It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Denver/Aurora resident, I have a LOT to say about the shooting

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
To the OP: By any chance, have you seen an actual victims list published in the local papers, or any announcements of funeral services yet? Not to be insensitive, but can anyone verify that real people are actually dead? That's a small town, someone must know these people.

- A spokesman from Aurora hospital went on the Today Show and blurted out that there were no casualties. Matt Lauer quickly diverted the conversation.

- All of the eyewitness interviews are obviously scripted and fake. From Chris Ramos, to Corbin Dates aka Corbin Dayton aka Corbin Kent (a confirmed actor and model), to the couple who brought a newborn infant to a midnight action movie, to the Seeger girl. This is not the behavior or composure of people who just survived a massacre.

- Every witness appears to be still hanging around in the clothing they wore the night before, even though they were supposedly exposed to tear gas. The police audio clearly has a cop on the scene saying that they cannot even enter the theatre because the gas, which the same cop also says he believes is CS (mustard) gas, and demands that someone bring them gas masks so they can enter safely. When you are exposed to that stuff, you need to completely disrobe and strategically remove it from your body. Small children and adults alike were in a theatre with two cans of this stuff going off and none of them even changed their shirt.

- Lots of alleged babies and children present. I'm sure anyone here with a baby would agree, you simply do not bring a baby to an action movie at midnight. Hell, you wouldn't even be awake to do it.

- There is a lot of photo manipulation happening. Police tape being clearly photoshopped into images, people's hands and faces being changed, what gives? This thread has a bunch of stuff: cluesforum.info...

- Why is this town so "locked down" all the time, as the OP describes? This is a little town in Colorado, and it is published as having nearly as much surveillance and NYC? Why?

Again, I do not mean to be insensitive, but at face value the entire thing looks like a big fake tv show. I'm not demanding to see the body of a dead kid, but at least some evidence that we can follow up on properly. A victim list would be a good start.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by heycitizen

There have been plenty of ATSers in the multiple threads with first-hand accounts of victims, some even lost people they personally know.

They are real victims.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone mentioned this previously, but the shooter asked for "the Navy" after he was apprehended. I thought that was very interesting.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

There have been plenty of ATSers in the multiple threads with first-hand accounts of victims, some even lost people they personally know.

They are real victims.

That's awful. I've only come across "friend of a friend" situations. If you have any links to first-hand people I'd like to look at them. Can't emphasize enough, I'm not trying to lessen anything, I just want to confirm whether we should be grieving or seething.

I do believe the witness videos are super fake, I think anyone with eyes and ears can clearly see that. Just trying to figure out: Was this an entirely fake stunt show with all actors and no real victims, or, was it a staged tragedy containing real victims, actors and patsies?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Crazy just happens. No rhyme, no reason. You can't rationalize it. A mentally disturbed person killed 12 people. End of story.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

CS (mustard) gas

Not the same stuff. Suspicious of why you keep posting that it is.

CS - C10H5ClN2

The chemical reacts with moisture on the skin and in the eyes, causing a burning sensation and the immediate forceful and uncontrollable shutting of the eyes. Effects usually include tears streaming from the eyes, profuse coughing, exceptional nasal discharge that is full of mucus, burning in the eyes, eyelids, nose and throat areas, disorientation, dizziness and restricted breathing. It will also burn the skin where sweaty and or sunburned. In highly concentrated doses it can also induce severe coughing and vomiting. Almost all of the immediate effects wear off within an hour (such as exceptional nasal discharge and profuse coughing), although the feeling of burning and highly irritated skin may persist for hours. Affected clothing will need to be washed several times or thrown away.

Mustard - C4H8Cl2S

Because people exposed to mustard gas rarely suffer immediate symptoms, and mustard-contaminated areas may appear completely normal, victims can unknowingly receive high dosages. Within 24 hours of exposure to mustard agent, victims experience intense itching and skin irritation, which gradually turns into large blisters filled with yellow fluid wherever the mustard agent contacted the skin.

The use of poison gases, including mustard gas, during warfare is known as chemical warfare, and this kind of warfare was prohibited by the Geneva Protocol of 1925, and also by the later Chemical Weapons Convention of 1993. The latter agreement also prohibits the development, production, stockpiling, and sale of such weapons.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
this has to be one of the most horrific shooting that took place in american history besides Columbine and V-Tec. my all the families of the victim find a way to heal physically, emotionally, and spiritually

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

Good find!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Thank you for clarifying. Honestly, I don't know the difference between mustard gas and a horse fart. Didn't mean to imply that I did. I think someone in another thread referred to them as the same, or I read it incorrectly.

