It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Damning Documentary Showing Proof That 911 Hijackers Were Govt. Agents!!! MUST-SEE

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
(MUST SEE) What Happened To The 9/11 Planes And Hijackers
forbezdvd.com...

I did a search, I did not find this video
Hopefully this is not a dupe

The video talks about Passport discrepancies with the hijackers, but a high ranking official in a U.S consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia said that undercover CIA Agents were releasing too many passports that didn't conform to passport rules to suspicious characters.

None of the 15 applications conformed to passport regulations and when this high ranking official wanted to dig deeper he was told if he continued to investigate he would be fired.

6 of the hijackers were trained at a U.S military installations

Hopefully this is not a dupe,
Is it?
Plz say no

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Michael Springmann is the name of the US consular official in Jeddah. He has given a number of interviews about his time in Saudi Arabia. In the interviews Springmann has described how a number of visa applicants bypassed regular proceedings with help from a CIA case officer and even with help from the ambassador. Some links to these interviews can be found on the history commons website.

He later learns that recruits from many countries fighting for bin Laden against Russia in Afghanistan were funneled through the Jeddah office to get visas to come to the US, where the recruits would travel to train for the Afghan war. According to Springmann, the Jeddah consulate was run by the CIA and staffed almost entirely by intelligence agents. This visa system may have continued at least through 9/11, and 11 of the 19 9/11 hijackers received their visas through Jeddah (see November 2, 1997-June 20, 2001), possibly as part of this program (see October 9, 2002 and October 21, 2002).

www.historycommons.org...

The case officer and the visas is not the only incident in which members of the CIA seemed to help some of the alleged highjackers. Evidence about strange proceedings within the Alec Station have only found little traction. Peter Dale Scott has written an essay in which he described how information about the alleged highjackers was purposively withheld from the FBI. He has also given a similar lecture at the Toronto hearings.

This essay will demonstrate that before 9/11 a small element inside the CIA’s Bin Laden Unit and related agencies, the so-called Alec Station Group, were also busy, “fixing” intelligence by suppressing it, in a way which, accidentally or deliberately, enabled the Terror War. They did so by withholding evidence from the FBI before 9/11 about two of the eventual alleged hijackers on 9/11, Khalid Al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, thus ensuring that the FBI could not surveil the two men or their colleagues.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Here is Peter Dale Scotts lecture from the Toronto Hearings

A podcast of this lecture is also available.
www.unwelcomeguests.net...
edit on 11-7-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: grammar

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes they were. Let me embed it for you.

The fact that Israel was shadowing the hijackers for sometime as they trained in the U.S shows who was involved. These Israeli agencies also were wire tapping the u.s agencies, spying on them, making sure that operation 911 was a go. Everything was planned around the war game exercises of 911 as not to arouse suspicion.

Dont believe the debunkers. The few that are here only post in this forum and always try to discredit real information like this. Some of the more vile ones pose as 911 truthers and come to this forum blasting theories such as tv fakery, holograms, nukes, energy weapons, missiles, pods, etc.

Be prepared for what I mentioned above and always search elsewhere. Do not believe people because the claim authority.

The 911 debunkers here have been debunkerd, discredited and destroyed numerous times by scholars, scientists, pilots, army, air-force, firemen, police and witnesses but they still return like people actually are believing them. They are like relentlessness child abusers who feast on the innocent, unknowing and curious.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is a must watch

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Is there anyone who can verify the 'Atta' picture as being Portland and not Logan/Boston airport? That surely is important, and given that there was supposed to be an encounter between Atta and a air hostess who had just got off the plane that was to become flight 11 at Boston, although there was confusion with the hostess's time frame. Why did he go to Portland anyway as described in the FBI's report? I mean the FBI doesn't know, and that must mean there was no security issue, however somebody must have known.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Sorry to puncture your conspiracy delusions.....

What was going on here was program from State Department called VISA EXPRESS

it was designed to speed up visas by having people simply submit applications without visiting consulate

en.wikipedia.org...

Objective was to allow people from our "alleged friend" Saudi Arabia get visa without going through consulate

Thinking was Saudi Arabia is rich and visitor from there not likely to overstay visa and become illegals

Also would avoid hassling people and supposedly make "better relations".........

