It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 18 most suppressed inventions ever!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
BWAHAAHA

the controllers of the economy are the ones arming every tom dick and harry who wants to overthrow some pisspot government in resource rich areas. Make no mistake about it 3d printing is a great thing and I personally think it will revolutionize the world BUT that doesn't mean technologies aren't being suppressed. As a matter of fact I would like to know how in your mind the two things equate at all?

3d Printing as it is now is very limited in what it can do. It's not a replicator its not even close to that powerful yet.

While i'm not one to jump on the suppression band wagon over every little technology I do believe there have been some verifiable instances of suppression.

For instance the Battery company I listed in one of my posts on the last page. You can't read that story and tell me that was anything other than naked suppression in action. Texaco could have made a fortune selling those batteries but instead they shuttered the plant and made sure the technology wouldn't see the light of day.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Thanks for the post. Actually Earth is a prison planet. People don't see it that way because they can move around the planet but all technology that would get us off Earth has been stifled. This should not discourage anyone because our mission is always to grow our aura, help others and create love. There are plenty of opportunities to do this, even on a prison planet. Our universe favors greater complexity and rewards courage. As consciousness grows, so does the complexity of our being.
Earth is about to engage a new spurt of growth and some of us will be included.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The science we have on the surface of the world, not underground or anything, just the slave science, is wrong.

It is of course a bit ironic that the very science you claim to be wrong makes the computer and the data connection possible you use to communicate this claim.

By the way, electric universe was proven by every one of NASA's close up studies on comets, which didn't seem to have much ice, but did act as a capacitor, and all the so called mysterious results were already predicted in advance by the EU theorists.

There are no black holes, and there was no big bang. And Quasar's more than prove that.

Some theories invovle the atoms themselves being magnets.

And there are some really interesting results on water. After all there is no particles only waves in the universe.

Water either freezing or melting, forms the 7 shapes all things are made of. That is worth repeating and maybe having it sunk in. For we're pretty much made of the waves too.

And what happens when you blow on water.

I cant remember his name until I get into my files but one young inventor, he was 23 when he began died in his 40's, most likely because of his work, which involved slowing down and magnetising highly charged errratic irregular radiative frequencies. And the result was, lets say the radiactive material had a half life of 10 billion years, a magnet that would last, 10 billion years.

Reverse sine, and Searle's work does too.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

It is good that we have anonymous people on the internet telling us what is true or not and which science is correct. I mean, how else could I ever find out?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

It's powerful enough to make gun and rocket parts.

In ten years it will be powerful enough to build whole guns. Not to mention the social consequences of factories owned by very many people for very low prices. Last time that happened, we had huge social revolutions.

There are no controllers of the economy behind shady corners. At least not permanent ones. If there were, I don't think they would have sold their souls to China. And if they did, they deserve what they are going to get.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by roguetechie

There are no controllers of the economy behind shady corners.

I suggest you read up on high-frequency trading for starters.

At least not permanent ones. If there were, I don't think they would have sold their souls to China. And if they did, they deserve what they are going to get.

Eh, it's a bit too layered to make it out that simple. There are levels of control. Some people take larger chunks out of the pie than others.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Anyone who still thinks we need oil, fossil fuels and to pay for our electricity is ignorant. Plain and simply put; we don't have free power because the oil companies and various banking cartels behind them want us ENSLAVED. Its not JUST about the money, although that is a massive part of it. They want us completely dependent on the system so that when the system is brought to its knees so are we.

REAL & EFFICIENT alternative energy for everyone gets in the way of 'their' plan of global domination. By they I do of course mean the technocrats, sock puppets, corporate strongholds, banking cartels and the powers that be.

99-MPG Car
The holy grail of automotive technology is
the 99-mpg car. Although the technology
has been available for years, automakers
have deliberately withheld it from the U.S.
market. In 2000, the New York Times
reported a little-known fact, at least to
most: A diesel-powered dynamo called the
Volkswagen Lupo had driven around the
world averaging higher than 99 mpg. The
Lupo was sold in Europe from 1998 to 2005
but, once again, automakers prevented it
from coming to market; they claimed
Americans had no interest in small, fuel-
efficient cars.

So - not only was it NOT suppressed, it was mass manufactured, then replaced by the Fox, which in turn has been replaced by the Up!

the engine that allowed it to achieve this mileage was also shared by the Audi A2 1.2 TDI 3L - which had similar mileage....so not only was it mass produced....it was mass produced in 2 versions!!

And of course the 99mpg is using imperial gallons - not US ones - I suspect this will be further proof that the USA is not actually independent of the British Crown or some such nonsense??!

And it actually wasn't 99mpg - it was only 94...

Unsurprising that such a list starts with such a blatant case of BS and goes on from there...

edit on 4-8-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

If you think canadas healthcare is free, its certainly not. We think its free but its no different than the insurrance scam. You buy insurrance every month lets say, and lets say you pay for 80 years and never use the insurrance company, you never run into troubles. That innsurance company just made 80 years worth of profit and didn't have to do a thing. Its in that way that they can provide insurrance to others, because not everyone needs it at one given time. Canadians pay health related taxes, that over time bank and allow the government to pay for our healthcare. We still have to pay for prescriptions and MRI's and anything extra, its just basically the check up that free. So its not actually free, because we pay taxes to have that program. (you noted that, but i elaborated for the simple minds) Its "Big" pharmua for a reason. If americas like "No, we can't cure cancer" and everywhere else we are curing cancer, eventually someone in america is going to say "Well, wtf?" Secondly the video is canadian made and further my point was also, why is everyone donating to these cancer agencies if they aren't doing anything for the cancer patients. By now, they could well afford the four years of research needed on the new drug. Easily. The cost isn't the main issue either though because radiation treatment is still costly and you have to do it multiple times and it also kills many people instead of making them better. I'm not blaming the doctors, i'm blaming the Ceo's and executives who aren't doctors, but run the show. Its the pyramid scheme. Such as a bank. You only know as much as you need to. So the clerk only knows enough to do their job. To do bank transactions and such. The supervisor knows enough to keep them in line, but not nearly enough as the branch manager. The branch manager knows enough to run the branch, but certainly not what his boss knows. And so on and so on.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Erm, it wasn't allowed in the US markets.

