there wold be much pain!

Again, NOT a good reason not to have such a device for the whole world to use. That is an absolutely ridiculous argument.
Not to mention, changes like that don't happen overnight, but a little more gradually.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by FreeMindedMason

The only problem i have with the 'big pharma wont make money off it so it wont be used' argument is that this only seems to apply to America where cost is the responsibility of the patient. Not every countries health system runs this way. Here in the UK we have a national health system. Its all payed for by the government , granted this is ultimately coming from the average Joe on the streets in taxes but the price of cancer care is a huge burden on our national health system. Doctors here and in other countries of the world are constantly looking for ways to reduce medical costs so they can provide better care for their patients in other areas. There are some anti cancer drugs that you just cant get prescribe over here because of their cost even though they a are reported to be very effective. Its constantly in the news at the moment over here. Doctors would be only to glad to prescribe something cheaper than chemo if they could.

Doctors are on the whole not evil people and don't like putting their patients though painful dangerous therapies.
edit on 4-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Most doctors ARE good people and want to help genuinely. Unfortunately they are controlled from the moment they step into medical school. And it really doesn't matter what country has free healthcare, pharma doesn't care if it's coming out of your pocket or out of the government's.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Ahhh.....

In 2001, Nova Scotian Rick Simpson discovered that a cancerous spot on his skin disappeared within a few days of applying an essential oil made from marijuana. Since then, Simpson and others have treated thousands of cancer patients with incredible success. Researchers in Spain have confirmed that THC, an active compound in marijuana, kills brain-tumor cells in human subjects and shows promise with breast, pancreatic and liver tumors. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration, however, classifies marijuana as a Schedule I drug, meaning that it has no accepted medical use, unlike Schedule II drugs, like coc aine and methamphetamine, which may provide medical benefits. What a buzzkill.

That's why it is illegal. I have always wondered "why".

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the write-up. I have always been fascinated with technologies that were suppressed. It's kind of sad; it seems the more I read about some of the most scandalous incidents, and some of the biggest cancers preying upon mankind, you can always follow a trail that will eventually end in money being made, should you follow long enough.

Originally posted by TechUnique
What we need is a group on ATS with time and money to carry on one of these projects and vigorously document the whole thing. Keep the team strong in numbers and strong in faith. A small group of people with little public interest is a lot easier to suppress than a whole site. There are plenty of great minds on ATS and I'm sure plenty of money.. couldn't we work something out?

Go team ATS!!

I have to confess: When I read this I actually started to grow a big, hard, smile.

I'd love to see something like this come to fruition.

What do you think would be a suitable project?

edit on 4-8-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Have you any actual proof to back up what you're spewing forth?

I didn't think so.

You are free to believe what you want.

I'll just stick to the truth and realise you're just trolling!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

And it really doesn't matter what country has free healthcare, pharma doesn't care if it's coming out of your pocket or out of the government's.

Of course it makes a difference ,if there was a cheaper method of doing things than using big pharma then the doctors in a free healthcare system who choose that method (for example the backing soda method).As they are constantly looking for ways to cut costs rather than a non free healthcare system where they are not.

Is that really so difficult to understand?

edit on 4-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

What you're telling me just sounds like the stereotypical boggy man myth. Can't be seen, but I'm some how suppose to trust you it exists. Without any sort of way to observe, even indirectly, It's a matter of faith. And faith is reserved for gods and demons. Not bankers.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Nope, it's observable.

I see it!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

He should move to Alaska. You can legally own more than a dozen plants for personal use.

www.1stmarijuanagrowerspage.com...

I guess we can expect cancer rates to fall there now.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

when you tell me you see something that you've never actually seen...

...you sound like a mad prophet.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Here is a suppressed invention but it is from mars

A biological sprayer ! And this is indeed what you will be seeing more of in the future, because it being biological, it will not be able to rust and and it has a balanced temperature because of the extreme atmosphere of mars. Just as our bodies and cool because of our circulatory system.

