It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel blames Iran for Bulgarian bus blast that killed 3

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Mehdi is not the guy in the video. The red haired young man in the video was alot more pale and fair skinned.

Funny it looks like the same guy to me! Here in the US that video would mean a conviction!
edit on 20-7-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Of course it would appear to you to be the same guy.......

truth is in the detail, watch very carefully.....with a magnifying glass if you have to, it's not the same guy.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
reply to post by JohnJasper

I've been reading ATS for years, reading some peoples "philosophy" some if it is interesting while some of it, is just ridiculous. Although it is quick to jump the gun and blame someone, for the subway bombing, It's pretty common for them to blame "Al Qaeda". After 911 that everyone believes was terriosts, after another terriost attack occurs of the same nature, yeah I would even say it was them right after it happened, because "they" do that kind of attacks. even though the CIA trained and made "Al Qaeda" back in the day to fight against the Russians. They have advanced and got a little out of control. Since their is high tensions with the middle east, Just like the attacks on Iran scientists, Iran was quick to jump the gun and blame Israel.. So let me guess, some radicals killed them and than iran quickly blames Isreal..Cause when Isreal blames Iran you all jump the gun..Both countries blame each other not just one..Every country for that matter that has tensions with another will blame the other country right off the bat. Even though they don't have proof they still do it. I don't see any of you Iran lovers asking them for proof you're just quick to judge without actual proof, even if it was them or not. And how do you guys know Iran isn't really making nukes, the fear was them selling "nuclear weapons" or Fuel rods to other "terriost" or unstable countries.. I don't blame Isreal for being hostile, they live around countries that all want them dead. If you were in their position were everyone around you wants you dead and off the map, how would you act?
edit on 20-7-2012 by live2beknown because: spelling

live2beknown,

My apologies. I confused you with someone who was awake.

Let me know when you've actually paid attention to the evidence that is available concerning all of the subjects that you mentioned above and then we can have a serious discussion. Until then, I'll leave you to quietly slumber.

JJ

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnJasper

reply to post by JohnJasper

I've been reading ATS for years, reading some peoples "philosophy" some if it is interesting while some of it, is just ridiculous. Although it is quick to jump the gun and blame someone, for the subway bombing, It's pretty common for them to blame "Al Qaeda". After 911 that everyone believes was terriosts, after another terriost attack occurs of the same nature, yeah I would even say it was them right after it happened, because "they" do that kind of attacks. even though the CIA trained and made "Al Qaeda" back in the day to fight against the Russians. They have advanced and got a little out of control. Since their is high tensions with the middle east, Just like the attacks on Iran scientists, Iran was quick to jump the gun and blame Israel.. So let me guess, some radicals killed them and than iran quickly blames Isreal..Cause when Isreal blames Iran you all jump the gun..Both countries blame each other not just one..Every country for that matter that has tensions with another will blame the other country right off the bat. Even though they don't have proof they still do it. I don't see any of you Iran lovers asking them for proof you're just quick to judge without actual proof, even if it was them or not. And how do you guys know Iran isn't really making nukes, the fear was them selling "nuclear weapons" or Fuel rods to other "terriost" or unstable countries.. I don't blame Isreal for being hostile, they live around countries that all want them dead. If you were in their position were everyone around you wants you dead and off the map, how would you act?
edit on 20-7-2012 by live2beknown because: spelling

live2bek

My apologies. I confused you with someone who was awake.

Let me know when you've actually paid attention to the evidence that is available concerning all of the subjects that you mentioned above and then we can have a serious discussion. Until then, I'll leave you to quietly slumber.

JJ

lol, show me your prooof. what documents do you have about anything, NO BODY HAS ANY PROOF ON THIS SITE! all you have is Media...Which we all know is UNRELIABLE and is full of lies, yet you all use them as sources and quote them. Truth is we don't know anything, we just hear it from the news. It makes me think, all the proof anyone here has is media, and it's funny cause you all use them as sources but also debunk the media hard. It's funny and Ironic..

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

lol, show me your prooof. what documents do you have about anything, NO BODY HAS ANY PROOF ON THIS SITE! all you have is Media...Which we all know is UNRELIABLE and is full of lies, yet you all use them as sources and quote them. Truth is we don't know anything, we just hear it from the news. It makes me think, all the proof anyone here has is media, and it's funny cause you all use them as sources but also debunk the media hard. It's funny and Ironic..

Perhaps you should check out these two threads:

Palestine Exists

Palestine Exists 2.0

Regardless of your interpretation of history, there are a Palestinian people, from a place called Palestine. You can argue all you want, but the facts are right in front of you no matter how hard you try and ignore them.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

k, It's now Israel..but do we have any proof about anything else against Israel, Yes they took over Palestine and now everyone around them wants them off the map, it's a hostile territory. Where all these "Secret" and "Top Secret" documents stating all this jaz, that Israel or USA has done anything..it's all speculation. I believe some of the stuff, but without actual proof. It's all deniable. Media doesn't count, cause as many posts over the years, MSM is unreliable. My whole spiel is that no body here has reliable sources or proof about anything, it's all MSM.
edit on 20-7-2012 by live2beknown because: added last part.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Just my two cents.