Emblematic of the victory courtesy has claimed over security is an internal 1998 CA cable titled "Courtesy and Communications Count," which goes to great lengths to highlight the importance of customer service, with only fleeting references to enforcement issues. This "courtesy culture" has been intentionally sown by Ryan in her nine years as the head of CA. She continually stresses the importance of "fundamental fairness" — for foreigners.

Belief is that possible 4 of the muscle hijackers were able to slip in this way

Some of the 9/11 hijackers may have used this method to gain entry in the U.S., including Abdulaziz al-Omari, Salem al-Hazmi, Saeed al-Ghamdi, and Fayez Banihammad.

The applications were simply rubber stamped and approved - this dispite applications which look like
written by 5 year old......

Ever wonder why there were 19 instead of 20 hijackers ...?

One of the 9/11 planners Ramzi Bin Al Shibh was denied entry to US. Why? Becuase he was from Yemen
a poor country and had no visible means of support so figured him as an "illegal alien" who would overstay
visa

One alleged hijacker Mohammed Al Kahtani was denied entry by immigration inspector who though that he was
an illegal immigrant

Mohamed al-Kahtani, a Saudi Arabian citizen, is often referred to as the 20th hijacker. Jose Melendez-Perez, a US Immigration inspector at Orlando International Airport refused his entry into the US in August 2001

Is currently locked up in Gitmo..........

Incredible thing was that even after 9/11 State Department refused to drop program

It took Congree to kill it. The creator of VISA EXPRESS Mary Ryan was forced to retire - a polite way of
saying sh*t canned

After considerable controversy, the State Department cancelled the program on July 19, 2002, and the head of the Visa Express program, Mary Ryan, was forced to retire

archive.frontpagemag.com...

Mary Ryan, Assistant Secretary for Consular Affairs, has "retired" from the State Department. She was pressured out on July 9 after suffering severe criticism for a program she pioneered called Visa Express. Unique to Saudi Arabia, it fast-tracked visa applications for Saudi citizens and alien residents hoping to come to America. Rather than visit U.S. diplomatic posts, visa applicants were expected to hand their papers to Saudi travel agents who would deliver them to American consular personnel. So long as they could afford passage and did not have criminal records or appear on watch lists, these applicants were greenlighted to enter America, usually with neither interviews nor any other contacts with U.S. officials until they actually landed here.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

One explanation for the Atta side trip from Portland Maine was to avoid suspicion by not having
5 "Middle Eastern" types suddenly show up the gate with First class tickets

By arriving on a commuter airline would have already been pre screened.........

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
One of the most misused words here at ATS and on other internet forums is "Proof".

Somehow the word has lost its proper meaning.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder Dont believe the debunkers. The few that are here only post in this forum and always try to discredit real information like this. Some of the more vile ones pose as 911 truthers and come to this forum blasting theories such as tv fakery, holograms, nukes, energy weapons, missiles, pods, etc.

What arrogance. "Don't question what I say or examine the evidence for yourself, just take my word for it and don't listen to anyone who tries to tell you anything else." I am one of the "vile ones" who does tend to inject "truth" into the debate any time I have the opportunity. Especially when it comes to silliness like " tv fakery, holograms, nukes, energy weapons, missiles, pods, etc."

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by smurfy

One explanation for the Atta side trip from Portland Maine was to avoid suspicion by not having
5 "Middle Eastern" types suddenly show up the gate with First class tickets

By arriving on a commuter airline would have already been pre screened.........

I don't believe that for a minute, nor do I believe the courtesy visa for the Saudis et al explanation. Atta was also not an easy profile for manipulation and indocrination, he was well educated, a yuppy almost. He was Egyptian, he was a Sunni Islam, who are not given to suicide for their religion, he simply did not fit the bill. But then, there are a lot of things about 9/11 that don't fit the bill.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
One of the most misused words here at ATS and on other internet forums is "Proof".

Somehow the word has lost its proper meaning.

Proof is a broad belief system, it is not evidence in itself, whereas evidence can be considered evidence, if certain proofs are allowable. I would presume that those certain proofs allowable would have a historical precedence. It's not always easy, however the word proof in the title must stand given the content is offered as proof, it's up to you to decide.
edit on 11-7-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The video in the OP's link is dead. I'm getting some error message about the playlist not loading. Luckily, here is the 2 videos from the OP's link.

