It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires; I believe.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordynlynn

It's not so much that people think those things about you personally,you have to understand some of the claims people make here.Sometimes they're outright ridiculous.People are going to question things that are outrageous..especially when no proof is offered.And really,it's not so much what we think..what do you think? Deep down you can't truly think he really is a vampire...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I can and I do. Why can't he be? People believe in God and in Angels and in Satan. Why is that so much easier to believe in than vampires? Honestly. I'm not saying he's all that ficticious bull crap you see in the media.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordynlynn

I can and I do. Why can't he be? People believe in God and in Angels and in Satan. Why is that so much easier to believe in than vampires? Honestly. I'm not saying he's all that ficticious bull crap you see in the media.

Well guess what? When people think vampire..it's that fictious crap you see in the media!

It's funny you say that because you want us to believe he was sucking your blood...where's that come from? The exact thing you just said,the media.I'm not going to argue with you about god,angels and the devil,because really those don't exist either.I suppose everyone is free to believe whatever they want.If you believe in vampires it certainly isn't going to affect me nor will anything I say change what you believe

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Why did you even bother posting? Or reading this thread at all? Just curious.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Your right!

People believe in alot of things. If we want to believe in ghosts and astral projection then how far of a stretch is vampires or murdering your child to protect them from satan.

If you allow one form of illogical beliefs then you have to allow them all.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

But now do you see why I want stories? Just for comparison. We both want to know if we're just crazy or if it is possible.
edit on 7/5/2012 by Jordynlynn because: typo

No, it's not possible. There's no such thing as real vampires.
Just strange people that think they are vampires.
Can't help it if that's not the answer you wanted.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
It bothers me that delusional people are out roaming the same streets that I take my kids for walks on.

I don't care if the OP actually does believe in vampires, this is friggin crazy!!!!!!!!!

Too many stories reach the media about Nosferatu wannabe's taking chunks out of strangers or family members. Sick, sick people. Nothing more and nothing less.

You need to run little one. Stay locked up, nice and secure under your parents wings until you outgrow this childish gullibility.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I've encountered 2 vampires. Actually tribes of them. I can't say much else as I know there is a good chance they'll find this post. As they monitor most everything. But I know who they are now and what they're up to. Well I'll give you a hint... uncle sam and his minions. Avoid them at all cost.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I found an interesting website; that I think may answer a lot of peoples questions; if they will only read it.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Can I ask you exactly what you believe the definition of a vampire means? because The church of satan is very specific about what a vampire is. I am curious exactly what your definition is. ive supplied you with some material to research if your attention span is long enough to watch some of the interviews.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Kharron

Well it's grilled into your head not to drugs, but they don't really delve into mutilation to feed vampires. Anyway, would you rather I just let him try to rip a chunk from my neck?

No, I'd prefer it if you got the hell away from him and sought out some much MUCH needed counseling. If he believes he's a vampire, and if you enable this belief, then one day he's gonna make you bleed to death. Seriously!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm not crazy. I'm not mental. I don't go around telling little kids that vampires are real, I don't encouarge other people to feed vampires. This was a personal choice. If you don't believe in vampires, why did you even click on the thread? "Vampires; I believe" That right there is obviously saying I'm going to be talking about how I believe in vampires. If I were older this probably wouldn't even seem so crazy. You keep saying "Kids" and that I should just hide with my parents until I feel better. It's ridiculous. I have no freaking idea why you would bother posting on this thread when in my first post I basically asked people who don't beleive to not post. Why is it so hard to just let people think what they want to with out you telling them it isn't true? Do you go to everyone who believes in god and tell them over and over he isn't real? Yes I know everyone has their own opinion but goodness, you aren't required to say it. I asked for stories. I gave you mine. If you have nothing to contribute but to tell me Vampires aren't real and that I'm crazy, perhaps you should stop visting Vampire related threads. Hm?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Usually pale, not all are allergic to the sun but they do get burned easier than a pure human, fangs dont need to all BAM LOOK I HAVE FANGS because Vampires don't feed the way they used to so eveloution took care of those, they're usually hyper-sensetive to their surroundings I.E. Feelings of other, thoughts, or one or more of the 5 senses are hightened, smarter than what their age is, and usually are stronger than they look but not made of steel, but they do drink blood and/or take energy

I tried watching the video you posted, but I don't believe Vampires can just go back to being Humans, and I dont believe in God or Satan. But thank you very much for trying to help!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Thank you so much for posting that link. I read through the questions and found it really insightful! Thanks again(:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

so if you and your friend believe that he is a vampire, what physical attributes sets him apart from non vampires, or what heightened senses does he have?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
OP says: "...If you don't believe in vampires, why did you even click on the thread? "Vampires; I believe" That right there is obviously saying I'm going to be talking about how I believe in vampires...."

With the many spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors found on ATS (and basically most other sites), the title "Vampires; I believe" did not convince me that the OP believed in vampires. If the title had been "I believe in vampires", then yes, that's the conclusion I would have drawn. It had crossed my mind that the OP accidentally hit a semi-colon instead of a comma (Vampires, I believe)...and that perhaps those 3 words were part of an entire sentence like "Vampires, I believe, don't exist".

Anyway, I hope the following is not construed as rude; I mean this only to be short, sweet and to the point (blunt): Of course, I have no idea why this thread was initiated. I do believe in following my gut instincts--they've served me well my entire life. My guts instincts say that OP is not even a young girl...

Peace out.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

But now do you see why I want stories? Just for comparison. We both want to know if we're just crazy or if it is possible.

It's not possible......which just leaves the other option you mentioned.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I'm not crazy. I'm not mental. I don't go around telling little kids that vampires are real, I don't encouarge other people to feed vampires. This was a personal choice. If you don't believe in vampires, why did you even click on the thread? "Vampires; I believe" That right there is obviously saying I'm going to be talking about how I believe in vampires. If I were older this probably wouldn't even seem so crazy. You keep saying "Kids" and that I should just hide with my parents until I feel better. It's ridiculous. I have no freaking idea why you would bother posting on this thread when in my first post I basically asked people who don't beleive to not post. Why is it so hard to just let people think what they want to with out you telling them it isn't true? Do you go to everyone who believes in god and tell them over and over he isn't real? Yes I know everyone has their own opinion but goodness, you aren't required to say it. I asked for stories. I gave you mine. If you have nothing to contribute but to tell me Vampires aren't real and that I'm crazy, perhaps you should stop visting Vampire related threads. Hm?

For me, it doesn't matter if you call your BF a vampire, a werewolf, or a big chocolate easter bunny. You've placed yourself in a potentially dangerous situation. If he is willing to actually BITE you, shouldn't you have to ask yourself what else is he capable of? There is a psychological line that those in mainstream society just won't (can't) cross. You BF has clearly crossed that line.

We're not talking about him tattooing his entire body. We're not even talking about stealing cars. We're talking about him DRINKING YOUR BLOOD!!!!

I am very very worried for you. BIG TIME!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
I've encountered 2 vampires. Actually tribes of them. I can't say much else as I know there is a good chance they'll find this post. As they monitor most everything. But I know who they are now and what they're up to. Well I'll give you a hint... uncle sam and his minions. Avoid them at all cost.

So you just posted to tell us that you can't tell us anything?......thanks for that!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hardwired
www.caller.com...

This extremely creepy incident happened yesterday. 16 year old boy was walking down the street and a stranger grabbed him and bit a chunk out of his neck.

shouldn't this link in the zombie forum?, oh, that's right they dont have one, any way how many biting attacks is that now?
edit on 6-7-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join