It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Hypothetically speaking IF this was the work of the government do you really think they would spend millions of dollars on this investigation? Why did they deploy police to the seen if it was the government? It would be so easy for the government to simply clear up all the bodies wouldn't it?

Are you serious?
And we are the conspiracy nuts eh?
edit on Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:20:26 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Valhall

I saw the film friday and i dont remember there being any credits at the beginning.... i just remember it getting straight to the action on the plane!

Thank you! I found one more article where a Mr. Caldwell states it started "about 15 minutes" into the movie.

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 7-22-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

maybe he recorded the whole thing on his phone and is currently editing the content so that he can upload it to youtube at the right time?

if this mystery person has no pics or video, then it didn't happen.

that's the rules, correct?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

So many people are so narrow-minded they do not want to believe that it was a maniac that committed this heinous crime and not the government.

Actually if you pay attention Shurlock was replying to the OP's opening post, the topic of this thread, which is a link to an article detailing witness testimony which states the man may have had an accomplice. It says nothing about Government false flags and other such conspiracies, what is so hard to wrap your head around the possibility he may have had help? There are at least TWO separate witnesses now who believe the man may have had help, and recent news reports that the police have received threats demanding them to release Holmes from prison. You do the math. There's nothing absurd or conspiratorial about it, but Shurlocks tactic is to lump in the accomplice theory with the Government false flag theory and attack both theories as if they were one unit. What a load of bollocks.
edit on 22/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter
Where is the CCTV footage already??

They're busy editing it.
Second

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

pics or videos or it didn't happen.

what's so hard to understand about this request?

especially in this place.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

reply to post by Valhall

I saw the film friday and i dont remember there being any credits at the beginning.... i just remember it getting straight to the action on the plane!

Thank you! I found one more article where a Mr. Caldwell states it started "about 15 minutes" into the movie.

news.yahoo.com...

Ok... now lets put this together. Date says that the "cell guy" took the call some time during the previews. We know the movie was supposed to start some time around 12:05 correct? Add 20 minutes to that and we could say the shooting took place at some time around 12:20... which comes fairly close to the reports stating the police first received 911 calls around 12:39 if I remember correctly. Although that is still a discrepancy of almost 20 minutes. In any case it seems fairly certain there was a considerable amount of time between the call and the shooting.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shurlock

Right. And an unemployed medical student drop out manages to cook up an elaborate booby trap unrelated to his field and pulls out 20k to buy weapons. Yup, this happens in the "real world". Guess all those Ramen noodles paid off with savings.

Welcome to ATS and good luck. You're going to need it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Videos of what? The testimony? Try going back a few pages, I also posted the link to an article about the police threats. Try reading the thread before demanding things which I have already posted numerous times.

edit: page three is where you want to start. More specifically, what you want is in this post.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater

www.wkyc.com

"As I was sitting down to get my seat, I noticed that a person came up to the front row, the front right, sat down, and as credits were going, it looked like he got a phone call. He went out toward the emergency exit doorway, which I thought was unusual to take a phone call. And it seemed like he probably pried it open, or probably did not let it latch all the way. As soon as the movie started, somebody came in, all black, gas mask, armor, and threw a gas can into the audience, and it went off, and then there were gunshots that took place."
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 21-7-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jul 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: hopefully this will fix the removal of (video) from the title

edit on Sun Jul 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Yeah it was the same dude. Debunked before really even being a "conspiracy". The police would love to hang these murders on more than one person but they can't/won't - because this was all done by one person. As I've said before I understand the human mind has trouble understanding that a person could snap like this, but it happens.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Seems to me propping a door open with your iphone as you walked out to your waiting vehicle... Not a problem. Probably equipped himself in under 3 minutes, pick up cell phone and walk back through door. Easy.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i have such a hard time believing that
someone just "snaps" like this, i just do.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

Yeah it was the same dude. Debunked before really even being a "conspiracy". The police would love to hang these murders on more than one person but they can't/won't - because this was all done by one person.
This has officially been a conspiracy for over 24 hours now. And there's no reason you should be so sure about yourself anymore than we can be sure there was an accomplice. And if you bother to take the time required to read through this thread I think you'll find there is some rather compelling evidence to indicate he had help.

As I've said before I understand the human mind has trouble understanding that a person could snap like this, but it happens.
There's nothing at all hard to understand about it, it's happened countless times in the past and we all snap at some point, some of us just don't on killing sprees. Although I would argue you have trouble understanding some times these things can be coordinated and planned by multiple people, and not everything comes down to a single mad man who has suddenly lost the plot. In fact the police are now saying he planned this for months, and the entire time all his neighbors and friends didn't suspect anything was wrong with him. One report even cites a man who had a few drinks with him and talked about sports a few night before the incident, and he seemed perfectly fine, so clearly he didn't just snap all of a sudden. This was meticulously planned and he was sick in the head the entire time, and possibly had help from other sick bastards too.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by Valhall

reply to post by Valhall

news.yahoo.com...