But after reading that info you just posted, I'm even more confused. Definitely doesn't sound like something you'd want to be hanging in on your clothes.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
Not sure if anyone mentioned this previously, but the shooter asked for "the Navy" after he was apprehended. I thought that was very interesting.

where did you hear he asked for the Navy? Do you have a source please? Thankyou

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...

Aurora's Angels was established to help the families of victims of the 7/20/12 shooting in Aurora, CO. Proceeds aid in funding medical bills and funerals. If you would like to donate, contact us and we'll lead you in the right direction. Please Share!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

I read that somewhere too

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by heycitizen
I've only come across "friend of a friend" situations. If you have any links to first-hand people I'd like to look at them.
I too, have seen "friend of a friend" remarks, but no first hand experiences...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Local Paper

The next youngest victim, Alexander J. “AJ” Boik, 18, who graduated from Aurora’s Gateway High School, was being remembered Saturday as a talented and kind man who enjoyed baseball, making pottery and music.

In a statement, his family said: "AJ Boik was a wonderful, handsome and loving 18-year-old young man with a warm and loving heart.”

Boik's plans included attending Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design in the fall, according to a longer Denver Post article. His family said his dream was to become an art teacher and open his own studio.

You could cross check the folks on the many pages listing victims, and see if they are also in the school yearbooks, or other news articles.

After the Oklahoma City bombing, I was only about 4 hours away, so I drove on down to see if there was anything I could do to help. When these things happen, they are unbelievable, but they are very real.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Should be easy to find pre-existing twitter, facebook, local news etc. for anyone who's existed for the past few years. Suspicions will arise if a majority of these people have Facebook accounts etc that opened recently and have phony looking activity on them.

I am finding local and national news footage of grieving people who do not look like professional actors. I'm leaning now toward a staged tragedy with a combination of actors, patsies, and real innocent victims, which really sucks. Wish it were a 100% phony event instead.

The eye witness videos are too blatantly scripted and acted though, so there is still much more to this than meets the eye.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

reply to post by getreadyalready

Should be easy to find pre-existing twitter, facebook, local news etc. for anyone who's existed for the past few years. Suspicions will arise if a majority of these people have Facebook accounts etc that opened recently and have phony looking activity on them.

I am finding local and national news footage of grieving people who do not look like professional actors. I'm leaning now toward a staged tragedy with a combination of actors, patsies, and real innocent victims, which really sucks. Wish it were a 100% phony event instead.

The eye witness videos are too blatantly scripted and acted though, so there is still much more to this than meets the eye.

If you're sure it was scripted, would you be so kind as to tell us who scripted it, and what real evidence there is of this?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I think the videos speak for themselves:

Chris Ramos is the 9/11 "Harley Guy" of Aurora.

"Corbin Dates" is an actor, and he also goes by Corbin Kent and Corbin Dayton. He's the only one talking about the shooter taking phone calls and walking around. He claims to have testified in court. I wonder which name he actually used in the court room. Also, he testified?! Was there a trial already? Wowzer.

The Seeger girl has got to be the most camera-ready and composed super hero geek I've ever seen, not to mention having just narrowly escaped death.

This is not the composure of normal people who just almost died in a massacre.

People who are exposed to gas attacks are disrobed and decontaminated, at the very least, and usually receive medical evaluations. They don't hang out in contaminated clothing for 48 hours doing television interviews.

There is one video of a couple with a newborn infant here: abcnews.go.com... So, they brought a four month old to a midnight action movie, were exposed to noxious gas, were almost shot, the mother claims to actually have shrapnel in her leg (!), and are hanging around in their gas-infested clothes doing tv spots all day? Any fellow parent here knows that isn't believable.

I'm not saying that real people aren't dead, though I was feeling that way in the beginning. Though I am saying that these eye witnesses are phony.

edit on 24-7-2012 by heycitizen because: typo

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't buy the official story of what happened. When SWAT guys strap on all their protective Kevlar gear, they are usually relying on buddies to help with that. One guy putting on his own protective gear would take more time and effort. We're supposed to believe this one guy out by his car in the parking lot strapped all this protective gear on, got his gas mask on, weaponed up, and there was no cop or security noticing the guy and alerting cops? Either the dude was real lucky to not be seen or there was a different type of operation going down.