My significant other is Bulgarian and has of course been following this closely. Immediately following the attack the US Ambassador to Bulgaria came out and said he suspects Iran, while at the same time admitting he hadn't seen any evidence to support that claim at all.

In Bulgarian media, there is no current mention of Iran. However, in Western media Iran is being brought up at an increasing rate. My significant other immediately noticed the difference and when talking to her family who reside in Bulgaria, they were dumbfounded at to why the media outside of Bulgaria is bringing Iran up at all. There's been some talk of it being an Armenian.

But as soon as this happened, the US Ambassador did come out and blame Iran. We read an article today where 75% of it was based on Iran and not allowing them to get nuclear weapons, even though the article was supposed to be based on the attack, but instead was clearly a propaganda piece put out on Iran, which had nothing to do with the title or purpose of the article in the first place.

I will clearly state the Bulgarian media IS NOT reporting anything regarding Iran.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
as I said, nobody has any proof as who it is and who carried it out..But countries that have tensions against each other regardless who, will blame the other..Look at Iran when their scientists got blown up they were quick to judge Israel or USA within a hour..so it's just controversy. But it's common for countries to blame the other country they have tension with for an attack against their people. We might have an Idea who it might be, but it all comes down to speculation.. and really it could be anyone, like a rebel or new terrorist group starting stuff, who knows..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

as I said, nobody has any proof as who it is and who carried it out..But countries that have tensions against each other regardless who, will blame the other..Look at Iran when their scientists got blown up they were quick to judge Israel or USA within a hour.

Please enlighten us... who had an interest to blow up Iranian nuclear scientists other than the US and Israel?

And then try to explain why Iran would kill innocent children on a bus! What good does it do for them? Which goal would it fulfill to do that? Cui bono, my friend?!

Please use some logic and common sense when you judge these events and please don't compare them. It is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

as I said, nobody has any proof as who it is and who carried it out..But countries that have tensions against each other regardless who, will blame the other..Look at Iran when their scientists got blown up they were quick to judge Israel or USA within a hour.

Please enlighten us... who had an interest to blow up Iranian nuclear scientists other than the US and Israel?

And then try to explain why Iran would kill innocent children on a bus! What good does it do for them? Which goal would it fulfill to do that? Cui bono, my friend?!

Please use some logic and common sense when you judge these events and please don't compare them. It is ridiculous.

Alright, if you'd like to play it that way. Show me proof it was Israel or the USA had involvement in it..Cause really, I'd love to see the evidence..Oh, wait that's right.. No body has legit evidence.. It's Pure speculation, and personal opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Alright, if you'd like to play it that way. Show me proof it was Israel or the USA had involvement in it..Cause really, I'd love to see the evidence..Oh, wait that's right.. No body has legit evidence.. It's Pure speculation, and personal opinion.

Dodging my questions is not only very impolite, it shows that you are afraid to answer, because you know I am right.

If you ask the question "cui bono" and use some logic and common sense, which is something you obviously didn't, there is no other conclusion you can come too.

Israels accusations are major BS!

But go ahead, keep believing that it could have been Iran no matter how nonsensical that is.

There is not a single shred of evidence that hints to Iran. The only one pointing in this direction is one of the worlds most dangerous and messianic individuals or should I say nutcases "Bibi" Netanjahu.

P.S.: Please don't turn your brain of and wait till the MSM presents you evidence for either side. You won't survive in this world if you do. Start thinking for yourself!

edit on 24-7-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Dodging my questions is not only very impolite, it shows that you are afraid to answer, because you know I am right.

If you ask the question "cui bono" and use some logic and common sense, which is something you obviously didn't, there is no other conclusion you can come too.

Israels accusations are major BS!

But go ahead, keep believing that it could have been Iran no matter how nonsensical that is.

There is not a single shred of evidence that hints to Iran. The only one pointing in this direction is one of the worlds most dangerous and messianic individuals or should I say nutcases "Bibi" Netanjahu.

P.S.: Please don't turn your brain of and wait till the MSM presents you evidence for either side. You won't survive in this world if you do. Start thinking for yourself!

edit on 24-7-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

Lol, There isn't a shed of evidence that points to Isreal or Usa..We just assume it's them. My whole point is we here don't have legit or credible evidence of anything. We use MSM as sources, yet we all don't trust them, Kinda ironic if you ask me. See, if this was a crime scene, funny cause it is. But, without real credible evidence it just becomes a unsolved case. That's what we've got with all the stuff going on, We don't have any documents or anything "Secret or Top Secret" documents stating anything. We the people just assume, but really we have no substantial evidence and it sucks. We are fighting a war that we the people are losing, Truth is we have nothing against them, If we did we would of took it to court or do something about it, but we don't and can't all we do is complain on forums like this and try and enlighten ignorant people, but yet they call us crazy and delusional. TPTB keep hiding their paths. And we are just the sheep, just maybe more intelligent than the rest and more aware. But, there's nothing really we can do to stop them, they've already won. It's sad to admit it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join