Ok... now lets put this together. Date says that the "cell guy" took the call some time during the previews. We know the movie was supposed to start some time around 12:05 correct? Add 20 minutes to that and we could say the shooting took place at some time around 12:20... which comes fairly close to the reports stating the police first received 911 calls around 12:39 if I remember correctly. Although that is still a discrepancy of almost 20 minutes. In any case it seems fairly certain there was a considerable amount of time between the call and the shooting.

Yes, I agree. I think he was probably out there for 10 or 15 minutes. But that still does not address a couple of issues that point to the possibility that a second person might have been involved.

1. You have one witness explicitly stating he threw a gas cannister from the right.

2. You have another witness explicitly stating the gas cannister came from the left.

3. Then you have this dude:

www.digitaljournal.com...

who from the first day stated that there had to be a second person there because the "second cannister" didn't come from the shooter's direction. Which would make both 1 and 2 correct at that point.

I don't think there is anything at this time that should make us confident there wasn't a second person involved. I'm not saying I have any evidence there was someone else involved, but I do believe there is enough that has been shared by witnesses to make us take pause at just dismissing the idea.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Videos of what? The testimony? Try going back a few pages, I also posted the link to an article about the police threats. Try reading the thread before demanding things which I have already posted numerous times.

edit: page three is where you want to start. More specifically, what you want is in this post.

i've been following along.

the thread is about co-conspirators.

one of the reasons given to explain why a co-conspirator would have walked back into the theater after opening the door for his comrade is that they wanted to witness the carnage.

this co-conspirator would have had a cell phone. all cell phones have video and photographic capabilities.

my question is if their was a co-conspirator or conspirators, who used a cell phone to answer a phone call from the perpetrator and then proceed to open the exit door, why didn't the co-conspirator use the phone proponents of the co-conspirator theory claim he had to take video footage of the event?

its just a gaping hole in the co-conspirator story...that needs to be filled.

a gaping hole.

please explain.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If he had an accomplice to open the door, then why was he arrested with a theatre ticket. Also, if he had rigged his apartment with booby traps, then surely he would have had to time it precisely by leaving his flat to head directly to the cinema. What Im saying is, where would he have gone in the meantime from leaving his flat to going to the cinema. You dont simply close the door and head to the cinema. What if he had forgotten something extremly important in that flat. Strange

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

i've been following along.

the thread is about co-conspirators.

one of the reasons given to explain why a co-conspirator would have walked back into the theater after opening the door for his comrade is that they wanted to witness the carnage.

this co-conspirator would have had a cell phone. all cell phones have video and photographic capabilities.

my question is if their was a co-conspirator or conspirators, who used a cell phone to answer a phone call from the perpetrator and then proceed to open the exit door, why didn't the co-conspirator use the phone proponents of the co-conspirator theory claim he had to take video footage of the event?

its just a gaping hole in the co-conspirator story...that needs to be filled.

a gaping hole.

please explain.

The only gaping hole in your idea is "IF" there was supposed to be video on the phone. Pure speculation. By speculating there was supposed to be video, creates your gaping hole.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

No I don't think it had anything to do with wanting to witness the carnage, and I haven't seen that theory proposed anywhere. The reason I think he possibly stayed in there is because he was needed to help out, remember one of the witnesses recalled gas canisters flying into the crowd from two separate positions.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Okay, I finally found it copied on a PA news sight. The original article I read was a Denver Post article, but they obviously have corrected their sloppy reporting. It was not a witness's direct quote but poor reporting.

delcotimes.com...

They stated "less than an hour later". Which I do believe 15 to 20 minutes would qualify. So would 2.

lol

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChillyHeatwave
If he had an accomplice to open the door, then why was he arrested with a theatre ticket.

Signed up last year, yet wait until now to post? That is a real bad sign buddy. But putting that aside, you do raise some good points which I failed to consider and which deserve attention. You highlight something important which I failed to consider until now. Perhaps the man arrested was the "cell guy" and the real shooter escaped on foot, thus explaining why the gas mask he was said to be wearing was found so far from the car where Holmes was situated when the police arrived. It does make a lot of sense now that I think about it. Why would a psychopathic mass murderer actually wait for the police? And why in the hell would he reveal the whole plan and tell them about the explosives... unless Holmes was actually the accomplice who merely let the shooter inside the theater and perhaps lobbed a few gas canisters into the crowd, but didn't actually shoot anyone. It is very hard to find psychopaths capable of killing like that, and he may have been shocked after seeing his friend mow them down in cold blood, so he simply waited for the police and stopped more people from getting killed by revealing the explosives.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join