It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 18 most suppressed inventions ever!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Anyone who still thinks we need oil, fossil fuels and to pay for our electricity is ignorant. Plain and simply put; we don't have free power because the oil companies and various banking cartels behind them want us ENSLAVED. Its not JUST about the money, although that is a massive part of it. They want us completely dependent on the system so that when the system is brought to its knees so are we.

REAL & EFFICIENT alternative energy for everyone gets in the way of 'their' plan of global domination. By they I do of course mean the technocrats, sock puppets, corporate strongholds, banking cartels and the powers that be.

99-MPG Car
The holy grail of automotive technology is
the 99-mpg car. Although the technology
has been available for years, automakers
have deliberately withheld it from the U.S.
market. In 2000, the New York Times
reported a little-known fact, at least to
most: A diesel-powered dynamo called the
Volkswagen Lupo had driven around the
world averaging higher than 99 mpg. The
Lupo was sold in Europe from 1998 to 2005
but, once again, automakers prevented it
from coming to market; they claimed
Americans had no interest in small, fuel-
efficient cars.

Free Energy
Nikola Tesla was more than just the
inspiration for a hair metal band, he was
also an undisputed genius. In 1899, he
figured out a way to bypass fossil-fuel-
burning power plants and power lines,
proving that "free energy" could be
harnessed using ionization in the upper
atmosphere to produce electrical
vibrations. J.P. Morgan, who had been
funding Tesla's research, had a bit of
buyer's remorse when he realized that free
energy for all wasn't as profitable as, say,
actually charging people for every watt of
energy use. Morgan then drove another
nail in free energy's coffin by chasing away
other investors, ensuring Tesla's dream
would die.

Water-Powered Vehicles
Despite how silly it sounds, water-fueled
vehicles do exist. The most famous is Stan
Meyer's dune buggy, which achieved 100
miles per gallon and might have become
more commonplace had Meyer not
succumbed to a suspicious brain aneurysm
at 57. Insiders have loudly claimed that
Meyer was poisoned after he refused to sell
his patents or end his research. Fearing a
conspiracy, his partners have all but gone
underground (or should we say
underwater?) and taken his famed water-
powered dune buggy with them. We just
hope someone finally brings back the
amphibious car.

The other 15 are here. Please feel free to post some of those others in this thread.. I'm on my phone so I'm having difficulty. What we need is a group on ATS with time and money to carry on one of these projects and vigorously document the whole thing. Keep the team strong in numbers and strong in faith. A small group of people with little public interest is a lot easier to suppress than a whole site. There are plenty of great minds on ATS and I'm sure plenty of money.. couldn't we work something out?

Go team ATS!!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I can imagine that it is a comforting thought, to think that its just some evil group of people holding us back from free energy, and we are in fact not really doomed. Though I do not believe in any of that, I still see some very interesting developments, and I am not that pessimistic. A really cool project, one that does not involved conspiracies or hoaxes, is Dessertec. But its not really being suppressed so I guess its not very interesting.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
I can imagine that it is a comforting thought, to think that its just some evil group of people holding us back from free energy, and we are in fact not really doomed. Though I do not believe in any of that, I still see some very interesting developments, and I am not that pessimistic. A really cool project, one that does not involved conspiracies or hoaxes, is Dessertec. But its not really being suppressed so I guess its not very interesting.

You mad brah?
You don't see an energy conspiracy?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If there was a hidden cure for cancer i doubt Steve Jobs would have died.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Not mad at all, just being a bit sharp!. Though my link pretty much disproves your claim. There are massive projects going on to harvest "free" energy that does not involve any oil. Sure you will be ably to invent something so that this fact will fit in your conspiracy too. Still I think that project is a million times more interesting than water powered cars, Tesla magic machines or any other make believe free energy.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

But its not really being suppressed so I guess its not very interesting.

Of course it's not being supressed, because Desetec is not doing anything new or groundbreaking.

From your link:

Energy is available in abundance and we have the technology to use it
All kinds of renewables will be used in the DESERTEC Concept, but the sun-rich deserts of the world play a special role: within six hours, deserts receive more energy from the sun than humankind consumes within a year. Thanks to heat storage tanks, concentrating solar-thermal power plants in deserts can supply electricity on demand day and night. This makes them an ideal complement to fluctuating energy sources such as wind and photovoltaic power and allows a higher percentage of these variable energy sources to be used in the future electricity mix.

