It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 Very Soon On The Streets of The UK and US.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yep, the mega-corporations have, on purpose, stirred up a hornets nest in the middle east.

Libya: Civil War
Iraq: Civil War
Syria: Civil War
Egypt: Heading for Civil war
Bahrain: Heading for civil war
Afghanistan: Civil War
Africa: Quietly Invaded (No real media to report very often)

Israel: Soon to be involved

Iran: soon to be at war
Russia: Special forces now getting involved
China: Soon to be involved

This is going to get very ugly, once they have blown up a few cities in the west, Russia and China a Corporate New World Order will be put forward as the answer to all problems. Then comes the final reign of terror which will last for 10,000 years (apparently).

Unless the people of the UK and USA make a stand and hold the politicians and the Queen to account for their most hideous crimes against humanity we are doomed.

I believe these people are worse than damn Hitler, Goebbels and the rest of the Nazi bunch.

I totally believe Corporations ordered the politicians to carry out this massacre in the middle east.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What else have you foreseen?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
What else have you foreseen?

I dont think we need psychic visions, all we have to do is open our eyes to see whats coming.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Yes. No matter what people believe about 2012, this has been quite an eventful year, and its only half over (well, almost 3/4).

Just some nonsense to think of - what if the "10,000 years of terror" was to be the global environment we'd all be living in after countries start slinging nukes around?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Once you accept that its almost all orchestrated by the global elite at the bidding of the house of windsor - is it really such a stretch to accept that they in turn are under the control of non human entities ?

their own rituals show us that they themselves believe it - so why shouldnt we ? I believe somethings coming at us that will dwarf the 9/11 mega ritual . - I fear for us all .

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Your journey into the future of 2012 and beyond with your crystal ball, looks more like a general summing up of the position we are already in.......not a good place to be. where are those aliens when we need them

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i agree with you but then i saw "10000 yrs of terror reign" after 2012 ???
you got that wrong .. the 10000 yrs terror reign will be over at the 21 december
why do you think there is chaos everywhere .. the tipping point is now

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Libya: Civil War
Iraq: Civil War
Syria: Civil War
Egypt: Heading for Civil war
Bahrain: Heading for civil war
Afghanistan: Civil War
Africa: Quietly Invaded (No real media to report very often)

Do you ascribe any of this to the religion of the area, or does it all belong to the Queen?

At first glance it's hard to see Ahmadinijad ordered around by anyone.
edit on 23-7-2012 by charles1952 because: Bracket problem

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Where did you get your 'apparent' 10,000 years of crazy times from? The Bible some place?

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but anyone who believes they can accurately predict the next 10k years for humanity has at least a couple of screws loose.

Very few can accurately forecast the coming months.

As for ww3?! Who knows? I've heard decent reasoning for and against it happening soon.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I feel vvery very bad for whoevver they blame it on, I just want you all to know it wasn't me no matter what they tell you. ;-)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
Where did you get your 'apparent' 10,000 years of crazy times from? The Bible some place?

Thanks!

Probably from the same place as the rest of this thread ......

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
what are the lottery numbers for the next month going to be . i really need a nuke shelter/ snooker room u2u me
were doooooooooomed

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Unless the people of the UK and USA make a stand and hold the politicians and the Queen to account for their most hideous crimes against humanity we are doomed.

What the heck is the Queen supposed to do about it, throw her purse at them? It's been a long time since the royal family wielded any power.

Prince George: Oh, come on, Blackadder, it's only a book. Let's just damn the fellow's eyes, strip the britches from his backside and warm his heels to Putney Bridge! HURRAH!

Blackadder: Sir, these are not the days of Alfred the Great. You can't just lop someone's head off and blame it on the Vikings.

Prince George: Can't I, by God!

Blackadder: No.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Just tell your kids to stay out of the military and stop buying all their crappy products. People talk about riots blah blah blah but noneof them are prepared to return to agriculture, learn the art of planting their own crops and bartering. The minute you get paid, pull it out of the banks and don't give them a cent (unless of course you have a mortgage).