See I think the cell phone call was the "go" signal. That meant that two vehicles were now in place outside the exit door: the white Holmes car (driven by an op, not Holmes) and a black ops van. An op (not Holmes) inside the theater takes the "go" cell phone call, gets the exit door open and has a hi-tech way to quickly disable the locking latch on the door, he gets into a getaway van while the real shooter (not Holmes) exits the van and goes into the theater and does the mass shooting, then when he comes back out, the real Holmes --- dressed and geared up exactly like the real shooter, is planted out there by the white car and is programmed to zombify and not resist arrest. His mind control code is "I am the Joker." The van speeds away just before back-up cops surround the thater. Back-up sees Holmes standing there in his gear and arrest him. Before the black ops fled the scene, they set the real shooter's gas mask and weapons inside the Holmes white car to make it look like Holmes was gearing down when back-up drover up.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

I think the videos speak for themselves:

Chris Ramos is the 9/11 "Harley Guy" of Aurora.

"Corbin Dates" is an actor, and he also goes by Corbin Kent and Corbin Dayton. He's the only one talking about the shooter taking phone calls and walking around. He claims to have testified in court. I wonder which name he actually used in the court room. Also, he testified?! Was there a trial already? Wowzer.

The Seeger girl has got to be the most camera-ready and composed super hero geek I've ever seen, not to mention having just narrowly escaped death.

This is not the composure of normal people who just almost died in a massacre.

People who are exposed to gas attacks are disrobed and decontaminated, at the very least, and usually receive medical evaluations. They don't hang out in contaminated clothing for 48 hours doing television interviews.

There is one video of a couple with a newborn infant here: abcnews.go.com... So, they brought a four month old to a midnight action movie, were exposed to noxious gas, were almost shot, the mother claims to actually have shrapnel in her leg (!), and are hanging around in their gas-infested clothes doing tv spots all day? Any fellow parent here knows that isn't believable.

I'm not saying that real people aren't dead, though I was feeling that way in the beginning. Though I am saying that these eye witnesses are phony.

edit on 24-7-2012 by heycitizen because: typo

An actor being there does not mean he was acting. You might find that there was more than one there, in fact. Who knows. I dont have a list of everyone in the theater.

The girl wanted camera time. Camera seekers may not be in large numbers at events such as this, but you will find composed camera seekers at many of them.

As far as what someone is supposed to act like after almost dying in a massacre, we're not really in any position to be judging that unless we have been through it. It would be like judging another person on how they react after they have lost a child - passing judgement on someone in that situation because of how they act is foolish. I know the situation first hand, as I have lost a child, and I still wouldnt even DREAM of judging a person based on how they react to that situation.

With people being exposed to a gas attack, you've got to remember that there are a good number of people that likely made it out of there before the theater was full of gas. Chuck canister, chuck canister, start shooting is how it apparently happened? There's going to be some that get caught in the gassed area due to panic, some that get out before it gets to where they are, etc. You really cant place everyone in the theater in the same basket when it comes to this.

I dont there is a conspiracy to be seen here, at least not in the respect of this being a staged event. I think this was a nutjob that wanted to live on as a name that will forever be famous for a major event - this is why I believe he did not commit suicide by cop, as being dead would not allow him to enjoy the spotlight.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
I don't buy the official story of what happened. When SWAT guys strap on all their protective Kevlar gear, they are usually relying on buddies to help with that. One guy putting on his own protective gear would take more time and effort. We're supposed to believe this one guy out by his car in the parking lot strapped all this protective gear on, got his gas mask on, weaponed up, and there was no cop or security noticing the guy and alerting cops? Either the dude was real lucky to not be seen or there was a different type of operation going down.

See I think the cell phone call was the "go" signal. That meant that two vehicles were now in place outside the exit door: the white Holmes car (driven by an op, not Holmes) and a black ops van. An op (not Holmes) inside the theater takes the "go" cell phone call, gets the exit door open and has a hi-tech way to quickly disable the locking latch on the door, he gets into a getaway van while the real shooter (not Holmes) exits the van and goes into the theater and does the mass shooting, then when he comes back out, the real Holmes --- dressed and geared up exactly like the real shooter, is planted out there by the white car and is programmed to zombify and not resist arrest. His mind control code is "I am the Joker." The van speeds away just before back-up cops surround the thater. Back-up sees Holmes standing there in his gear and arrest him. Before the black ops fled the scene, they set the real shooter's gas mask and weapons inside the Holmes white car to make it look like Holmes was gearing down when back-up drover up.

I heard it was ten minutes between the time the door was propped open to the shooter entering. Does it take longer to put all that gear on? I have no idea. But if the person who propped open the door motioned for someone then a white car was placed there with the shooter getting help to get his gear on makes sense. Holmes may have been drugged and sitting in the white car that wasn't his. Could this explain the discrepancy about the Tennessee plates? They later corrected that and said it wasn't Tennessee, just like the ATF said there were no explosives at the apartment but changed their story later.

What worries me is they will kill Holmes and make it look like a prison suicide.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join