It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge to Chemtrail Believers - Explain this 1969 Issue of Popular Science:

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This looks like a pretty good documentary, has anyone seen it?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Derp
edit on 19-7-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
If you can explain these patents, I will take a crack at debunking your assumptions.
globalskywatch.com...

Patent are evidence that someone filed for a patent, not that the thing exists. There are many patents for mining on the moon, anti-gravity spaceships, and a birth assist machine the spins the mother around until the baby pops out.

None of them mean the thing they describe actually exists, or even that it works.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthrising2012

Yes. It is not good.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Please explain why it's not good.

link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Controlling the weather isn't really accurate. From what I understand that tendency of water injected jet engines to cause rain led the government to start programs to exploit the problem and use it as a form of weather manipulation. It doesn't seem to work very well and even though they disclosed the documents years ago, I'm not sure they would bother wasting their time.

link   

Originally posted by truthrising2012

I've seen it. It's based on the incorrect assumption that contrails always rapidly dissipate. So it's fundamentally flawed. There are plenty of other errors in it too, but that's the foundation of its inaccuracy.

The errors have been pointed out to the filmmakers. Michael J. Murphy refuses to even address them. G. Edward Griffin did actually look into them, and has now changed his tune on some if it, and is not associated with the sequel.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by truthrising2012

Rather than repeating it, you could start by going the the link I posted.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
reply to post by Uncinus

You can say it isn't chemtrails, just as easy as it is for someone to say it is, the fact of the matter is NO ONE can be sure. hell for all you know there could be a giant bunny in your computer that turns invisible every time you check under the case. My point though is you're wasting your time trying to disprove something to people who already have their minds made up, and judging by your avatar you love to disprove this theory every chance you get. Do you do it for self satisfaction? \

According to that logic, no-one can neither be sure or even prove at all that Snow consists of ice, either, and those that claim that they can, are either brainwashed by the pesky TPTB, or, payed chills,
Seems we can't trust any Science at all, as the Illuminati and the Skulls & Knickers or whatever their name were, have gotten all their sticky fingers over it and duped it. Right?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

huh? with snow we can capture and examine the snow, but with your computer the giant bunny rabbit would be invisible and thus unseen to the naked eye so there would be no way of knowing its there, even if you were to somehow rig a camera inside the rabbit would simply stay invisible, and where did TPTB come into play here? are you assuming I believe in something when I've clearly not claim what I believe in? The same goes with these trails, unless someone actually flies through the trails and some how manges to capture samples, everyones words and theories are just as good as the next persons.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
The same goes with these trails, unless someone actually flies through the trails and some how manges to capture samples, everyones words and theories are just as good as the next persons.

except...people HAVE flown through persistent contrails and captured them...many times over the last 40yrs...

So, that is, in part, how we KNOW that contrails can and often DO persist and spread.

No one, to my knowledge has flown through what they claimed was a "chemtrail" to capture its nefarious contents despite it being a "theory" for over 10+ yrs and it being relatively easy to do so...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

But the planning for 9-11 didn't start 80 years ago and involve hundreds of thousands of people in every country in the world.

9-11 would have been a 5 minute chat in the kitchen over coffee one Tuesday morning compared with chemtrails!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

what does the bunny eat? where does he poop? Does it smell like poop?

Hey, it's your story, better make it good.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Speaking of flying in and out of trails:

Cabin air comes from the outside. So they could just sample the cabin air, if they suspected something.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You seriously think that just because it's in a magazine means its the truth? Why in the world wouldn't they lie?
Regardless of whether it's true or untrue, a statement made in a widely circulated magazine that such and such is how it is... doesn't mean that's how it is. People will say anything if the price is right.
And it seems to me that their is ample evidence to support the theory that chemicals are being sprayed over most of the population of the United States and that they do indeed turn into clouds. But hey, a person can believe in anything they want. It doesn't bother me.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Clothesyoureyes because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Anyway, we can use LIDAR these days.

Oops... big elephant in the room?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by saige45
reply to post by 3danimator

Because the reptilians gave them pills that they can put in their loved ones water that makes the ill effects of the poisonous chemtrails seem like a mild flu.

Unfortunately, the flights that the pills were on mysteriously crashed in fresh water sources when a project blue beam test misfired causing their engines to burn extra hot thereby causing a mysterious trail to form behind them. Of note, this project blue beam test fire was aimed at Comet Elenin in preparation for taking care of Nibiru when it passes our way on 12/21/2012. Oh, the dispersal of pills reached full general population coverage on May 21st of this year.

-saige-

Is this a joke or are you being serious I can't tell on this site anymore?

Edit: Nvm you seem to sane
edit on 19-7-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: no reason

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul Rubino

I recognize this video!!!

I have to say that video is one of my favorites especially the segment with Rosalind Peterson..

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clothesyoureyes
You seriously think that just because it's in a magazine means its the truth? Why in the world wouldn't they lie?
Regardless of whether it's true or untrue, a statement made in a widely circulated magazine doesn't that such and such is how it is... doesn't mean that's how it is. People will say anything if the price is right.

Because it was 30 years before the chemtrail thing was supposed to have happened. Why would they say that contrails persist and change the weather if they were not going to do it for another 30 years?

But mainly I think it's true because it's consistent with physics, and all the known science and history of contrails dating back nearly 100 years.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

well i guess if you want to take an example even farther then its intended purposes the rabbit can turn invisible so obliviously it has evolved far beyond the need of food which in return eliminates the need to defecate.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join