It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman bail set at $1M in Trayvon Martin case

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

So what ever happened To Zimmerman Fanboys?

www.stltoday.com

Using words like "false testimony" and "misled," a judge granted $1 million bail Thursday for neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, but questioned his honesty and suggested he had plotted to leave the country when he was out of jail the first time.

Read more: www.stltoday.com... ml#ixzz1znc3QQbq
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Thu Jul 5 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: title in BAN must reflect source title exactly...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well they were crawling out of the wood work not so long ago. Where'd they go? Did they suddenly realize Batboy was a pathological liar? Or did they just get bored? Who knows? It's funny how the facts and reality change peoples minds. Murder is murder whether it's done by a hero or a coward who couldn't fend off a 17 year old kid who was just trying to survive. Come on, Zimmerman fanboys, defend a liar.

www.stltoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I guess they all realized he was Hispanic?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
They're all busy on paypal sending him more money to get out of jail....again. It's 1 million this time around....:

What a waste of greenbacks in this economy....

Des

edit on 5-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
still innocent. still gonna walk free. yawn

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh
still innocent. still gonna walk free. yawn

Admit it...you sent money, didn't you...

Des

edit on 5-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
We have zombies to worry about now.

2nd

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Whoever gave Zimmerman money are complete morons. I guess they condone harassing and killing children.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
yeah, Sharpton, Jackson and Farrakhan, they sure have been awfully silent lately ... i do wonder what they are cooking up next?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kazanoom

Hmmmm, maybe they just got tired of argueing???? I mean,,,,your right, their right, endless argueing ensues.......So what exactly is the point of your thread may I ask..... by the title, it looks like you just want to stir the pot and start up some more arguements?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Whoever gave Zimmerman money are complete morons. I guess they condone harassing and killing children.

Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've read all week.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

I guess factual information to you is dumb because all I stated is what he did. Clearly they have to condone what he did to give him money.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Is this just a troll thread? You indicate that people that support that Zimmerman is innocent are gone (when in reality there are more than ever. There just hasn't been many new threads. Then you call tem fanboys to dissuade them from speaking up and accepting that moniker. Why don't you post the actual article title like you are supposed to rather than trolling. Zimmerman is innocent he was overcharged illegally and now he made the mistake of trying to hold back money so he has something not tied up in bail and something that his wife can use if he goes to jail.

Stop trolling you race baiting fanboys. See you hear when he goes free so I can remind you that being guilty of one thing doesn't make you a bad person or is evidence of further guilt.
edit on 5-7-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Hmmmm, maybe they just got tired of argueing???? I mean,,,,your right, their right, endless argueing ensues.......So what exactly is the point of your thread may I ask..... by the title, it looks like you just want to stir the pot and start up some more arguements?

Yep, and it's about time. The pot needs stirring. These Zimmerman apologists need to be taken to the wood shed.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I just got tired of arguing with idiots that dont understand law. Herp derp following someone proves intent to murder. Its so obvious Zimmerman is innocent at this point there isnt much to say.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
wait until the verdict you morons. then you can play your race cards.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If I was a Nancy Grace fanboy, I would think Zimmerman is guilty too.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I just got tired of arguing with idiots that dont understand law. Herp derp following someone proves intent to murder. Its so obvious Zimmerman is innocent at this point there isnt much to say.

Hilarious, I understand the law because I hired a lawyer to help me weed through the legalize BS. It wasn't the Jews who killed Jesus, it was their lawyers.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Exactly these threads are full od idiots that can't see the forest for the trees. The news told them how to think and by god that's how they'll think. Nevermind the evidence and every bit of common sense leads to one conclusion: zimmerman is innocent.

At least we get to come back and rub it in. Its just astonishing how stupid people can be. They will use the most absurd slightest inconsequential things and heave all their hopes on the backs of them and they seriously can't see how dum thwy are being.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by azbowhunter

Haha I was just ripping on her in another thread. I hate her. She she be in jail for what she does. She was a hack attorney that constantly got in trouble for the same things she does on tv now. She thinks everyone is guilty til proven innocent. She did it to anthony and zimmerman the worst (excluding that woman she caused to kill herself)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join