It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nehkwa-sha (Medicine) of the Elders - GARLIC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Garlic - Garlic is a powerful antibiotic herb which should always been in your medicine cache. Garlic can be purchased in gelcap or liquid form for easy medicinal use, and fresh raw garlic can be used interchangeably as well. Garlic contains a natural compound known as Allicin, which is more powerful than standard Penicillin. Garlic works great fighting infections both internally and externally. It can be used by mouth for fighting bacterial infections inside your body such as a throat infection, ear infection, sinus infection, kidney infection, bladder infection and so on. Garlic can also be used on the outside of your body, as an external topical application. This works excellent for killing fungus infections such as athlete’s foot, vaginal yeast infections, and oral thrush. It is also effective as a treatment against staphylococcus and E. coli bacteria. Remeber, I am not a doctor so you assume all resposibility for taking this herb. However, I have a stash in my cache... Jiske-h (Ghost)

BTW - It keeps vampires away too...LOL

edit on 15-7-2012 by 5pooky because: (no reason given)

More Prepping information at my blog. I am NOT trolling, but all are welcome...
Ghost Prepper (Blog)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5pooky
Garlic - Garlic is a powerful antibiotic herb which should always been in your medicine cache. Garlic can be purchased in gelcap or liquid form for easy medicinal use, and fresh raw garlic can be used interchangeably as well. Garlic contains a natural compound known as Allicin, which is more powerful than standard Penicillin. Garlic works great fighting infections both internally and externally. It can be used by mouth for fighting bacterial infections inside your body such as a throat infection, ear infection, sinus infection, kidney infection, bladder infection and so on. Garlic can also be used on the outside of your body, as an external topical application. This works excellent for killing fungus infections such as athlete’s foot, vaginal yeast infections, and oral thrush. It is also effective as a treatment against staphylococcus and E. coli bacteria. Remeber, I am not a doctor so you assume all resposibility for taking this herb. However, I have a stash in my cache... Jiske-h (Ghost)

BTW - It keeps vampires away too...LOL

i love garlic on everything, but it does make you smell, those caps are a good idea, another good cache stash is propolis, check it out en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I keep plenty around the kitchen myself I use is it multiple recipes even if its not included. Its antibiotic qualities are great. Started using it a while back when i got really sick, it amongst other improvements brought my immune system back up to speed.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

This is why I love ATS. I have been prepping for YEARS and this is a new one to me THANKS.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Sorry MrStyx, I ment this for Doc!
This is why I love ATS. I have been prepping for YEARS and this is a new one to me THANKS.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5pooky
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Sorry MrStyx, I ment this for Doc!

its an old medicine for sure, be beekeepers kept it as a secret and would only give it to a select few, they new that if they went public with it it would cause a demand so high that there beehives would be in jeopardy, then modern medicine came along and beekeepers didnt have to be so secretive, i heard that one of the few people that were allowed to have it were knights of the crusade, so they could dress there wounds, if u ever seen this stuff its reacts to heat and is very plyable when warm, if they recieved a stab would they could just shove a chunk of propolis in the hole and wrap it up and keep going, the propolis not only served as antibiotic but as a way to stop bleeding its pretty cool stuff especially for a b.o.b.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

As someone that endured the use of it raw externally to kill a fungal infection. I must state my experience is that raw garlic shouldn't be used (maybe in powder form it can). Raw garlic burns (in my depend on the specific strain, but it burns like hell and can leave scars on the area of contact). I wouldn't use it raw in any open wound.

It can better be used on the mouth, there the ardor can even numb some pain but on other locations I really don't see a way it can be used safely raw and I have no information about using it in other form.

Internally garlic has many benefits but that is well known.
edit on 15-7-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I love Garlic, I try to put it in everything I make food wise, and I even went out and bought some Elephant Garlic ( name because it is huge compared to regular supermarket ones which I am going to plant in my allottment soon.
Plus with all the talk of zombies in the news and here on ATS I'm gonna keep it for when the Vampires rear their pointy fangs, plus it also keeps the 'Twilight' fans away as well, bonus.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

I was about to make a thread on Garlic until i used the search function... I'm surprised this Thread hasnt got more flags and posts!!

Something I want to add about Garlic in my experience of it which isnt really mentioned in wiki is the use of it to extract Wax from my ears! You can laugh if you want but its true! Usually takes a couple of nights to start working.... I believe it is the Garlic because this wax extraction has been happening for the last 10 years at least..... maybe before that but I never thought it was Garlic!!

I actually used to think I had a spider in my ear which used to kick out the wax LOL.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I too think garlic is a valuable survival medicine and nutritious food. I believe I read somewhere, where the pungent scent on the skin will also help deter blood sucking insects, which is a concern because ticks and other vermin in the woods carry deadly diseases.

So, let's learn how to find it in the wild in north america.

new topics

top topics

join