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Throw away your TEE VEE.............
Cancel your paper..
eat a lot of peaches
Try and find Jeesus
On your own..........................
Come out of her................lest ye be slain with the ungodly

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Here's something that may interest you:

The "Corporate Wars": The Forgotten Premise of the Original Rollerball Fim of 1976
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 11/30/2010 @ 01:05 PM

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

ROLLERBALL takes place in a near future in which nations, bankrupt and defeated in the “corporate wars” no one quite remembers, have been replaced by the “majors,” multinational monopolies dividing control of the six sectors of the economy: Transport, Food, Communications, Housing, Luxury, and Energy. A superficially reasonable (in the sense that laissez-faire capitalism is also “reasonable”) premise here is that the abolition of nations, with their “tribal warfare,” and the establishment of sound business practices in the running of the world could and would lead to an economy of abundance, in which some are privileged, but in which all are provided for. “Corporate Society,” in the words of Energy executive Bartholemew, “was an inevitable destiny, a material dream world.” Most everyone we see agrees. Moonpie, a rollerball player, says, “We're livin’ good, you know we are,” and Ella, former wife of superstar Jonathan E. (James Caan), favorably presents the ruling, ideology: “They have control, economically and politically, but they also provide.”

And provide they do. No scene between the games reveals less than conspicuous luxury. But the ideological line is drawn late in the film. by Jonathan, answering Ella’s statement above: “People made a choice back then between having all them nice things, and freedom.” “But comfort is freedom,” Ella answers, and he adds, “Them privileges just buy us off.” As Bartholemew puts it, “All [Corporate Society] asks, all it has ever asked of anyone, is not to interfere with management decisions.”

www.ejumpcut.org...

Sound familiar? It should. It's the world we live in now, the exception being we're not far along enough in the New World Order to have "forgotten" how we got here. But that's coming soon. The dumbing down will continue, internet sites will be seized, information will be manipulated, changed, "lost" or expunged and all our attentions will turn even more than now to the bright shiny things that mindless entertainment and consumerism will offer in place of critical thinking.

I'd like to see what other members have to say about this. Is this scenario accurate/ Have I overstated things? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Oh man seriously?

Lets look at other sources:
* Syndicate (Corporates run the world)
* Aliens/Preditor franchise - Pretty much one corp runs the world/human race
* Dune series (in essence, its a fudal system, however one single corp (guild in this instance)) runs the entire show
* To some extent Dues Ex

I'm sure there is many MANY more.

Will this come into fruition, probably not. For the corporates to take over, you'd have to have a LOT more in play in the current sceme of things. At the moment, we have the proverbial 'free thinkers' the ones that do live off the grid, these would need to be removed, libraries burned and destroyed.

Pretty much they'd have to quite literally erase the past. But all of these distopian fantasy has one common theme, "something goes wrong":

Aliens - In the books, the Aliens take over the earth, and Weyland is held accountable, and the corporation dispanded
Syndicate - I THINK (from memory) the corporations are overthrown by the people
Rollerball - From memory, the escape of the two guys starts riots, and the uprising of the common man
Dune - Paul Atredies destroys the guild, resulting in the 'common man' coming back into power
Hunger Games - Not really corps, but people supressing the masses, eventually slapped down.

What you need to keep in mind, no matter how 'dumbed down' you keep people in the end it will always result in the proverbial glitch in the matrix, thus resulting in an uprising.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

I totally believe Corporations ordered the politicians to carry out this massacre in the middle east.

So why just blame the government then?

If you realise it's the corporations then isn't it the concept of 'private ownership', capitalism, that is the root of the problem?

Corporations operate for the benefit of capitalists, at the expense of the rest of us. Capitalism is the ultimate problem. Government has almost always operated on behalf of the capitalist class. The government we have is a result of the economic system we have. What we are seeing is a centralization of capitalist interests. Corporations and government working together controlling the state and economy is known generally as fascism, what people call corporatism.

"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power."Benito Mussolini founder of fascism.

It may appear that the state has all the power, but it is being controlled by capitalist interests.

edit on 7/24/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

This isn't really your fault, just something that hits a nerve.. but Hunger Games is such a blatant rip-off of Battle Royale, which was done better.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join