It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
BATMAN DIRECTOR, NOLAN, COMMENTS ON THE SHOOTING
www.geeksofdoom.com...

things to notice...."this shooting had nothing to do with the film"...um why would he say that

and apparently he used dickens " tale of two cities" which i think is set in paris...and today they are all in paris but WB cancelled the premier!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Roommates..no roommates

Tennessee Plates....No Tennessee plates

What's next?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

Want to bet that it comes out he was sexually abused as a child?

No bet.

I'm sure one of those high price lawyers is getting ready to take this case and play every card he/she can.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

Learn something new everyday.

Like, I'm suppose to know that.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
They've had all # day to get through the booby traps. They were over there soon after aprehending him, they've already used the cameras in the afternoon when they were jamming sticks in his windows. If the traps are floor level connecting to his front door, why can't they get in from the floor or roof above, or one of the ajoining apartments on each side?
edit on 21-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Manhater

Roommates..no roommates

Tennessee Plates....No Tennessee plates

What's next?

The roommates are documented. The Tennessee plates are not. You'll have to ask the News Journalist for the documentation of the proof of roommates. It's copied and pasted on several news articles.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Right, lots of other people shooting would have been a great idea, according to you, if it happened at a completely different place and time.

Solid argument there.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
this is just new age advertising...tainted and evil.....but then the film becomes situated in our minds as something very real and very iconic.....

f`d up...really f`d up

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Guess who's from Aurora? Just pulled this list off of wiki so I cannot verify the accuracy but I will link it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Some notables:
-Tim Allen
-John Kerry
-Najibullah Zazi (convicted Al Qaeda plotter)

Check out the other notables. Very interesting place. Not to mention home to an air force base and 3 major defense contractors.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by GhostLancer

That's a little harsh to make this about politics and right/left talk show or TV personalities for actual cause, isn't it?

A lot of people are victims here....dead and wounded. That just seems. Well.. wrong.

It's not about politics as much as it is about people like Limbaugh and Palin preaching conspiracies and hatred. Has everyone forgotten the website that Palin had that featured gunsight targets on the opposition? And that shortly afterwards you had a nutjob shoot the senator from Arizona? So here we go again, with another kool-aid drinking public figure such as Rush Limbaugh creating a conspiracy (for political purposes) about a movie that obviously had no political connection in the fashion he suggested, and soon afterwards look what happens. It's time that people like them own up to their callous "firing up the base" tactics. They really fired up the bases and look what happened. It's not about politics. It's about RESPONSIBILITY.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
reply to post by MauiStacey

I think it's pretty strange he was so coherant and together. He does still refer to his sister in the present tense at one point but also it seems a little staged when he starts to say 'this isn't about polarizing debates or political events it's about celebrating the people that were wounded/ killed. He says 'This has affected thousands of people' or even more and he thinks we should focus on that.

Although i think this is not a conspiracy at this stage, I do think this brother is too well put together and his mention of certain focuses and politics is almost like a script. It's like he's telling us what to think. Words that are designed to stick in the mind

I agree and something is very off about it. It seems too put together. Hell, at that point he said he wasn't sure she was dead yet, but then later goes on to say they want to bury her and move on as fast as they can.

Something is wrong there. I don't believe he is a real greiving brother. I honestly don't.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, one of the nation’s highest-profile supporters of gun control, said Friday that “soothing words are nice ” but demanded that the presidential candidates “stand up and tell us what they’re going to do about” preventing mass shootings.

Asked about the shootings at an Aurora, Colo., movie theater showing “The Dark Knight Rises” that killed at least 12 people, Bloomberg said President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney need to offer specific policy proposals, in addition to prayers and sympathy.

Read more: www.politico.com...

hmmm, are you guys seeing the bigger picture?

Goal - We want to create a NWO but it is hard to do with so many armed civilians so we create a

Problem -.Random lone gunmen who kill indiscriminately.

