It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Denver/Aurora resident, I have a LOT to say about the shooting

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

They said Holmes was on no social network page including FB or Myspace.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
James Holmes had myspacereply to post by bluemirage5

edit on 24-7-2012 by mutantgenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
What I'm wondering about is why no one bothers to put metal detectors in mall entrances (like in some European countries) so people who have a ton of weapons concealed in their jackets may actually get caught...

Yes, I agree. They do that at schools so why not malls? However, the gunman walked out the exit door that lead outside the building, not in the mall.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

And when was that account created?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

They should have metal detectors even at schools and universities too

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I have no idea, thats why I was asking here if anyone had info. I wanna see it for myself, you know what I mean? There are so many conflicting reports, and so little information. There has to be sonething somewhere. Like I posted earlier, wheres the CCTV? We should be able to pick him out, his hair was bright red!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius

I have no idea, thats why I was asking here if anyone had info. I wanna see it for myself, you know what I mean? There are so many conflicting reports, and so little information. There has to be sonething somewhere. Like I posted earlier, wheres the CCTV? We should be able to pick him out, his hair was bright red!

If he did, indeed, prop open the exit door and motion for someone to come then they would not want you to see this. That would just tell us there was an accomplice to the shooting, even though many witnesses claimed to see him motion for another person.

At the Columbine shooting many witnesses claimed to see 4 shooters, not just the two. There was a guy in a white shirt and blue jeans who threw a smoke bomb on the roof of the school and another guy who was tall and had terrible acne and walked pigeon-toed who carried a sawed-off shotgun.

Of course, the media only talked about the two. There's a cover-up here.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You can't pick him out because he wore a gas mask. I still believe there was possibly another person in that theatre working with him.

What if he was offered a part in a movie/experiment using a Batman character and was told his guns would be loaded with blanks. After realising his guns were loaded with the real deal, he tried to explain to Police who did'nt believe him and furious, spat at prison guards, blah blah. In the mean time, they drug him right up before his court appearance so he could'nt speak nor tell the truth that might harm the prosecutors case.

Possible?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You can't pick him out because he wore a gas mask. I still believe there was possibly another person in that theatre working with him.

What if he was offered a part in a movie/experiment using a Batman character and was told his guns would be loaded with blanks. After realising his guns were loaded with the real deal, he tried to explain to Police who did'nt believe him and furious, spat at prison guards, blah blah. In the mean time, they drug him right up before his court appearance so he could'nt speak nor tell the truth that might harm the prosecutors case.

He was so calm when he stopped shooting and walked out. If I realized I was actually killing people I would've dropped my gun(s), staggered back with my hands to my face in horror and tried to help.(He probably would've fled the scene in a panic)

Possible?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Of course you can pick him out. He parked his car in the parking lot, walked up to the front door and entered the mall through the front door just like everyone else, right? He bought a ticket at the ticket counter, got in line to enter the theatre, yes? no? maybe? I want to see the footage. In a high crime area like that you know there are cameras. Another thing that intrigues me....when your at the movies, if you look up and behind you, there is a guy in a little room setting the movie up, why didn't they turn on the freaking lights when all this went down?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

or maybe it never occured to him he was shooting with real bullets and had no idea what he just did until Police showed up....that just so happened to be approximately 2 minutes or less.

Trying to look at this at every angle, different senarios trying to find some reason in something so bloody shocking that just does'nt add up

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Of course you can pick him out. He parked his car in the parking lot, walked up to the front door and entered the mall through the front door just like everyone else, right? He bought a ticket at the ticket counter, got in line to enter the theatre, yes? no? maybe? I want to see the footage. In a high crime area like that you know there are cameras. Another thing that intrigues me....when your at the movies, if you look up and behind you, there is a guy in a little room setting the movie up, why didn't they turn on the freaking lights when all this went down?

Shock, maybe? They didn't turn the lights on because they fled the scene in a panic? Who knows how you'd react to something so horrible.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

If he brought a ticket and stood in line, well, his flaming red hair kinda sticks out a mile and yet no one noticed? The first thing I notice straight away is brightly coloured dyed hair, especially red, blue, bright purple or some other crazy colour.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Another thing that intrigues me....when your at the movies, if you look up and behind you, there is a guy in a little room setting the movie up, why didn't they turn on the freaking lights when all this went down?

Good point. On the scanner, police say something like, "can someone turn this movie off?" So apparently it was running the entire time. (As an aside, this also contradicts female star media witness Seeger's account that it was "silent" while the shooter was reloading).

ETA: Oh, here's one... why isn't his face all busted from the apprehension? I'd think with the scope of this attack, that police would've pounced on him no matter how docile he seemed when they found him. I've seen plenty of vids where police use far more force than is necessary to take down an offender. This guy's face/neck look unblemished.

edit on 7/24/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: add more!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

If he brought a ticket and stood in line, well, his flaming red hair kinda sticks out a mile and yet no one noticed? The first thing I notice straight away is brightly coloured dyed hair, especially red, blue, bright purple or some other crazy colour.

Remember that there were many movie-goers who were dressed up in costumes so it's possible they overlooked the red hair. He could've also been wearing a hat and took it off when he arrived at his seat.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

running from a horrid scene in panic is a normal human response for most when confronted with death or a major disaster......yet somehow mothers with young children respond differently by shielding their children and holding their hands.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
Colorado maybe had better start thinking about OPEN CARRY LAWS again. Imagine if just a few people in that theater had access to a gun. What the hell are the cops going to do? Show up on precognition because a psychic told them someone's going to go nuts?

Cops can't be everywhere. That's when citizens have to be allowed to step in. Sorry but LESS guns is not the answer anymore. Maniacs don't care about gun laws.

What would have a gun done against the armour he was wearing? Not much i would say.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

where I come from my eyes do not decieve me in a dark room - with a huge big lit up screen when there's a brightly coloured red head there. You just can't miss that fact because they're not exactly a dime a dozen where I live.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

Ever get shot wearing armor? It doesn't just bounce off and do nothing like in the cartoons. It still hurts, knocks your wind out. Apt to slow you down at least.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

or maybe it never occured to him he was shooting with real bullets and had no idea what he just did until Police showed up....that just so happened to be approximately 2 minutes or less.

Trying to look at this at every angle, different senarios trying to find some reason in something so bloody shocking that just does'nt add up

If he was drugged or controlled this would be very plausible. There are so many inconsistencies and they are keeping everything secret and that is what bothers me!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join