It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Denver/Aurora resident, I have a LOT to say about the shooting

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Can that be confirmed? Not soubting you because thats always a possibility. Damn, wish some of the injured could talk to the media.......

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Annee

Can that be confirmed? Not soubting you because thats always a possibility. Damn, wish some of the injured could talk to the media.......

Its too early for anything to be confirmed. I personally do not think there is any type conspiracy involved.

I think he is very intelligent though extremely delusional from Schizophrenia.

He was very methodical in his planning. I'd say he's been to this theater before and tested the door for an alarm and figured out how to rig it to stay open.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Did the witnesses all say the person who got up to open the emergency door had red hair?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Annee

I think he is very intelligent though extremely delusional from Schizophrenia.

He was very methodical in his planning. I'd say he's been to this theater before and tested the door for an alarm and figured out how to rig it to stay open.

I dunno, he spent a lot of time helping other people. He has been on a medical forum for the past three years (although the last few months he hasn't been on much) He also had a breakthrough having to do with cancer cures.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeMindedMason

Repeat that again? Holmes was part of a possible cancer cure?
edit on 24-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Yeah, it was included in an hour special like the first day it happened. He had some breakthrough in his study of neuroscience and thought he had found a cure.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Did you read the comment under that video by "majorminorish" ?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Did he do that on his own or with other university researchers? My bet is that will disappear from the University if it has'nt already.

Do you have a link to that story?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

What comment under what video? :S

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You sure it was the same guy? John Holmes seems to be a pretty common name in doctors and scientists. I found a few so far.
edit on Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:38:08 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by circlemaker

I for one do not subscribe to the metaphysics " I felt somthing wrong crap" however I have experienced somthing similar before, so I just take it with an eye roll, not because I don't believe, I do believe. I just don't believe attention seeking other people. Having said all that uuugh you guys give me cold chills from time to time. This being one of them.

Op I for one am very happy you chose to follow your gut, otherwise this conversation would be all one sided and post mortem.

Mayhap that some of us judgemental types ( me being at the top of the crap pile. God I am so fail somtimes) need to do more shutting the fu cup, and a lot more listening.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Colorado maybe had better start thinking about OPEN CARRY LAWS again. Imagine if just a few people in that theater had access to a gun. What the hell are the cops going to do? Show up on precognition because a psychic told them someone's going to go nuts?

Cops can't be everywhere. That's when citizens have to be allowed to step in. Sorry but LESS guns is not the answer anymore. Maniacs don't care about gun laws.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Here it is.......

The whole colorado thing is such bullsh*t, even the eyewitness accounts of my friend took a bullet for me and my wife is such a pile of sh*t lies, all of these witnesses on the mainstream news are payed actors and full of sh*t, alex you have to expose the real witness accounts, get real people that were in the theater to testify how the door was opened from the inside and the gunmen didn' just act alone, f*** you obama and the NWO, there is no explosives in the apartment, all being planted,F***
majorminorish 2 days ago 5

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
There are a lot of false assessments floating around, and the newest one is that this guy is suffering from schizophrenia. Please be aware that much of what the media has been spewing is untrue or open for speculation. Now the case is sealed, right? The only purpose for the spin would be so that the general public can build a scary and very guilty perpetrator in their mind's eye. Triple check, and then continue to doubt any of the crap that the news is putting out.

ETA: CBS retracted a statement they had made regarding the suspect, and ABC News misconstrued and quoted out of context, the suspect's mother's words. Just be vigilant, eh?

edit on 7/24/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: more stuff

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

If any one had a gun on them and they used it on the shooter, they would be up for manslaughter charges or 2nd degree murder at worse.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolographicPrincipal
There are a lot of false assessments floating around, and the newest one is that this guy is suffering from schizophrenia.

It is my opinion he is Schizophrenic.

I have not watched or read one single media report - - - - except what little facts I can find on ATS.

I do not believe there is any conspiracy and I have zero interest in any posts promoting that.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Would you skip to the point and get to it already? Yeah, I watched that video... soooooooo? :S

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
216.104.189.209... Hospitals, Universities and Government Facilities

I have like 20 tabs open, I am simply passing this along, but apparently it contains all facilities involved in MK Ultra, one being the university James Holmes went to.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
More and more I am coming to the conclusion that the powers behind everything that goes in our nation and that are not friendly to common American citizens are behind this incident.

It seems that for some reason a target was given and an executor was groomed, facilitated with the right tools and given the OK to proceed.

Call me a conspirator, but behind this sad and tragic incident I can not stop seen a hidden agenda that is going to show its ugly face very soon.

In the world of today remember justifying the means is priority and the tragic victims are call "collateral" damage while it affect us the common citizen closely it means nothing for those behind the agendas.

Im with you Marge its all connected and being ran by the same group. from military to police all they way down to the town water suppliers through to the city councils. they have their hands in everything from the banking to the music industry to the drug company's and even the food supply.

And by the looks of it, that area around Denver is a hot spot.
and seriously that logo on the Buckley Air Force Base how in your face can they be

love and harmony
Whateva

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join