It's certainly interesting and in my opinion plausible, at least on the surface. I'm in a bit of a hurry and need to get to work, so I will check it out again when time permits.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Pod?

After studying the high-resolution image and comparing it to photos of a Boeing 767-200ER's undercarriage, Greeley dismissed the notion that the Howard photo reveals a "pod." In fact, the photo reveals only the Boeing's right fairing, a pronounced bulge that contains the landing gear. He concludes that sunlight glinting off the fairing gave it an exaggerated look. "Such a glint causes a blossoming (enlargement) on film," he writes in an e-mail to PM, "which tends to be amplified in digital versions of images--the pixels are saturated and tend to 'spill over' to adjacent pixels." When asked about pods attached to civilian aircraft, Fred E. Culick, professor of aeronautics at the California Institute of Technology, gave a blunter response: "That's bull. They're really stretching."

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It's so hard for me watch videos like this. i have my personal feelings of what happen that day. sort just feel like i'm done with that subject.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The jackers were agents in the same sense that John Hinckley was a government agent. They were dupes used by agents to complete a task. They believed in what they were told they were doing. But they were not told the truth about what they were really doing and they did not know the true identity of their controllers.

Without even looking into this story I know that it is disinformation with lots of nonsense deliberately constructed to make the truth look foolish and to make smart people turn their noses up..

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
When ya know ya know.....
Its ust not possible for the Arabs to have done it like it went down.....
So much evidence linking Mossad to this event...
% DANCING ISREALIS
%Dov Zackheim....
Is realis arrested driving truck WITH EXPLOSIVES near the bridge same day.....Mossad agents....
(and imagine what a mess it all would have been if that span had been blown too?)
In fact 9/11 brought the heavy Isreali espionage efforts going on in america to the attention of authorities who were still loyal americans...(though their bosses werent.....!).
Isreali firm breaks lease at cost of 50,000 mere weeks before 9/11, hastily moves to another country...providing ample excuse for mossad agents to "rig the building....
Isreali firm Odego, call service customers warned in advance.....about 9/11
Que Bono?
In all the fighting, since 9/11
ISREAL has benefitted greatly....as well as she has kept right on stealing land from the arabs....

I think there definately is a monkey in the white house and his names Obama....Big daddy Bibbi is calling the shots.....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

You have confused evidence and proof. Very few things are provable. Evidence is not proof. The same evidence can be used to support multiple arguments and even arguments that contradict. In court you provide evidence not proof. When something is proven the argument is over. No one can argue against proof. That is why so few things are considered to be "proved". When a criminal lawyer wins his case he wins because he has proved his case beyond a reasonable doubt by the evidence he has provided. Yet, the defendant is not found "innocent", but only not guilty. What this means is that the prosecutor did not have sufficient evidence to prove your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. In civil cases you win by the preponderance of evidence. So evidence is the building blocks of which proof is made.

So the title is wrong. Nothing has been proved. Only evidence has been provided and the evidence is subject to argument.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I do not believe that the hijackers knew that they were sanctioned by our government .
Strangely enough I came in contact with 4 of these individuals at Flagler Airport when I landed and was tying down my airplane . I spoke to one of them inspecting his rental aircraft from Embery Riddle flying school . Three of the middle Easterners had walked 150 feet away from the aircraft and when they heard us trying to communicate turned and returned . I immediately sensed that I had done something wrong in talking to the pilot of their aircraft . The 3 sort of shielded me from any prying eyes and checked to see if anybody was watching us . Hands in pockets and all 3 looking down on me with hands in pockets and looked about to do something the pilot kind of shielded me and said he just made a comment about the turbulence . Then they just turned and walked away . I thought I had violated some code about talking to a prince or something .
My point is that If they were agents of the US they would not worry that I might have been an FBI agent or something . Indirectly the Saudis may have supplied some radicals for Cheney to let fly into the towers .

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
S & F proof-positive the hijackers were in the employ of Israeli & American officials, whatever agencies or motive you wanna call it ie CIA, Zionists etc is the subjective stuff but the objectives point at Israel and American both behind the false flag.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join