It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why man is not allowed into hell

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthKorea
What are the rules or laws to go by in Heaven.

There is no emotions above. Emotion is a hindrance in carrying out a task. For man and angels, the rules are different. If you go more specific, it would be easier to answer this question.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Is there a method by which I can ask questions of some being or God him/itself and receive a clear response? Direct communication would be preferable. When I was younger, there was a time I was very faithful. However, I would often pray for various understandings and wisdom, but nothing would come of it except for resounding silence. I'm not talking about direct voice communication... Anything, even subtle signs that I was doing the right thing or that my beliefs were correct. In doubt and in faith that I would be answered, God gave me nothing, which led me away.
I'd like to be able to communicate with ANYTHING. Is there a way?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Is there a fear of overpopulation in Heaven?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Is there a method by which I can ask questions of some being or God him/itself and receive a clear response?

The only method of clear communication would be:
To utilize a vessel, and let Father speak through it, like he did in the OT.
or
Asked to be taken above.

The first pull will scare you greatly. There is another way, I will private message you.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Is there a fear of overpopulation in Heaven?

No, not at all. Heaven is bigger than you can imagine. For example, if the Archangel Michael was to stand next to you, he would be taller than the highest building on this Earth.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

That is very interesting. I really want to know, what is up with the media over youtube having conspiracy theorist explaining the existence of Grey Aliens and Nephilims existing in this universe. Do they have any connection to existence of GOD as well as the Angels?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

From a human state, is it possible to do something which will permanently result in punishment by the second death (unforgivable sin)? Or does everyone have the ability to achieve Heaven regardless of previous actions/beliefs/feelings?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthKorea

That is very interesting. I really want to know, what is up with the media over youtube having conspiracy theorist explaining the existence of Grey Aliens and Nephilims existing in this universe.

Anything they can do to distract you from Father, they will utilize. The Nephilims, are not allowed to wander, as they are locked up in the prison above.

Do they have any connection to existence of GOD as well as the Angels?

Are you speaking about the people who claim the existence of these?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

From a human state, is it possible to do something which will permanently result in punishment by the second death (unforgivable sin)?

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. But, the details of this is debatable, from a human standpoint. Your intent would really have to be up to the bar on this. Many when they are angry, their intent is there at the moment, but long term, the intent is absent, if that makes sense.

Or does everyone have the ability to achieve Heaven regardless of previous actions/beliefs/feelings?

This is very possible. But, who is allowed in, and the inner workings of this, would be a question for Jesus or Father, as he appointed Jesus over judgement.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Well if the existence of Grey extra terrestrials and Nephilims are true, which I do not know of, were they any part of the higher dimension of Heaven?.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Well if the existence of Grey extra terrestrials and Nephilims are true, which I do not know of, were they any part of the higher dimension of Heaven?.

Nephilims were the watchers, or overseers of men, before they engaged in activities that are not deemed heavenly. Now, angels are to look away if any sexual activity is done by their charges.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Charges? What you mean by that?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Charges? What you mean by that?

If an angel is assigned to a person, that person is considered their charge.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

But about the greys, what role do they play amongst the "higher beings"? Are they angels, demons, some other order of beings? Are they even real? Do they follow God? Do they follow Satan? Should they be regarded with distrust, or is it acceptable for humans to deal with them?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

But about the greys, what role do they play amongst the "higher beings"? Are they angels, demons, some other order of beings?

They are not of above. If it is below masquerading as this, I am not aware of this. I would have to reference Michael on this question.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

reply to post by jhill76

Nephilims were the watchers, or overseers of men, before they engaged in activities that are not deemed heavenly. Now, angels are to look away if any sexual activity is done by their charges.

so they did unheavenly sexual acts?.. would that be from what the half human half animal things came into place?
such as the minotaur?.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

so they did unheavenly sexual acts?.. would that be from what the half human half animal things came into place?

They took on human form to have sex with women. This is where the giants in those days came from. The bloodline still runs today, but it is very rare.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Is Heaven physical? Or is it spiritual?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

oh i see.
i think what i was thinking would be more like genetic mutations.. or something like that haha

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Is Heaven physical? Or is it spiritual?

It can be both. The reason is when the angels who come here (guardians, soldiers, etc.) and have to stay here for a long time, they don't need to be confused. So, above, you can see it as spiritual (as Enoch has given an account) or physical (as Abraham has given an account.)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join