It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adults Heckle Kindergartners Singing 'God Bless The USA'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by Domo1

Yeah their behaviour was tackles, but the song should be banned. It's where your children's conditioning starts.

So, you'd not "gladly stand up, next to (me or your neighbor or anyone else in this Country) and defend her still today?" And you've forgotten those who paid the ultimate price for your freedom? That's "conditioning" to you? Really? How very sad.

I am descended of the People from whom this Country was taken and I would still stand up next to you and defend this Country and your right to freedom, even if you were descended right straight down from Columbus or Custer ~ the two people in history whom i despise more than anyone else. It might be ancient history to some of you, but to us, some of it was barely more than 100 years ago. Our children were still being truly indoctrinated right up into the 1950s and 1960s. To US, these atrocities are real and our grandparent's grandparent's witnessed them and lived them and the stories are passed down, word for word. We KNOW what it is like. We pray it never happens on this soil again.

But you? You would let foreigners walk right in and take this Country from you and everyone else and never lift a finger? You would watch innocents imprisoned and gunned down and blown up, see atrocities committed upon our elders .... and not stand beside anyone to prevent it? Not even stand beside your Father or brother? You'd stand by and watch atrocities committed upon your Mother and your sister or even your husband, wife or son or daughter? THAT is what that song is about - they were singing about the very men and women who bought you the right to post what you just did. But, to you, it's just "conditioning?"

Regardless of whether or not someone was using the children for a political end (which i also agree was a wrong thing to do), it is a greater wrong scream at children like that. The next greatest vocal gift to the world MIGHT have been in that group of kids and that kid MIGHT never sing again due to the trauma of being screamed at that he or she would go to hell for singing. Who had the right to steal such a gift from that child? From the world?

"Should" is most often a very dogmatic statement. Why "should" that song be banned? Because *you* interpret that song as conditioning? What if, for the sake of argument, you were the *only* person in the entire U.S. to think that song is conditioning? "Should" it still be banned simply because you think so?

We. Are. All. Related. And, until we ALL remember and realize that, we are doomed.

And, not to put too fine a point on it, but the word is "tactless." "Tackles" would have been an appropriate action for someone to commit upon the person who screamed at and to the children that they were going to hell.

Please: Deny ignorance. Especially if it is your own.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
When parents/religion/groups/governments,
threaten children that they will burn in hell,
then it is,
Hell On Earth!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
And when these people,
parents/religion/groups/governments.
Are only spreading fear,
how long does it take,
for the fear to become real,
and or,
take over?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The Headmaster/Principal should have been more organized and stopped the children from singing, to stop that abuse pronto. Then directed everyone into the school auditorium to continue, take control and tell the adults that rudeness will not be tolerated.

Telling children they are gonna burn in Hell would be the que to stop everything, children should never have to hear such when they are to perform something they've worked on for a few weeks.

I'm sorry, Freedom of Speech doesn't mean Freedom to be Rude. Ignoramuses

I've been in a well organised school and this is disgraceful. I could see that right off the bat.

God has Blessed the USA but will He continue? With this behavior, I wonder.

edit on 20-6-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by prisoneronashipoffools

I also find adults using children as political footballs and placing them in a situation to be open to such attacks, to be disgraceful as well.

I actually agree with that. However, one would hope other adults would refrain from mocking/insulting children, even if those children are being used in an exploitative way.

I couldn't agree more with you are right, on that point
Kids are been used for propaganda a lot now that i have seen even in Sryia

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

And we wonder why our youth act like fools, great role models.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Wow.

Don't get me wrong, I can, in a round-about way, see how some people wouldn't like this song, nor want their kids told by the school to sing it. Listen to the words the kids are READING and trying to sing, and replace America with anything, I'm sure a lot more people would have a problem if the listened closely and understood this song is political flag waving at it's best, and indoctrination at it's worst.

"I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today" Would you? Is that why enlistment is in record low numbers?

But my friends, someone needs to punch that guy on the left in the face, several times, until he shuts the heck up.

I don't have a problem with that song or the kids singing it, or it being a school endorsed situation, but if I did, there is a time and place to voice that, and embarrassing a bunch of kids, before acting like a spoiled 3 year old in front of them, is not that place.

Unreal. Crazy. Sad. But, not at all surprising.

Think long and hard about the fact that some of you are saying this man doesn't deserve his right to free speech, while the kids sing a song about defending freedom and liberty.

Think long and hard about how twisted your inner logic must be for that to make any sense.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I think the cop(?) standing in the background should have asked the animal shouting burn in hell and the other guy waving his hands around to calm down or risk being removed forcefully.

Iam not a proponent of police brutality or force, but you have to ruin the kids day cause of you agenda. Grow up.

Let the kids sing! it dosent matter to the kids what song they are singing they dont have a political agenda. they just want to be proud and sing.

When people act like animals they should be treated like animals. Hell most animals act more civilized.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
When unparented children have children, they just never get a real chance to grow up.

And this is what you get. Huge children.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You know it really is amazing, not only do our young people not have respect for each other, but neither do the adults.

This is a fine example of why.

It pains me to see a nation so divided over matters that are so trivial in nature. Because America is a mixture of culture, it will never stand united. The States of America it should be called. We can break up states like political parties and start handing out passports to each political zone as to not offend anyone who is stupid enough to raise a ruckus at the wrong focus point.

Its the leaders that need to be ousted, and the people need to unite under one common theme if culture isnt going to be the saving wings of freedom.