That is why David Adair stated the gigantic ufo engine that he saw 20 stories down at area 51 was a biological engine that picked up the heat of his body. Check his testimony out ! He was a wiz kid when in his teenage years and the military highly coveted him. They wanted answers about this incredible engine.

edit on 5-8-2012 by thetiler because: added thought

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

eh, looks more like a geyser or ice melt. That "shadow" could just be last year's melt.

There is a pretty good chance of life on Mars though. There's methane production, and methane only comes from two sources. Life, or geology. Mars is geologically dead, so it can only be biologically alive.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a 99mpg car sold in Europe didn't take off.... why????

If you can answer that you have solved your own questions.

And Tesler was never ever proved. Peter Pan might actually exist compare to Tesler's invention. It's like those Mormon gold plates that have never been seen etc etc etc. Oh and Roswell of course...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moduli

So, you'd instantly become a trillionaire and that would only be the beginning this route, since you'd still be getting money for maintinance, bigger units, and integrating special versions of your technology with other things (cars, phones, computers, consumer electronics, satellites, etc, etc, etc.).

OR, option 2:
"Suppress" the technology and keep selling less good alternatives, and make billions.

The mold is that there are evil companies that would bury a trillion dollar item to keep the human population down... We can even go the direction that aliens do not want us to achieve things too fast...not to mention many of these so called discoveries would change our world to make many problems totally obsolete. I'm with you in I just cannot see a company bury let's say a 500 mile a gallon car ( and be the only company with this) to (for some unknown reason) run what everyone else is building...

It's like the cure for cancer...sell it for 1 million dollars per treatment and do it only in your treatment building and you would have millions of people lined up out side... but no, they are an evil company and don't want to make that kind of money if it would actually help the human race and BTW be the richest company on the planet...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The biggest mystery is why others have cooperated with those who have plotted to keep us dependent on oil and gas. What is it that made them sell out? Money? Power? Prestige? or were they scared of being killed for speaking out? I wonder. The world would be different if people like you and I did the right thing instead of acting in our best interest and making sure our part of the pie was disproportionately large to fill our greedy, empty hearts and minds. When will we awaken? Will we?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Nothing to see here guys..just go back to your 9-5..pay your taxes..and further dissolve yourself into this acid of a system. Anyone that thinks will be terminated, if your against the system ideology, you will be labeled terrorists, or conspirator. You speak when your told, eat when the clock tells you, and watch when media forces you.

free humanity!

Actually I work for the NWO guys and life is great!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I can vouch for the existence of the 99 mpg car. Actually, more like 110 mpg.
I remember there was a news report of a middle-aged man in Florida that had a 100 mpg V-8 engine. The news piece was on ABC, in the summer of 1977 or 1978.

While attending the Arizona Automotive Institute in 1979 (I used my new auto mechanic skills to pay for college), one of the students had a 110 mpg vehicle on a V-8 engine. The concept was rather simple. Utilizing the heat of the engine, the gasoline would go from the tank through the fuel pump into a relatively small metal container that heated the gasoline to a gaseous state. He then used standard small fuel injectors to spray gaseous gasoline into the intake manifold, rather than a liquid gasoline spray. Of course, this would all take place after the engine had heated up. Within 5 minutes of starting the engine, the gasoline was in gaseous form. He got the idea from the turbo charger. He said; "Hey, if I can use the engine exhaust to spin a turbine really fast to push more air into the intake manifold for higher performance, and we know that higher performance and economy can be had by getting the air/fuel combination into a more gaseous state, what would happen if the gasoline came in as a gaseous state?"

Though I never heard it from the horses mouth (the student), I was told later that year, that he had taken the idea to Chevrolet, which paid him $100,000 for the idea.
edit on 5-8-2012 by dirkpotters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
If there was a hidden cure for cancer i doubt Steve Jobs would have died.

Some people won't change their diet and lifestyle, regardless of how wealthy they are. Curing cancer involves a radical change of eating habits for most.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

Whoa that thing looks pretty cool. Do you know if there are any threads about it or if it has been debunked or not?
Much appreciated!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join