It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American People Are Angry!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Ahhh...Now YOU have said something that is not helpful to or for ANYTHING other that BITCHING about your disdain for our system of selecting leaders. Now RANDY's post does not seem so harsh.

It matters not to me who likes what I am saying or not! All voting does is put someone in office. That's it! You can elect the most tyrannical legislatures known to mankind, but if every individual that legislature hopes to dictate knows the rule of law and knows that legislation is not law, at best evidence of law, and at worst flat out unlawful, then tyranny cannot stand.

As it stands the few individuals who do know the rule of law are able to have ridiculous charges against them dropped all the time, or dismissed for want of subject matter jurisdiction because they know the law. What difference does it make who is being elected if you understand that regardless of who is elected they are all bound by Constitutional restraint and that most judges - not elected - understand this.

You can call it "bitching" all you want. What my express purpose in this thread is, is to shine a harsh light on voting and the very least that it does.

The facts remain the same. I, You, Jude, Randy, and everyone else all are holders of the inherent political power, and we don't get the government we deserve because of how we vote, we get the government we deserve because of how we acquiesce. I'm getting tired of repeating that over and over and over again.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

If this is what you TRULY BELIEVE...then why the HELL have I been sticking my neck out all these years for so that people can have a say in their Government and make changes for the better?

I understand your side and...the other.

I will interject my 2 cents to see if I can lay claim to the answer.

The REAL issue here is that it has become very obvious to many that there really is no say for the people in a 2 party system that is one and the same. Therefore there really is no say from the people because the Govt. will get exactly what it wants no matter who sits in the office.

And both parties are controlled by something much bigger than the Office or the will of the people...and that is the Global Elite pulling the strings of America.

That's my take on it anyways...

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Although I do agree with you on much of your postings I have to say that a "Pretty Speech" goes a long way. Whether to sway the masses to revolt or calm down, a good speaker has a certain power to lead a lot of people into change.

This is true enough, but let's examine these good orators who lead people into change. Hitler was quite the orator, and led Germany into change. Joseph Goebbels was quite the orator. Benito Mussolini, FDR, Nikita Khrushchev, and now we have Barack Obama. Yep, the orator can lead people into change. There sure as hell will never be a popular orator telling everyone the responsibility is theirs, that's for goddamned sure, but there will always be popular orators leading them into change.

Sigh.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by jude11

Although I do agree with you on much of your postings I have to say that a "Pretty Speech" goes a long way. Whether to sway the masses to revolt or calm down, a good speaker has a certain power to lead a lot of people into change.

This is true enough, but let's examine these good orators who lead people into change. Hitler was quite the orator, and led Germany into change. Joseph Goebbels was quite the orator. Benito Mussolini, FDR, Nikita Khrushchev, and now we have Barack Obama. Yep, the orator can lead people into change. There sure as hell will never be a popular orator telling everyone the responsibility is theirs, that's for goddamned sure, but there will always be popular orators leading them into change.

Sigh.

Kennedy, Martin Luther, Ghandi...hell even Ali!

Agreed.

The power of a great orator can destroy or build. Unfortunately, we have too many of the destroyers winning in our most recent history.

And yes...Sigh as well.

But I have to say that if there was a great orator ready to stand and deliver for the American people once again, the misplaced anger could turn to directed action.

Peace

edit on 30-6-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Kennedy was killed before he had a chance to reveal his true colors. Martin Luther King (I am presuming) is damn near single handedly responsible for the "civil rights" that are shoved down peoples throats today as if they are more important than unalienable rights. "Civil rights" are legal rights and what can be granted legally can be taken away legally. Ghandi led millions into slaughter, and would have saved more lives if he spent less time orating and more time arming his people.

In the end, Kennedy brought us into the Vietnam War. Martin Luther King brought us an age where there is no such thing as an unalienable rights attorney, just "civil rights" attorney's, and Ghandi only managed to shame the U.K. by counting on the British to slaughter his own people.

But yes, they were good orators.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Two Parties...and WHO THE HELL'S FAULT IS THAT? OUR FAULT! We could change this right now...very quickly. But the people who have the Smarts, Education or Experience...which are the people that are needed to step up and bring this problem to an end....DO NOTHING!