And children should not suffer, because a handful of idiots want their 15 minutes of fame. If I knew anyone of those adults, I would have called them idiots to their faces.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Ban a song??? Are you an American? Burn books too? 1984/Farenhiet451 much? We don't ban songs, books, words, thoughts or anything here, all this banning of food etc has to stop....this is NOT Nazi Germany...you don't like it don't listen.

And we don't ban religion or God......oh does that word offend you?

God God God

America America America

GOD BLESS AMERICA

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Want to ban me now?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

So what do kids that are subject to this kind of abusive insanity grow into ?

USA is probably one of the most disgusting nations on earth when it comes to brainwashing children

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

But this was OK and was done in our schools......

100's of videos like this...I could be here all day posting them....I guess it's OK if your worshiping a person....I think it's evil.
edit on 21-6-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

But what people fail to realize is your rights are not boundless...your rights end when they infringe on someone else's and this is definitely a case of infringing on someone else's...and being threatening to boot.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

"I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today" Would you? Is that why enlistment is in record low numbers?

What makes you believe enlistment is in record low numbers? If there are record low numbers of new enlistments, it is due to the current Administration's forcing of budget cuts (though it's hard to understand a "budget cut" since there's been no actual budget for, what?, about 3 years now?); it's not due to a shortage of willing volunteers. If the military cannot pay them, they cannot hire them.

However, if you're making reference to how many are willing to voluntarily defend their Country, then you should know:

Record low enlistment (over a 35 year period) was in 2005: Army's Recruiting Lowest in Years

Beginning in 2009, the military met all it's annual recruiting goals: U.S. military recruitment has a banner year

And they did it again last year: Recruiting Command accomplishes 2011 missions

Obviously, numbers for 2012 won't be reported until much later this year.

There remains no shortage of brave U.S. men and women willing to write the ultimate check for their fellow citizens and, if need be, cash it. So, to answer to your question, YES, they would, indeed, "gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today."

And should the day ever come (and I doubt that it will) when NO ONE else will do it, WE will still defend our Country and everyone in it. Native Americans are the highest enlistment group, per capita, than anyone else in the entire U.S. "Indeed, she said, Native Americans account for less than 1 percent of the total registered population of the United States, yet they provide more military members per capita than any other ethnic group. At the same time, she added, "we utilize veterans benefits less than any other group." (source: MILITARY TIMES ARTICLE

**********************************************************************************************************************

Lastly, though I'm using my response to you to make this statement, please know that I am *not* aiming this statement at you ~ which is why I separated this section from my answer to you. This is absolutely *not* an attack of any sort against you, personally. I'm simply using your assertion of "record low enlistment" (as though it were a known fact) to prove a point: the Internet is better than having a library in your living room because it takes much less time to look anything up. We (as in each of us, individually) must STOP taking random words, bits of information and news reports as truth. The truth is easily found with just a few keystrokes.

I joined this site after many years of lurking because of the "Deny Ignorance" motto and, better yet, because so many of the former members truly did work hard to deny ignorance. I guess my timing was bad as it seems as soon as I joined, so many of the older members began dropping away out of discouragement.
Fewer and fewer newer members were/are working as hard to deny ignorance. Ignorance is being forced down our throats on a daily basis. We must, as individuals, take the time, opportunity and personal responsibility to source the truth for ourselves. It is only vital.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Vanilla Ice has really hit rock bottom. Poor guy.
edit on 21-6-2012 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

God has Blessed the USA but will He continue? With this behavior, I wonder.

The answer to that is no. If you do not take care of what he gives you, he gives it to someone else who will take care of it in your stead. Which is what is happening to the country right now. For one thing we are not to go telling people they will burn in hell. Christians that even say you burn in hell do not even know what "hell" is. There are no flames there, it's just the endless death of the grave, it is nothingness. Moreover we are not to judge, but to forgive, for having mercy and forgiveness is how we recieve mercy and forgiveness.

This is also why the first few centuries of christians refused to hold any public office, we are not supposed to seek power. Many claim the name of Christ who do not belong to him, and the proof is in their actions as he said it would be.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Nice to see the partisan system of divide and conquer is still going strong.

As an outsider, it seems that 70% of America completely swallows the BS and isn't capable of an original opinion against their precious political party.

Almost every post on ATS coming out of America seems to be on a political, racial or religious divide. And that is actually pretty scary.

Precisely what I was thinking too. This is what the MSM and their political pendulum has done to the society in general (atleast in some states/cities of the country). Many folks have the least idea about the political ideaology itself let alone calling people with their party representation such as Republican or Democrat/Liberal.

Then again, thats what people will do if they're sitting idle or have a low self esteem and drive in comparison to the mainstream bread winner whose day to day to struggle is so intense that they barely have time to reflect back upon the political issues let alone social issues.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I find disgust on both sides. Not the children, because they are actually the victims here. I find it disgusting that any politician would use children as a political tool period. I don't care if it is a scum bag Republican or a scum bag Democrat. That's right they are all scum bags. I find it disgusting that these low life so called adults would heckle and say these things to these children. They could possibly be some of the stupidest people I have seen on video in a while. For GODS sake leave children out of the Political agendas from both sides. GOD I really wish every one of those human paraquat's could be charged with something including the politician. These are the people that make the rest of the world look at us and say" How the hell did anyone ever like these people called Americans. Sad day indeed for this country. Sorry for my rant.
edit on 6/21/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/21/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

For one thing we are not to go telling people they will burn in hell. Christians that even say you burn in hell do not even know what "hell" is.

Finally ! A christian that gets it. Star for you my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join