Reaction - People DEMAND something be DONE

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, one of the nation’s highest-profile supporters of gun control, said Friday that “soothing words are nice ” but demanded that the presidential candidates “stand up and tell us what they’re going to do about” preventing mass shootings.

Asked about the shootings at an Aurora, Colo., movie theater showing “The Dark Knight Rises” that killed at least 12 people, Bloomberg said President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney need to offer specific policy proposals, in addition to prayers and sympathy.

“Soothing words are nice,” Bloomberg said during a regularly scheduled appearance on WOR 710 AM in New York. “But maybe it’s time the two people who want to be president of the United States stand up and tell us what they’re going to do about it, because this is obviously a problem across the country. And everybody always says, ‘Isn’t it tragic?’”

“I mean, there’s so many murders with guns every day,” Bloomberg continued. “It’s just gotta stop. And instead of these two people, President [Barack] Obama and Governor [Mitt] Romney talking in broad things about, they want to make the world a better place. OK, tell us how. And this is a problem. No matter where you stand on the Second Amendment, no matter where you stand on guns, we have a right to hear from both of them, concretely, not just in generalities, specifically, what are they going to do about guns?”

.......said “national leadership” was needed to solve the problem.

Solution - Well, we all know the solution now don't we?

Pay close attention how many times the MSM are pointing out that the guns were purchased legally.
Why do they keep hammering that point do you think?

link

edit on 21-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't care for Limbaugh and I agree that politicos will take advantage of the tragedy to push their own agenda. Honestly though, James Holmes has been planning this for about 6 months or more, at least according to the ammo and gun purchase records. I don't know what Rush was talking about 6 months ago but I doubt he's the reason this guy attacked. He's still alive so we'll hear what his agenda was. Just be patient.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Read more: www.politico.com...

hmmm, are you guys seeing the bigger picture?

Goal - We want to create a NWO but it is hard to do with so many armed civilians so we create a

Problem -.Random lone gunmen who kill indiscriminately.

Reaction - People DEMAND something be DONE

“Soothing words are nice,” Bloomberg said during a regularly scheduled appearance on WOR 710 AM in New York. “But maybe it’s time the two people who want to be president of the United States stand up and tell us what they’re going to do about it, because this is obviously a problem across the country. And everybody always says, ‘Isn’t it tragic?’”

“I mean, there’s so many murders with guns every day,” Bloomberg continued. “It’s just gotta stop. And instead of these two people, President [Barack] Obama and Governor [Mitt] Romney talking in broad things about, they want to make the world a better place. OK, tell us how. And this is a problem. No matter where you stand on the Second Amendment, no matter where you stand on guns, we have a right to hear from both of them, concretely, not just in generalities, specifically, what are they going to do about guns?”

.......said “national leadership” was needed to solve the problem.

Solution - Well, we all know the solution now don't we?

Pay close attention how many times the MSM are pointing out that the guns were purchased legally.
Why do they keep hammering that point do you think?

link

you are absolutely right about the MSM I also heard them saying that like crazy too, and then they were saying it shouldnt be so easy to buy them, then bloomberg saying something like enough of the soothing talk, obama and romney what are you going to do about it, as soon as I heard that I knew that yep they are gonna take everyones guns

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MauiStacey

I'm glad someone said this first cos I was sure I'd get flamed for saying this ... but her family seem very composed... almost too composed. I mean I know people grieve in different ways... maybe it hasn't hit them yet? I mean really hit them.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This website seems to be very thorough with James Holmes.

www.californiality.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

the amount of sites and people discussing this is phenomenal.

i think humanity is waking up.... they kinda of "wore out" these techniques and humans are getting immune to the lies.

programmed assassin.....dark arts......spilling blood...sacrifice.......free advertising of the most poignant kind...
and an affiliation with t he dead and the film we all share now......

i`ll say it again...f`d up....
didnt know they would use mkultra dudes for something as lame as a movie....oh well im not gonna pretend to understand them

peace

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Why was his school handing out this photo, today?
Its the one we keep seeing of him in orange t shirt

with the caption "James Holmes, 24, is seen in this undated handout picture released by The University of Colorado on July 20, 2012.