We as U.S. Citizens have available...more so than any Countries Population on Earth...ALL THE TOOLS NECESSARY to change from a Two Party System to a Multiple Party System. All that is needed is some LEADERSHIP. I don't know about you but as I have become too old for my sometimes work in my Third Job...intend as soon as I am able to Train My Replacement....DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

I DARE any of you out there to JOIN ME. I will very soon be able to become public. And I suggest you read my FIXES as I am capable of not only DOING THESE THINGS but also have the clout and Knowledge to bring together old Associates who feel much the same as I do...people who have sacrificed only to see what we have protected and hold so dear...DISCOUNTED AS NOT WORTHWHILE!

ANYTHING is possible! How do I know this? For one...I am still ALIVE! Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by jude11

Kennedy was killed before he had a chance to reveal his true colors. Martin Luther King (I am presuming) is damn near single handedly responsible for the "civil rights" that are shoved down peoples throats today as if they are more important than unalienable rights. "Civil rights" are legal rights and what can be granted legally can be taken away legally. Ghandi led millions into slaughter, and would have saved more lives if he spent less time orating and more time arming his people.

In the end, Kennedy brought us into the Vietnam War. Martin Luther King brought us an age where there is no such thing as an unalienable rights attorney, just "civil rights" attorney's, and Ghandi only managed to shame the U.K. by counting on the British to slaughter his own people.

But yes, they were good orators.

Ok, we'll stand down on these but...

You have to agree that George was the best!

ETA: Was watching a Bob Powell vid at the same time.

edit on 1-7-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

You have given up! It is a SAD thing to see. If you really care...then employ FIX IDEA #1.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
deleted.
edit on 1-7-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Governments aren't designed to oppress people or give some wide swath of people something they deserve. In America our government is supposed to work for us, this is what separated us from the Europeans... you know the guys who decapitated a bunch of people during a certain time (I guess they deserved that huh?). I guess some people don't believe in what we are supposed to stand for anymore.

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

All governments are supposed to work for the people, none do. This is why the Constitution for the United States of America - you know that document you've never really read - is a profound indictment on government.

This is why the Bill of Rights was added to that Constitution. Those Bill of Rights are express prohibitions on government, and the Constitution isn't some feel good document that blathers on about how good our government is, and if you ever bothered to read it you would know that.

edit on 1-7-2012 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

You have given up! It is a SAD thing to see. If you really care...then employ FIX IDEA #1.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! Split Infinity

It is not up to you to determine that I've "given up" and if you are demanding that the only way I can fight tyranny is through voting, then you are no help to any genuine resistance of tyranny.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You have to agree that George was the best!

I've got my complaints with George too, but he was surely the funniest.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Okay - nobody asked me but will give you how the economy should be fixed. It's simple & politicians are quite aware of how to do it but they wont cause its all a scam.

Currently the "Private Federal Reserve Bank" is loaning these Zombie Banks (name one - JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo etc...all private stockholders in the Private Federal Reserve Bank) money 0.00% interest so essentially the Federal Reserve Bank is loaning money to itself through its subsidiary banks to keep them afloat & these banks are going forth & investing in these worthless paper bets called Derivatives - see JP Morgan Chase lost 7 to 10 Billion recently on bad bets?

Are these Globalist Bankers creating any jobs - of course not - they are only putting US taxpayers further & further into to debt cause everytime the Fed says print money to the US Treasury Dept to bailout the Euro or this bank or that bank the US taxpayers are on the hook for it & they create no jobs its all paper BS!

This is what needs to be done - the US Congress must seize the Federal Reserve Bank immediately!
Then what happens instead of the Federal Reserve Bank loaning banks money at 0.00% interest they will loan small & medium businesses money at 0.00 % interest - to the people who manufacture stuff, build roads and buildings & freekin employ people.

Its not rocket science - if a guy from Jersey can figure it out so can Obama, Romney, Pelosi or Reid - take back the private Federal Reserve Bank & you take back your country.

