It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama Does Not Have A Birth Certificate

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Ok.
So it was them who completely misstated what the article says. Maybe you should have actually checked the source.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I will post more links in a bit and it is quite late; I'll likely update the thread in the morning or late afternoon after I've done more investigating. You are more than welcome to check back then and base conclusions on new evidence, etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Be sure to check your original sources.
BTW, I happen to have an original of my Certificate of Birth (thanks Mom!). No, I'm not going to post it. But it says:

In Witness Whereof the said Hospital has caused this Certificate to be signed by its duly authorized officer, and its Official Seal to be hereunto affixed.

The seal is, indeed, affixed. My name, my parents' names, and even the day of the week and the month are printed in upper and lower case characters. I promise I'm not a slave.

edit on 7/25/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If you don't mind me asking; when were you born?

Also that video has a lot of information about this that should clear up any issues.

If it is a true certificate, it should be printed on bank bond paper just like that one from Illinois I posted.
edit on 25-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

If you don't mind me asking; when were you born?

I do mind. But it was before the President.

It is printed on heavy bond paper and the signatures are in ink.
I was not born in Illinois.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I thought so; Here is another link by the way -> chinesehealthandfitness.com...

The 1933 statement came from the basis of when the Bankers took over. There IS a point when they switched over to creating all certificates in caps; I'm busy trying to ascertain this so far and am discussing this with my lawyer to see if he can help me find the year. Some sources are stating that all states switched over in 1960's.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Doesn't matter; they will all be printed on bond paper.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

here IS a point when they switched over to creating all certificates in caps

But I thought the whole upper case thing is supposed to be from "common law" which originated with the Romans. All that capitis diminutio minima nonsense.

It would be great if you could find an actual written law about it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Very true. The reason is only applied after the bankers took over is because we were considered indebted to them. Before we were still free which is why a lot if not all of the old certificates weren't written in all caps. When the country was declared bankrupt and the bankers took over, as our debt we were considered their property, which is when that aspect becomes invoked.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I am currently dissecting the UCC. This is apparently where the all caps info is written down in direct regards to debtor.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

This might help:
www.law.cornell.edu...

But you won't find "capital" or "upper case" or "lower case" anywhere in it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Another link for reading -> www.energeticforum.com...

Good info here to give you some information about how the UCC interacts.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Notice this page -> To register non-profit organizations.

www.wecaretoo.com...

Note: In completing the following registration form, please do not use ALL CAPS. Doing so could cause a delay in posting your page.

I wonder why that is?

This one too, this time an .edu site.

lists.ucsd.edu...

Student org. listserv is the official form of communication from the UCSD Center for Student Involvement (CSI) office to the principal members of registered CSI organizations and clubs. Please keep your messages short with basic information including date, time, place, sponsor, and a “for more information” contact email or phone listed. When submitting the email, use a subject line exactly as you want it to appear on the flyer, with a message exactly as you want it to appear, no messages to the moderator or other instructions in the body of the email. Suggested length and form: no more then 200 words; DO NOT use ALL CAPS. Website urls add interest and information.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I wonder why that is?

I don't know. Maybe they like to keep their database standardized (it helps with sorting and searching) and all caps would mean that someone has to manually re-enter the information and that would delay it being posted. I could be wrong though. Why don't you ask them?

This one too, this time an .edu site.

Yes, all caps in the subject line is frowned upon in many venues.

5) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, nothing in the UCC, huh? Too bad.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
www.supremelaw.org...

Jurisdiction The Constitution of the united States mentions three areas of jurisdiction in which the courts may operate: Common Law: Common Law is based on God's Law. Any time someone is charged under the Common Law, there must be a damaged party. You are free under the Common Law to do anything you please, as long as you do not infringe on the life, liberty, or property of someone else. You have a right to make a fool of yourself, provided you do not infringe on the life, liberty, or property of someone else. The Common Law does not allow for any government action which prevents a man from making a fool of himself. For instance, when you cross over State lines in most States, you will see a sign which says, "BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS -- IT'S THE LAW." This cannot be Common Law, because who would you injure if you did not buckle up? Nobody. This would be compelled performance. But, Common law cannot compel performance. Any violation of Common Law is a CRIMINAL ACT, and is punishable. Equity Law: Equity Law is law which compels performance. It compels you to perform the exact letter of any contract that you are under. So, if you have compelled performance, there must be a contract somewhere, and you are being compelled to perform under the obligation of the contract. Now, this can only be a civil action -- not criminal. In Equity Jurisdiction, you cannot be tried criminally, but you can be compelled to perform to the letter of a contract. If you then refuse to perform as directed by the court, you can be charged with contempt of court, which is a criminal action. Are your seat belt laws Equity laws? No, they are not, because you cannot be penalized or punished for not keeping to the letter of a contract. Admiralty/Maritime Law: This is a civil jurisdiction of Compelled Performance which also has Criminal Penalties for not adhering to the letter of the contract, but this only applies to International Contracts. Now, we can see what jurisdiction the seat belt laws (and all traffic laws, building codes, ordinances, tax codes, etc.) are under. Whenever there is a penalty for failure to perform (such as willful failure to file), that is Admiralty/Maritime Law and there must be a valid international contract in force.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have not finished checking yet. However it mentioned the ALL caps on one of the sites earlier in regards to UCC and Debtor. It is late and I will let you know for sure in the morning. It will probably be based on Debtors recognized as registered organizations or a corporation is spelled in all caps. I will find it though.

link   
reply to post by Phage

I have not finished checking yet. However it mentioned the ALL caps on one of the sites earlier in regards to UCC and Debtor. It is late and I will let you know for sure in the morning. It will probably be based on Debtors recognized as registered organizations or a corporation; which is spelled in all caps. I will find it though.

This explains a LOT.

www.legalucc.com...

link   

Nice long external quote.
But what's your point?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

For the purposes of showing that the people losing their cases about tax returns etc, aren't being charged under common law where the Admiralty statues don't matter. Their state citizen rights are being waived, and as a federal citizen or employee, must be tried under the Admiralty jurisdiction. This is how they charge you for traffic tickets and etc. As per common law you are free to do and act as your please as long as nobody is harmed or injured or property damaged. They must produce an injured party in order to try you under common law; which is why battery is a common law charge.

Here is another link about all caps and the reference to law. Their own government documents state that proper names aren't written in all caps; It provides the correct sections in the .PDF

www.ecclesia.org...

It also explains the like names connection; and how they use it on you in court(JOHN DOE v. John Doe). The JOHN DOE is a legal fiction subject to admiralty jurisdiction. When you John Doe, answer the court summons for JOHN DOE, you accept the debt of the legal fiction and become one and the same.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join