It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

I don't deny them existing....i wish death on no one....im just sick of seeing them waste there lives in towns across the uk. E

So now you fell in love with a drug user.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

Originally posted by caladonea

You stated that you have personal reasons for not liking drug addicts; I am just wondering if some realtives of yours who raised you may have been drug addicts. You probably won't tell us; but I wonder just the same.

I have no drug addicts in my family (that i know of)...i won't go into personal reasons for my feelings towards drug users

E

Why won't you go into your reasons for not liking addicts? If you told us; it might help all of us to understand you better. I'm just saying.

Read all my posts and you will get all the answers you need as to why ...i won't go into the personal reasons...

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Read all my posts and you will get all the answers you need as to why ...i won't go into the personal reasons... E

So because of [Reason unstated], we have to undo the entire medical journal on drug addiction. Okay, I'll get 'bama on the phone.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapkalna

I don't deny them existing....i wish death on no one....im just sick of seeing them waste there lives in towns across the uk. E

So now you fell in love with a drug user.

how do you get that from that post ??? lol

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Read all my posts and you will get all the answers you need as to why ...i won't go into the personal reasons... E

So because of [Reason unstated], we have to undo the entire medical journal on drug addiction. Okay, I'll get 'bama on the phone.

no one has to do a thing thats the beauty of freedom ...do what you want ...

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

Read all my posts and you will get all the answers you need as to why ...i won't go into the personal reasons...

The whole reason this thread went south and you started ignoring me like a child is because you did NOT state your reasons, only dictated your opinion and then told everyone they were wrong.

Some posters wrote quite lengthy and detailed reasons why they thought you were wrong yet you could only respond with one liners and "your a weak minded PC fool" type statements. Talk about completely disrespecting other posters, you're the one who started it and have continued to do so this entire thread.

But by all means, keep ignoring me and calling me a "strange oddball" just because I'm calling you out on your utter nonsense.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

how do you get that from that post ??? lol E

You shifted your focus to the quality of life they face. You decided to reveal how you're ashamed how they have to live in the streets. That can only mean one thing, either you're that guy who runs over homeless people in a fit of road rage because they're somehow responsible for your problems, or its a long term issue ie. a girl or guy you liked went into the lifestyle. You havent met anybody since and think you had a life together that drugs denied you of.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

no one has to do a thing thats the beauty of freedom ...do what you want ... E

Calling drug addicts irresponsible and trying to convince top bracket IQ theyre not intelligent online? Thats really what you want? Thats how pedophiles are formed. You dont get any joy from life aside from trying to inflict harm against other people. You then combine that with climax and think you've created the best thing ever.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

how do you get that from that post ??? lol E

You shifted your focus to the quality of life they face. You decided to reveal how you're ashamed how they have to live in the streets. That can only mean one thing, either you're that guy who runs over homeless people in a fit of road rage because they're somehow responsible for your problems, or its a long term issue ie. a girl or guy you liked went into the lifestyle. You havent met anybody since and think you had a life together that drugs denied you of.

Your about as good as a psychic...lol

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Your about as good as a psychic...lol E
Why did I know you believe in psychics...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

no one has to do a thing thats the beauty of freedom ...do what you want ... E

Calling drug addicts irresponsible and trying to convince top bracket IQ theyre not intelligent online? Thats really what you want? Thats how pedophiles are formed. You dont get any joy from life aside from trying to inflict harm against other people. You then combine that with climax and think you've created the best thing ever.

Weak post ...you sure you have a high I.Q? wasn't done at the fair in a tent was it?

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I just skipped to the end after page 11. It seemed like this would go on for a long time..

I don't know if it has been disclosed, but how old is the OP?

His responses and "stance" make it seem like he is < 20 years old, and just getting a (delusional) grasp on the world, forming opinions about things which he is not informed or versed in.

The most ignorant thing I believe I saw him state was that he had no reason to investigate (video or drug info) because they did not apply to him. I believe that statement goes 180 degrees against having an unbiased, well-rounded, and informed opinion.

Which leads me back to him being less than 20 years old.

Ed - I also derived that opinion from his rape of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
edit on 19-7-2012 by johnnysixguns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Your about as good as a psychic...lol E
Why did I know you believe in psychics...

I don't it was sarcasm...waste on you im guessing...

E

link   

Weak post ...you sure you have a high I.Q? wasn't done at the fair in a tent was it? E

Going to a fair in a tent would be a lot more than sitting at your house wearing underwear, trying to upset other men through denying them of their qualities. I think the only official source of IQ evaluation might be the test though.

link   

And so continues the hamster wheel of "That post was weak" replies. The guy is a troll, why are people not seeing this?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnysixguns
I just skipped to the end after page 11. It seemed like this would go on for a long time..

I don't know if it has been disclosed, but how old is the OP?

His responses and "stance" make it seem like he is < 20 years old, and just getting a (delusional) grasp on the world, forming opinions about things which he is not informed or versed in.

The most ignorant thing I believe I saw him state was that he had no reason to investigate (video or drug info) because they did not apply to him. I believe that statement goes 180 degrees against having an unbiased, well-rounded, and informed opinion.

Which leads me back to him being less than 20 years old.

Ed - I also derived that opinion from his rape of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
edit on 19-7-2012 by johnnysixguns because: (no reason given)

I'm not perfect and can't be bothered checking every spelling etc....there are to many people to answer...

Im 30 by the way ...

E

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I don't it was sarcasm...waste on you im guessing... E

You try to get people to chat with you typing the letter E, which everybody already has on each and every keyboard coming out of India. Then you type in text things you didnt want to say, but insist that sarcasm carries through written form. I'd almost forget you assigned yourself being a human IQ test thirty seconds ago.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

There are browser addons that check spelling for you.

link   

Weak post ...you sure you have a high I.Q? wasn't done at the fair in a tent was it? E

Going to a fair in a tent would be a lot more than sitting at your house wearing underwear, trying to upset other men through denying them of their qualities. I think the only official source of IQ evaluation might be the test though.

Underwear??
jeans and a t shirt....were going off topic ...

E

link   
reply to post by Kryties

I don't think he is a troll. I think he is young, naive, and ill-informed. Around page 9, I think that started showing more.

I am from the US. I am generally considered to be stubborn, moody, and opinionated, and I am all of the above. I just make sure I inform myself from all sides before I put myself in that mode. And more importantly, I have a muscle for empathy that I try to exercise.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join