It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanations for London UFO, Greenland ice melt, Black Knight Sat. and more - NWO agenda warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I have been updating a related topic about this on another thread, but this new video brings up many new topics not previously discussed, so I think it is worthy of it's own thread.

First, I would like to start off by stating if someone had shown me a thread like this a year ago I would have had a good laugh and dismissed it - before I learned I have been conditioned like all of you to have that response.

Now I pay attention. It is almost impossible to prove or disprove the underlying premise of the videos, that this information is being relayed to a ordinary Brazilian (hence the not great english as a result of Portuguese to english translation) by someone from the Andromeda Galaxy. However, much of the information seems incredibly insightful yet available nowhere else, at least at the time of it's release. At the very least it is highly entertaining.

If you don't want to spend time watching the Starwarsesque text on the video, there is a PDF doc with plain text. I will summarize quickly below the video:

London UFO - hoax generated by the NWO crowd, possibly a hologram, or done by some of their dark alien allies

August 4th Alien revealing announcements - not valid from what he (I think he said way back he is a he) is aware
of

Greenland ice sheet surface melt - was accomplished with HAARP to aid in the destabilization of the planet's weather, aid in producing more droughts/floods - to help justify future NWO decisions to be soon made by the elites - kind of like the 9/11 - Patriot Act symbiosis but on a grander scale.

Antarctic HAARP usage - apparently not allowed by our off-world friends, at least for use in melting the Antarctic ice cap (remember, man isn't hasn't been allowed to visit the moon due to bombing of it by the NWO decades ago - proof - talk about mining asteroids when the mining the moon would be easier, cheaper)

Black Knight Satellite ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) - will be activated soon, apparently something to do with ocean masses

Awakening - says the awakening of masses of people on the planet is occurring at an unprecedented pace, and our friends are very pleased about this!

If you would like the PDF link it is on the right side of the page right below the "suscribe to our channel button":

www.youtube.com...

My other thread discussing some of the other recent videos:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

London UFO - hoax generated by the NWO crowd, possibly a hologram, or done by some of their dark alien allies

It was the good year blimp, did you not get the memo?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

To be fair, it was never stated if that was the specific London UFO he was referencing. There are so many London UFO theories aside from just the opening ceremony that it's ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akuhei

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

To be fair, it was never stated if that was the specific London UFO he was referencing. There are so many London UFO theories aside from just the opening ceremony that it's ridiculous.

It was the London UFO I was referencing, and I agree, as he mentions in his video it was fake.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hmm.. here in the Northeast another normal hot hazy humid summer with nature taking over on an almost daily basis, yes over the past 50 years it's gotten warmer in this region but they predicted that, no surprise.. But no major crop failures, no major flooding no drought to speak of (even though their charts claim we are in one you couldn't prove it around here) and our summer precipitation is about normal.

The only change is the fact that we're getting Nor'Easter type lows earlier in the season now, but that could be due to any number of NATURAL patterns...

Sheesh, Mythi should visit areas they are talking about before claiming poo.....

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Vkey, as someone on the East Coast what do you think about this "East Coast Tsunami Warning" prepared by NOAA? Would it give you pause if it was made recently?

www.erh.noaa.gov...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by vkey08

Vkey, as someone on the East Coast what do you think about this "East Coast Tsunami Warning" prepared by NOAA? Would it give you pause if it was made recently?

www.erh.noaa.gov...

Not in the least.. we live through Hurricanes, massive snowstorms, week or so long power outages, lack of services, food running low, etc every single year here, it's nothing new and nothing that people aren't prepared for in some way.

Hell we got slammed in October last year with a wet winter storm that knocked everyone out for 11 days, it was cold, yes, but did we freeze to death or starve to death, no not really, most of it was just frustration over the lies from CL&P on the timetable for fixing it all. A Tsunami would probably do likely the same thing here, flood out the low areas, inundate the higher areas with being cut off, and we'd plod on as New Englanders do...

new topics

top topics

join