It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel blames Iran for Bulgarian bus blast that killed 3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I won't dismiss the idea that Iran might be involved, but for the Israeli Prime Minister to immediately blame Iran when the bodies were probably still warm, is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Seems to me that if this was a genuine false flag operation then it would have been planned out meticulously - including waiting for a full and in depth enquiry before apportioning blame.

I genuinely don't know who committed this act of terrorism and I'm not naive enough to dismiss any possible scenario including a false flag - but this seems like the rantings of a man and an administration that are paranoid and who see Iran behind everything that occurs - it could quite easily be the result of the actions of a solitary extremist or a member of the numerous Islamic extremist groups who have a burning hatred of Israel and Israeli's.

And maybe, just maybe, it is actually as a result of Iranian state sponsored terrorism - people seem so determined to dismiss the possibility outright without waiting to see what the evidence points to.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
1 wonders what terror squad was it that is responsible for this EVOL?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
In the words of Moe Szyslak: "Even when it was the bears, I knew it was the immigants."

Months down the road, when justifications are solidified to be written into history books, it will not appear as though somebody jumped the gun. It will say that "upon finding evidence..." or "when responsibility was claimed by..." that's when dude said "See? It's always the Iranians."

It will definitely not say "It was the Iranians!!! Now just let me find something that proves it."

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Pretext for the invasion, most likely.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Don't forget the Joker in the deck Syria has chemical weapons, I bet some are marked USA since they were moved from Iraq,and those would make really good terrorist weapons.
It would also free up the use of NATO wmd chems for black false flags as well ,they will blame it on the unprotected stockpile in syria.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
as someone else said Israel may have intelligence on this matter that warranted their quick response. either way this goes it will make for some riveting news in the coming future.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Israel cannot go to war with the regional powers because they would easily be outnumbered. They also cannot go to war with America either because of Saudi Arabia's oil relationship with the US so basically Israel cannot do a thing apart from defend themselves.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

In this report from skynews an Analyst is trying to give explanation as to why it could well be Hezbollah:

news.sky.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

From your source:

Sky News' foreign affairs editor, Tim Marshall, said that although it is unclear whether the explosion was a deliberate act, last year there was a failed attack on Israeli tourists in Thailand and two Iranian men were arrested.

IMO that's a pretty far reach to use that excuse to blame Hezbollah, but anything is possible as the details are very slim and there has not been much time for the scene to be processed.

We shall wait and see what they come up with to justify the retaliation on Iran.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I still don't get it... Why don't we just blow the # out of that damn terrorist zionist place? It would solve so many problems...

Someone is going to have to step up and grow some and just drop a few tacticals over there to calm them the # down...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reminds me of how osama bin laden was identified as the likely perpetrator of 9/11 within the first hour. that was crap, so is this (israel's 'seems likely it's iran' comments).

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I guess this is how it's all gonna start...

Ramadan starts in 2 days, just the right time to start a war.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
False flag or not, killing of 3 to 10 people does not justify attacking any country and starting a major regional war.

Israel has been killing Iranian scientist for last few years, so a retaliation had to occur.

Stupid geopolitics in full swing. Bastards bring the war and common folks in different countries end up suffering.

Further, it is too early to blame any country at this stage of game.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

I've been hearing its gonna be a "New Moon" tonight.........Can anyone confirm ?

Things are looking very ominous

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by ALF88

I would say MEK. We know they have been trained in Nevada. Wouldn't be their first attack.

That certainly is a possibility even though I was unaware that they have trained in Nevada.

They have long been suspected of working with the Israeli Mossad in destabilizing Iran. The People's Mujahedin (MEK) are also known as PMOI and MKO.

Arrested Spy in Lebanon Confesses MKO's Collaboration with Mossad

They do a lot of the dirty work for Mossad according to some of the research I have done. The Jundollah also work very closely with The People's Mujahedin (MEK),PMOI,MKO so they could also be some of the grunts doing some of these operations.

The possibilities are endless, but one thing for sure is that it is too soon for Israel to be making these accusations if they expect the world community to take them serious on these accusations.

MKO, Jundollah Having Tight Cooperation
edit on 18-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Seymour Hersh has written an article about that:

Here it is:

www.newyorker.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The flames weren't even put out yet and Israel was blaming Iran. We all saw this coming, but Bulgaria?

I would hate to think that Israel would pull a false flag on a shuttle full of it's own teenagers but they have proven that spilling blood of any kind is acceptable as long as it achieves their current and future goals. My main problem with this is how quick they were to blame Iran...it's always blame Iran...

Let's see this proof you have Mr Netanyahu. The world is aware of your dishonesty and your thirst for blood when it comes to the Iranians.

The proof is the pudding but Israel can't seem to find the pudding

Shalom.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
www.abc.net.au...
'There had been a threat of possible attacks

So if we search for this news from January, what comes up?
www.haaretz.com...

edit on 18-7-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

Israel's intelligence minister told CNN's Christiane Amanpour that Israel has "very good indications" Iran was involved.

It's going to be a hell of a week.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This was just a lttle bomb, but if Iran would blow something they will do it in Israel! They are not bombing a bus full of kids. They are not like Israel bombing kids schools at Gaza. Israel are cowards, not Iran!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join