It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breast cancer sufferer 'used superfoods to combat disease'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
linky

This is an interesting story. She basically used all natural foods to cure her cancer.
She refused to take any of that poison they want to give you to remove the cancer.
And she's doing great.

A success story and she's part of a study.
I never knew tumeric killed cancer.

Vicky Sewart said she was concerned about the side-effects of the medicine which she was offered so opted to treat her condition with a health regime involving exercise and special foods.
She used a range of 'superfoods' including the spice Turmeric used in curries which she claims "makes cancer cells commit suicide".
She said she used the spice in dishes including curries, stir-fry and a range of other food.
Now, four years later and with no sign of the cancer coming back, the 44-year-old is at the centre of a research project to study how lifestyle can be used to help other victims of the disease.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
That is awesome! I have a long time friend who had cancer and she turned to juicing. She went out, bought a juicer and juiced lots of fruits and vegetables. She didn't eat solid food, just juiced fruits and vegetables. She has been given the all clear from her doctor and she has been cancer free for a few years now!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
cool
thanks for the story Grey ... for more info (cause this really isn't a new development) ... search "Jay Kordich" in any search engine and learn what "they" don't want you to know.

He (Kordich) has survived his terminal case of cancer for nearly 50yrs now ... through diet (juicing) maintenance ... no chemo, no rads, no drugs and still making babies at 70+yrs of youth.

ETA: almost forgot to mention, those who suffer from any form of this disease, may also find this thread quite interesting and helpful (if they can get the item mentioned) www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-7-2012 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

So to balance out the "reports" here, I'll add that a juicer and over $500-a-month for all manner of supplements was not enough to save my wife from breast cancer.

And as a post-scrpt I'll add that a few good doses of chemo put my nearly faital lymphoma cancer into remission a few years ago.

My opinion is that we cause most of our illnesses, especially cancer, with our minds and with our minds it should be possible to reverse those effects and to prevent them altogather.

What a change in our being that would require! Do some people have that ability? I don't see why not. I wonder how we could go about recognizing that ability in ourselves and others?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

i don't understand why you think you'd need to "balance out" the reports.
haven't enough millions of ppl died from said disease already?

while i am sad to hear about your wife's demise and offer sincere condolences, what does that have to do with the success of others ??

are you implying/suggesting that since her efforts didn't work for her, that the process itself won't work for anyone ?

am glad to hear that YOUR treatment worked for YOU, so, are you also implying that it DOES work for everyone else ?
i can provide quite a few statistics proving that theory wrong.

My opinion is that we cause most of our illnesses, especially cancer, with our minds and with our minds it should be possible to reverse those effects and to prevent them altogather.
in this, i could tend to agree, however, to ignore that which the mind controls could be equally fatal.

What a change in our being that would require! Do some people have that ability? I don't see why not. I wonder how we could go about recognizing that ability in ourselves and others?
this ^^^ could be a good question to explore in the philosophy section

ps: remission is Not the same as eliminated ... can we at least agree on that?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by Honor93

So to balance out the "reports" here, I'll add that a juicer and over $500-a-month for all manner of supplements was not enough to save my wife from breast cancer.

And as a post-scrpt I'll add that a few good doses of chemo put my nearly faital lymphoma cancer into remission a few years ago.

You are correct! People don't understand the power of thought.
Back in elementary school, my all time favorite teacher wanted to try this experiment with us, one that he was part of when he was in college.
In secret, he asked 5 of us to keep telling “Jason” he looked sick and ask him if he feels alright without him knowing what we were doing. So we did this, but we didn't overdue it, for a week. The very next week, he was at home and he was sick but I can't remember what he had but he got over it. The whole week he was gone.
So I really believe we have something in us that we haven't tapped into yet when it comes to our thoughts and healing.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Op this report is awesome and some years ago I decided if I ever got cancer this would be my first approach.

However about a month ago on a local Fort Worth, Tx Channel their was a story about a Dr. who used an unorthodox approach to combat bone cancer in a women who was resistance to all know cancer treatments.

"Ms. Cecil's tumor was resistant to every single drug that we were giving her," said Dr. Jorge Casas, an orthopaedic oncologist at Forest Park Medical Center. "And it was resistant to most of the drugs that we would have given her." Casas said chemo-sensitivity tests were ordered in this case because the cancer is so difficult to treat. In other more common cancers, studied regularly, tests have previously shown what drugs may work best. Based on the sensitivity test, and new research, Forest Park doctors decided to try an unconventional approach, using over-the-counter vitamin D and the common arthritis drug, Celebrex. Recent studies show vitamin D does more than just reinforce strong bones. "The vitamin D can inhibit growth of the cancer cells," Casas explained. "Celebrex has been shown to inhibit a process called angiogenesis, which is the formation of new blood vessels in other unrelated cancers." It worked. A year after diagnosis, Cecil is considered cancer-free.

Cancer free after Out of the Box Therapy

So here we have a woman with a rare form of unstudied bone cancer who is cured because a Dr. was willing to look at unconventional therapies.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Threads such as "I cured myself of ringworm by eating live earth worms," can do more damage than good. That is where I rate this thread. There are simply too many gullible readers out there. The treatment of cancer should always begin with conventional medical advice if not treatment.t "To cut, poison and burn" should always be the first consideration and then figure your odds and make your own choices. Too many people go for the DIY methods they read about someplace and aavoid getting real help until it is too late. Basically, go the round with the experts first and then make your own plan.

Where was any doctor involved in this veggie treatment?
How many real nutritionist or dietitians were consulted?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

To cut, poison and burn" should always be the first consideration
and that methodology fits in with "first do no harm" how exactly?

no offense intended here but if your tires are low on air, why would you cut, burn or poison them ??
if your tongue is inflamed, do you "cut, burn or poison" it first ??
(inflamation is a sign of "infection", just like cancer)

wouldn't it be more prudent to give the "machine/body" the tools it needs to repair itself ??
tires = air
cancer = antibodies

and, no offense intended here but DIY methods have cured more cases of cancer than any doctor or chemo has.
considering the increasing patient deaths in the hands of doctors, i'll take my chances with the cancer.

Basically, go the round with the experts first and then make your own plan.
i'm all for consulting the medical professionals but placing myself as their personal guinea pig ?? nah, i get better results at home.

Where was any doctor involved in this veggie treatment?
for this and your last question, you would have to ask the patient, not me.

i will say i get much of my personal info from Dr Michael T Murray, ND.
most of my personal experience arises from exercising my knowledge at home.
and, considering that i'm currently assisting with a cancer patient who has already endured 2 rounds of chemo with questionable results, i guess we'll see, won't we?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

If you read the article properly you'll see she went through chemotherapy and radiation. Rather than take the after treatments medication she opted for alternative medicine.

Gosh people; you really need to read these articles in full

new topics

top topics

join