It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must fight an alien invasion together as the United Nations. Those who dont fight are cowards,

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42
I'm switching sides. I'm a traitor, I will fight for the aliens to curry favour and live like a prince in the society of our new alien overlords.

What favour curry is it, vindaloo, biryani....?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

I'm switching sides. I'm a traitor, I will fight for the aliens to curry favour and live like a prince in the society of our new alien overlords.

What favour curry is it, vindaloo, biryani....?

dictionary.reference.com...

The dictionary; it's a somewhat dull read, but it prevents you from sounding like an ignorant jackanape.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Im sorry but as soon as anything freaky happens im raiding my local grocery store and heading out to find somewhere to HIDE! Seriously Im only going to risk my life for something im 100% sure of and im 100% sure that i dont trust any government so im not going to do what they tell me because they appear to care for our race's well being.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If Nick Pope says we have to fight the aliens, the opposite is true. A lot of brainwashed people here buying the line of the government. If the government wants you to be afraid of aliens, then the opposite is true. A lot of movies were made by Hollywood depicting the aliens as the bad guys and hence subconsciously sow fear in the mind of impressionable people. Don't fall for it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
OK the Olympics has extra military, including the US and missile on rooftops. They're massively preparing for an event.

Now either an event will occur or its just a distraction and something else will occur, and no one wlll be looking in the right spot.

That to me is obvious.

Now, this ET card, the old Reagan thing about, ET false flag attack will pull the world together to fight ET.

If they show, supposedly, or something mimicking them, during the Olympics, it will be a False Flag or negative, but planned by the black ops, event.

True positives would never attack to begin with, further, if they were to do anything to stop a disaster say, they would not be doing it by coming in, they would do something under the scenes as they always do, cleaning it all up nicely afterwards.

That is how positives are. But earth is a testing ground too.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It sounds like someone paid him to write that piece. My guess is the new propaganda czar needed a piece in place to get the familiarity subconscious thought process working. The wording is typical CIA speak to guilt people into joining a side or face alienation/harassment. This usually works on religious types and those susceptible to hypnotism.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

The dictionary; it's a somewhat dull read, but it prevents you from sounding like an ignorant jackanape.

And personal insults instead of the realisation of exactly what someone has replied is just plain dumb! dummy.

I can spell "carry" so it is YOU who need a dictionary.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Sorry, I'm easily confused. (See my signature.) Are we to fight against extraterrestials, or the NWO pretending that there are extraterrestials?

And by giving all of our militaries to the United Nations, wouldn't we be creating that NWO?

I know I'm missing something obvious, help me out here, please.

Bill Cooper's warning was there would be a fake alien threat, and he spoke
about the "mystery religion" of alot of the elite, and not too long after that
he got whacked by the NWO.

You can get mp3's of his old show off the torrents, show was called "hour of the time".

Cooper worked for naval intel, and said he saw real aliens, but he also heard about
the fake alien threat.

From what I have seen if real aliens capable of interstellar travel wanted us dead,
we'd be sooooo very very dead.

They could wipe us out a dozen different ways, and most are obvious.

I am sure there are ways we do not even know about.

Just nudge a medium size asteroid at earth and watch the show is the
easiest one, the so called elite would all go under ground of course.

After that mop up would be a breeze.

if we can come up with "rods from god" weapons system I am sure they can do much worse.

Project Thor

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
There are no aliens to have to fight against, get over it already..... this is not V

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Sorry, I'm easily confused. (See my signature.) Are we to fight against extraterrestials, or the NWO pretending that there are extraterrestials?

And by giving all of our militaries to the United Nations, wouldn't we be creating that NWO?

I know I'm missing something obvious, help me out here, please.

There is something that is pissed of with how humanity behaves and is waiting for enought humans to say get ous out of this crap. Because when there is enought people who think this stupid systems must go then they are allowed to move in the open. But siding with goverment/current conditioning will only give ous more stupid systems of the same parasitic ways where we are cattle working for others who are getting the big benifit of what we do. And this is a scare tatic meant to give your support to what exists now and what you know that is keeping ous in the box/inslaved. He is right we should unite but I mean against the traitors of humanity. The controllers of the current system.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
reply to post by captiva

Nick Pope is a NWO stooge!! E.T. does not exist. Read the Bible. They are Demonic spiritual beings who can make themselves look like anything they want. Most will be holograms as they only number 200.

Why is the concept of E.T. non existant while invisible, untouchable demonic spirits or holograms the correct answer? I guess I am puzzled why your authoratative answer is more correct.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

There will be a lot of scumbags trying to beat you to it, and they will mostly be politicians, "look i can be useful, the people know and trust me|", "what, be serious", "OK the people know me", "Thats better, we like honesty".

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

The military will fall first
The poor will fall
The working will fall
The wealthy will fall
The elite will fall

We will all fall, one right after another.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by charles1952

Shoot first then ask questions. Let God sort them out.

yeah boy.
TURN AND BURN

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
reply to post by captiva

Nick Pope is a NWO stooge!! E.T. does not exist. Read the Bible. They are Demonic spiritual beings who can make themselves look like anything they want. Most will be holograms as they only number 200.

Dude REALLY??

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Nick Pope is a bit of a disgrace. He doesn't believe any of this crap, he just runs from dodgy newspaper to dodgy newspaper saying sensational things to get money. He is using his background for financial gain and the idiots lap it up.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

And personal insults instead of the realisation of exactly what someone has replied is just plain dumb! dummy.

I can spell "carry" so it is YOU who need a dictionary.

Cheers.

"...the realisation of exactly what someone has just replied is just plain dumb!"

What are you even trying to say here?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
The U.N. is trying to promote ecumenism, the one world religion where everyone's "God" is the same "God" even though thats a blatant lie. Theyre already trying to assert their soveriegnty over the U.S. and if they think we're going to tolerate being conquered i got news for them, ain't going to happen. There will be a second civil war and Virginia will be leading the charge once more.

It is one god that is behind everything (and all religons have thruths in them but are as a whole wrong) but you can belive your own ideas. But I will never stop saying you are wrong since I do not want other people to be caught up in that dualitytrap. I hope you experiance gnosis in this life. You would probably have an easier time if you did. If not I hope you have a nice time here at least.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join