This technology has been around for quite some time, and I'm sure Desertec is enjoying their government subsidies.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
A lot of it isn't even repressed, the common man doesn't think about the repercussions from some of those inventions. Many of them would put hundreds, maybe thousands if not more out of work. Which in turn would start a downward spiral, because they would be spending less if at all, losing many things. Which would force other jobs to lay people off etc etc.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

I guess the point of this threat is that already discovered energy tech is being suppressed. I gave an example where this is not the case at all, in fact, massive projects are going on to actually implement it.

The studies of Dessertec show that their old tech can give cheaper energy than Nuclear and very close to fossil. I don't really see what it matters if the tech is old or extremely hi-tech.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Developments?
What is this?...some magic show you attended?

The 'developments have already BEEN developed. What you're waiting for is a rerun of a show that's already been shown.

Conspiracies? Please......get yourself familiar with Nikola Tesla. His whole life is one major 'conspiracy' right on up until his death.

Ya know what?....it's not us making the conspiracies rather it's us facing them.

Yes Dorothy. We're not in Kansas anymore.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You see, the problem with "free energy" and water powered cars that last forever, in my mind is this. Why dont that guys parents, instead of going underground, take there sons engine schematics, scan them onto a PC, PDF them then upload them to any number of thousands of torrent website or file hosting servers exactly?

Kinda weird that, funny how in age where knowledge can essentialy be shared to billions of people near instantaneously, nobody, not one person ever seems to get there bright idea out there onto the internet.

Never mind the oil companies, why these people refuse to do the most basic of things, like actualy tell someone about there research and share it, is beyond me, thats the real conspiracy.

Whats even more ironic is, oil companies are the first people to share there technology to everyone, they advertise there technology all the time, real cutting edge, billion dollar engineering technology, they want people to know how advanved and efficient they are, profit driven of course, but yet, they still share it freely. Weird.

Pot. And one wonders why it's illegal.

Yeah with Holland having some of the highest cancer rates in the world, that statement sure stands up lol to scrutiny lol.
edit on 3-8-2012 by Murad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It seems I touched a nerve
. I am pretty familiar with Tesla. In fact, I am a electrical engineer. One of the aspects of becoming one was to learn to discriminate between fantasy and reality.

I do believe in some conspiracies by the way. I just don't believe in the one involving some secret all powerful group of people. The one I believe in is much more complex, involving dozens of secret all powerful groups of people. Though that makes them all much less powerful, in fact, their interests may be opposing.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The reason ultra high mpg vehicles aren't sold in the states has to do with the fact that we get taxes to fund our roads from filling up at the pump. More mpg equals horrible roads by our current policies.

It's beyond stupid, so an alternative explanation is needed. I think the policy simply isn't looked at to be reworked because of lobbyists from BigOil possibly buying off our politicians every time it gets mentioned.

Nothing else makes sense to me. People would gladly opt in for a flat tax rate to fill in the void from filling up less at the pumps.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I normally don't post until I watch the video but I don't have the mental capacity to watch an 8 minute video right now
( I know it sounds bad).

But I agree with what you have written so star and flag and I will watch this later and hopefully remember to post my thoughts on the video afterwards.

It's a shame how we are held captive by our own technologies. This world could be such a better place if the people who were running it weren't so evil.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
A ballpoint pen has very little monetary value. It requires very little 'energy' in order to crank one out and the materials used are materials that require very little energy to produce/manufacture. Ten thousand pens may have some value but not just one.

We would think nothing of getting home and realizing we had inadvertantly pocketed the pen from the bank teller.
We would not be too upset to learn that our co-worker walked off with the pen off of our desk.
We'll come across another one.

What if someone walked/drove off with your car?
What then??
We would be pissed!!!
We call the police,file a police report, make a statement, lose sleep, cry, etc.

Why?

Because the 'car' has more 'value' than the 'pen'.

What gives the car more value than the pen???

Cost of manufacturing.

It costs money to keep the lights on in the factory and to run all of the machinery.
It costs money to buy fuel to run the machines to mine the raw materials.
It costs money to fuel the trucks to ship those materials to the factory.
It costs money to obtain the leather to upholster the seats.
It costs the farmer money to FEED those cows.
It costs the fertilizer company money to produce the fertilizer that is going to fertilize the corn which will feed the cow which will produce the leather seats.
It costs money to pay all of the workers........who need that money......to pay their bills for things like their house, their car payment, their electric bill, their food bill etc, all things which cost so much money because of the cost associated with their production and transportation.