That's suppression.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Erm, it wasn't allowed in the US markets.

That's suppression.

No - that's a commercial decision.

The USA is not the whole world - lots of things are made elsewhere and not sold in the US for lots of reasons - the nature of the market place, safety laws, the size of the manufacturer, the cost of shipping, etc.

Calling those decisions "suppression" is the sort of stupidity that relegates conspiracy theories to the joke pages.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

hey y know. you are right.

Looks like we should be talking about Fascism as a form of Govt--how certain Corporations are given "territory" in one Country or another...thru Govt regulation--leading to Americans getting less choices in purchasing...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Do people really think holy grails can be invented in people's garage type environments to have the technology disappear without it ever being reinvented again in another garage workshop? Especially when one considers the advancement in technology available every decade after these so called holy grails were created.

That's pretty much the whole point of everything on these forums, dude. They do think this. They think it hardcore. And if you don't think it, you're in on it.

I mean, if I invented a sophisticated machine that could, say, power your house on just water, why would a power company NOT want to sell it? How much money do you think they'd make on this?

Let's see, we've got two options:
1. Sell these machines only we know how to make for $10,000 each to each person in the country and make trillion dollars (that's $10,000/person * 100,000,000 people = 1,000,000,000,000, for the arithmetically impaired, and that's rounding down, since there are something like 400 million people in the US). Then start selling them to the rest of the world. And you know, being sophisticated machines they're probably not things the average person can fix or service if they break, companies are going to need bigger fancier ones for their needs, etc, etc.

So, you'd instantly become a trillionaire and that would only be the beginning this route, since you'd still be getting money for maintinance, bigger units, and integrating special versions of your technology with other things (cars, phones, computers, consumer electronics, satellites, etc, etc, etc.).

OR, option 2:
"Suppress" the technology and keep selling less good alternatives, and make billions.

Yeah, that's such a great strategy, let's suppress the technology and make a thousand times less money.

Of course, you can repeat this argument for any "suppressed" technology... You can always make more money by doing something new that works better, that's why we're always getting newer and better things! That's why you can buy mobile phones today with the processing power of the Xbox 360 you bought 7 years ago! I mean, this is like the whole point of economics.

Anyone suppressing technology like this would have to be ludicrously insane.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Moduli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff187

If an alien looked at Earth and saw that it was covered with 2/3 H2O--and heard us saying there was a water shortage--WELL WHAT WOULD YOU THINK? OR DID YOU?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

are you kidding? you are describing the ICE, and they still break down, are still complicated-still end up in the scrap heap-and get #ty gas milage--this, while we know there are bad ass vehicles being produced all over the world---somehow, Americans just get screwed on that.

And this is ok? I mean--i like horsepower too--but i dont like my choices chosen for me--and this is what happens with a Fascist economic model.

Those who say it cannot be done, should not be allowed to harrass those who say it can be done!

edit on 4-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

Canada grows Hemp commercially--what was your point again?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Moduli

It is about perpetual money, perpetual power and the preservation of the status quo.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
reply to post by Propulsion

Gears are based on ratios and so what was the magic in your father's gears? A car running 55 at 900 RPM would have a hell of a time going up any incline in the road and would bog down or shift to a lower gear. Semi's have 10 speed transmissions, Mercedes has a 7 speed transmission, and Lexus has an 8 speed transmission, so I fail to see the magic in your dad's design...once again another good story of lost technology. I'm not saying you fabricated it, just that stories retold over and over become more interesting.
I honestly don’t know the full detail of how it worked. A vehicle would run around 900 rpm on level and downhill slopes. I can only assume the tranny would gear down going uphill. You would definitely need the torque to do so. Believe me, I’ve asked the same questions and addressed the same problems you have. It doesn’t make sense at all, and the laws of physics say otherwise.

The fact of the matter is he and his companions were doing something right.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
PH cancer cure I was told , magnets n42 up to 57 spider bite cure i was told. I can make a 4500 pound car get 57 miles per gallon forty years ago , they ai'nt thrien to get eco. It is a total scam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It really makes me sad. Imagine how great a society we would be if we didn't have greedy heartless overlords. The deck is stacked against us in such a way we may never win.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rockinground

I agree!

But doesnt it seem like were moving backwards than forwards? Most cars now a day only get an average of 30 mpg give or take. My car from 2000 gets a sipping 42 mpg. Plus most engines now are lighter and smaller yet still consume more it seems. :/

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedite
A lot of it isn't even repressed, the common man doesn't think about the repercussions from some of those inventions. Many of them would put hundreds, maybe thousands if not more out of work. Which in turn would start a downward spiral, because they would be spending less if at all, losing many things. Which would force other jobs to lay people off etc etc.

In other words, since the world would undergo a major recallibration that wouldn't be comfortable for everyone, we should just continue to pollute the planet and ourselves with technology that is unsustainable. Good plan!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join