Read more: newsfeed.time.com...

Why hand the pic out? Was it for the media?

Makes no sense when the cheif of police is refusing to show his face.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ffrealmsrider
He's still alive so we'll hear what his agenda was. Just be patient.

Or maybe not. I mean look at Loughner. Cameras not allowed in court. A complete black-out.
And CNN anchors seem to be pushing the whole "we shouldn't even use this guys name... and we should not even be talking about him a week from now" agenda.
I am not exaggerating. And. Cooper has repeatedly said the above (which I paraphrased)

What nonsense! Let's just brush the criminal under the rug and not talk about him or try to understand what was going on in his mind and life.
Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by GhostLancer
Seems like the shooter(s) had drunk the party kool-aid while listening to the drug-addict talkshow host Rush Limbaugh who was frantically trying to spin a web of conspiracy concerning THE DARK KNIGHT RISES (which was written years ago with production at least a year or more ago) villain BANE and Mitt Romney's former cutthroat company of the same name. Apparently, someone might have believed Limbaugh's rants and wanted to smear the movie on opening day/night to prevent it from being enjoyed by millions for fear of violence. If this were the plan, then it will probably "backfire" on them because people who overcome their fear to do anything, even going to see a movie, are heroes themselves. And, like Batman, who has overcome his fears, people brave enough to overcome their fear have something in common with their onscreen hero. So, Limbaugh can keep popping his pills and spewing outlandish conspiracies about BANE; people will still continue to go to the movies.

Although I do enjoy speculative suggestions, sometimes they insinuate things that go a bit beyond reasonable expectation.

To suggest that this entire ordeal coalesced as a result of Rush Limbaugh ranting about the movie...is extremely far fetched. Not impossible, just seemingly highly unlikely.

Do you have any facts to support this or is it just based on hate for Rush?

Also, if you dislike him so much, how do you even know he mentioned the film?
I don't really care for the guy really, so never listen to him.

If you respond to any of my questions, please tell us why you think Rush created an environment where this type of act was facilitated and encouraged. Thanks.
edit on 20-7-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

The day before the shooting, news stories circulated about Rush Limbaugh ranting about the fact that the main villain of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES was named "Bane," which happened to be the name of Romney's former company in which he apparently divided and sold the assets of other companies, laid-off many workers, etc. Rush was insinuating that it was more than coincidence that the villain of the popular series was of the same name as Romney's infamous company, and that it was a political device. At the time, everyone in the office just thought Rush was doing drugs again and making freakish conspiracy where there was none (the screenplay was written well before the primaries, and the production began before them as well).

Next day or so, boom. Colorado shootings at the premiere of the Dark Knight Rises. Now, Rush is on the other end of this coincidence. Connected? Maybe, maybe not. Only the shooter knows if he was prompted to this action by Rush's rants. Further, when Arizona Senator (or was it representative?) Giffords (sp?) was shot, it was after Sarah Palin had GUN SIGHTINGS on her website (surely removed right after the shootings) over opponents.

Is there a connection to people who can't control themselves and are mentally unstable stepping-up to a perceived call to take violent action against opponents (people or movies) of their idols/mentors/public figures of respect (to them)? I don't know. It just seems awkward to me that some people can't control themselves and their violent actions seem to further the ends of their perceived "leaders" (or whatever they are to them). Do these "leaders" create such situations not realizing that **someone** out there may or may not take violent action against "threats" --in the form of cross-haired opponents on websites or attendees of a Limbaugh-hated movie?

Scientifically, there is no direct causal evidence. Yet, there was no direct causal evidence that smoking caused lung cancer for 60 years, either, until in the end clandestine tactics and operations of the tobacco industry were revealed. Until that happened, they hid behind the barrier of "there is no direct evidence." Judge for yourself. This isn't political. This is about people taking responsibility for "firing up the base" and then accounting for the violence they've intentionally or unintentionally engineered.

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join