If If IF it were completely free to:

Keep the lights on in the factory and to run all of the machinery.

Buy fuel to run the machines to mine the raw materials.

Fuel the trucks to ship those materials to the factory.

Obtain the leather to upholster the seats.

FEED those cows.

Produce the fertilizer that is going to fertilize the corn which will feed the cow which will produce the leather seats.

Then YES, your car would hold the same value as a common ballpoint pen.
If someone drove off with yours you would walk in to a dealership and ask if you could borrow one of theirs and if they said "No, I'm sorry you'll have to purchase one", you would fork over the $.99 cents and drive off into the sunset.

EVERYTHING would be either free or cost soooo little that it would hardly be worth the effort to ring it up.

Think about that the next time you question whether or not free energy exists and wonder why these greedy parasites who are our slavemasters would want to keep this out of our hands.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Human_Alien

It seems I touched a nerve
. I am pretty familiar with Tesla. In fact, I am a electrical engineer. One of the aspects of becoming one was to learn to discriminate between fantasy and reality.

I do believe in some conspiracies by the way. I just don't believe in the one involving some secret all powerful group of people. The one I believe in is much more complex, involving dozens of secret all powerful groups of people. Though that makes them all much less powerful, in fact, their interests may be opposing.

2 words.
Bilderberg group.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedite
A lot of it isn't even repressed, the common man doesn't think about the repercussions from some of those inventions. Many of them would put hundreds, maybe thousands if not more out of work. Which in turn would start a downward spiral, because they would be spending less if at all, losing many things. Which would force other jobs to lay people off etc etc.

Using your logic we could never have invented the automobile because "what is going to happen to all of the jobs" You know the ones I mean. The saddle makers!
Are you going to put hundreds of fine upstanding, hardworking, saddle makers out of work just because YOU want a car??

It all has a way of working itself out now doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
A ballpoint pen has very little monetary value. It requires very little 'energy' in order to crank one out and the materials used are materials that require very little energy to produce/manufacture. Ten thousand pens may have some value but not just one.

We would think nothing of getting home and realizing we had inadvertantly pocketed the pen from the bank teller.
We would not be too upset to learn that our co-worker walked off with the pen off of our desk.
We'll come across another one.

What if someone walked/drove off with your car?
What then??
We would be pissed!!!
We call the police,file a police report, make a statement, lose sleep, cry, etc.

Why?

Because the 'car' has more 'value' than the 'pen'.

What gives the car more value than the pen???

Cost of manufacturing.

It costs money to keep the lights on in the factory and to run all of the machinery.
It costs money to buy fuel to run the machines to mine the raw materials.
It costs money to fuel the trucks to ship those materials to the factory.
It costs money to obtain the leather to upholster the seats.
It costs the farmer money to FEED those cows.
It costs the fertilizer company money to produce the fertilizer that is going to fertilize the corn which will feed the cow which will produce the leather seats.
It costs money to pay all of the workers........who need that money......to pay their bills for things like their house, their car payment, their electric bill, their food bill etc, all things which cost so much money because of the cost associated with their production and transportation.

If If IF it were completely free to:

Keep the lights on in the factory and to run all of the machinery.

Buy fuel to run the machines to mine the raw materials.

Fuel the trucks to ship those materials to the factory.

Obtain the leather to upholster the seats.

FEED those cows.

Produce the fertilizer that is going to fertilize the corn which will feed the cow which will produce the leather seats.

Then YES, your car would hold the same value as a common ballpoint pen.
If someone drove off with yours you would walk in to a dealership and ask if you could borrow one of theirs and if they said "No, I'm sorry you'll have to purchase one", you would fork over the $.99 cents and drive off into the sunset.

EVERYTHING would be either free or cost soooo little that it would hardly be worth the effort to ring it up.

Think about that the next time you question whether or not free energy exists and wonder why these greedy parasites who are our slavemasters would want to keep this out of our hands.

Thanks for your post, Screwed, said it better than I ever could. Starred.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The Bilderberg group is just an annual meeting of representatives of one of the secrets powers in my conspiracy theory. They get together with the idea to plan all kind of evil plots against the poor people (that would be us), but in the end they just can't agree on anything (like in any situation where more than 1 human is involved) and everyone just takes what he can get, as has it always been.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join