Peace
edit on 1-7-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

CULT OF PERSONALITY! Kennedy was actually killed as well as Bobby...because their Father had made arrangements...this is JOE KENNEDY...former BOOTLEGGER and supplier of alcohol to MOB owned Basement Bars during Prohibition...who used those MOB connections to get certain areas of specific State Districts Ballot Boxes Stuffed in order to effect the WINNING of STATE ELECTORAL VOTES that were boarder line and most likely would have swung to the other candidate if this Ballot Stuffing was not done.

The MOB wanted CUBA back from the Communists as well as a few other perks in return. What did they get...an ATTORNEY GENERAL...ie...BOBBY...who was Hell Bent on exposing them as well as turning this into a personal Crusade. There WAS more than one shooter and I have looked at the Commissions Theoretical Physics in which they presented how a bullet could stop in mid air...change velocity and direction as well as angle...and it is all Bull S#!%! I an VERY GOOD AT PHYSICS and I know several World Renowned Professors of Physics and Cosmology because of my Celebrity status of my Second Job...and ALL OF THEM AGREE...although just about anything is possible given conditions...PROBABILITY on the other hand is BEYOND EXTREMELY REMOTE that this bullet could have done this. The probability is so remote that it is on the order of 10 to the 38th power.

For those of you who are not skilled in Math...this is like saying that it is more possible that NOT A SINGLE PERSON ON EARTH HAS EVER BEEN BORN and we all do not exist but in a single persons dream. Or better yet...there is a Greater Probability that the Sun is TINY and Revolves around the EARTH that the Probability that the Commissions Physics are correct in that they occurred.

People who can be true Leaders without desiring power...are what is needed and Power must be THRUST UPON THEM as only those who do not desire power can be the ones of the Highest Probability to be HONEST!

I have FAITH that we can fix this. I and people like me...have SOLVED PROBLEMS that were much more difficult than this one...but there is always a PRICE TO PAY...you just have to be willing to accept that and be ready to pay if needed. If you cannot sacrifice the possibility of SELF SACRIFICE...then you are just as bad as those who put themselves above the good of the PEOPLE. There are MANY OF US....organization is key. In a very short time it will be either PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

This can be done! One of the reasons I do what I do on occasion is that my Family was POOR...very poor. We lived in a one roomed basement apt. Now I am wealthy as is my Family. We worked very hard but if my Grandparents on both sides can make something of themselves enough to put my Father and Mother through College and thus allow them to instill in me their ethics and work ethics...so that I could become what I am...granted GENETICS played a part but not every part...then a group of VERY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE of the Nature I have seen on this board can easily find a method to start FIXING OUR PROBLEMS. If you do not try...then you DISHONOR EVERYTHING THAT OUR CONSTITUTION STANDS FOR...and I believe it is most likely the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT DOCUMENT EVER WRITTEN.

I cannot let those who have died to protect it and the People of the United States...FORGET what it stands for...as I believe it stands for and is a GUIDE to help solve issues like we now have. I personally believe the document minus the SLAVE ISSUE...to be PERFECT. It is we who are not perfect as we have let others bend and warp it's Guide Lines to their Needs. This MUST and CAN AND WILL BE STOPPED!

Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Thou doth protest too much, methinks.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
While yes Americans are angry, down right pissed. Being angry is only part of fixing this. Turn that anger into something productive, Inform people of whats going on, get people to listen to more then the MSM. We won't get anywhere if were all sitting on our asses.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Guard5002

Guard...this is EXACTLY what I am trying to get across. It is good to know that there are people out there who understand that it is action that effects change...not Bitching! Thank You!
Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Guard5002

Guard...this is EXACTLY what I am trying to get across. It is good to know that there are people out there who understand that it is action that effects change...not Bitching! Thank You!
Split Infinity

Now maybe if you would stop bitching and act, you'll be a little happier with yourself.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Actually...it is my Constitutional Right to be able to form an opinion and SPEAK FREELY ABOUT IT! But words are cheap and action drives change. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Actually...it is my Constitutional Right to be able to form an opinion and SPEAK FREELY ABOUT IT! But words are cheap and action drives change. Split Infinity

Your right to speech has nothing at all to do with Constitutions and was yours from the moment you were born, and would be yours if you were born in Zimbabwe, China, or Venus. That is what I'm talking about!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join