It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Vengeance

Originally posted by Lannister
Say what you want about Alex Jones, but he was spot on with this. That inbred monster and her family (that includes a prince wishing to return as a virus) has been a parasite to the English people for hundreds of years. 80% of the English hate her. Only the drooling morons of the country actually support her.

Then perhaps I'm one of your so called moron's and your obviously a prize twonk. 80% hate her? Your trumping out your trap

Really now look at the history of that family and if the inbreeding or the fact that they're German (or translyvanian, or Norman... which is it now?) isn't enough, we can start with Diana and move on down to the mad King beheading his wives because he got sick of them... or the mad King that divided an entire colony and created the United States because he was a spoiled brat... or the mad King that sent ships of prisoners on a boat and created Australia because his bs laws packed the prisons with free people. A thousand years of constant war, murder, blood, hatred, eugenics, and genocide all in the name of royalty. If you support that then there's not much I can say. I guess some people just like being ruled over by wannabe gods.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Say what you want about Alex Jones, but he was spot on with this. That inbred monster and her family (that includes a prince wishing to return as a virus) has been a parasite to the English people for hundreds of years. 80% of the English hate her. Only the drooling morons of the country actually support her.

Then perhaps I'm one of your so called moron's and your obviously a prize twonk. 80% hate her? Your trumping out your trap

Really now look at the history of that family and if the inbreeding or the fact that they're German (or translyvanian, or Norman... which is it now?) isn't enough, we can start with Diana and move on down to the mad King beheading his wives because he got sick of them... or the mad King that divided an entire colony and created the United States because he was a spoiled brat... or the mad King that sent ships of prisoners on a boat and created Australia because his bs laws packed the prisons with free people. A thousand years of constant war, murder, blood, hatred, eugenics, and genocide all in the name of royalty. If you support that then there's not much I can say. I guess some people just like being ruled over by wannabe gods.

And some people talk out of their dirt box.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

And some people talk out of their dirt box.

You know it's just like these 20% to completely deny their history and call everyone else a nut... hey that must be where all this propaganda started! Next we'll hear how the queen has no power and she's just a figurehead even though she own both Canada and Australia and shuts down parliament at will. But why bother? Let's just hand her a tower, built by slaves, brick by brick, and change a historical landmark in the name of royalty. It's her jubile! This is when all brits get the day off to worship their overlord!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by HumanCondition
At the end of the day he is right, and that is all that really matters.
The queen is a slag and she does not care about the people, she is obviously happy for them to live like dogs.
The monarchy is responsible for horrible crimes against humanity and they really should be in jail.

Ignorance is bliss and of course ignorant Englishmen will continue to support them. But it is understandable as facing reality would be quite shocking for most.

Genius.......the Queen is a slag? Have any evidence of that? Thought she was married to the same person for over 60 years? Unless you have video / photographic otherwise, that is a totally ridiculous comment.

If you don't like her, then fair enough. Can't call someone with one partner for over 60 years a slag though......
Clearly that is not what I meant by slag.
You are just ignoring 99% percent of my post, why? Because you cant rebut it.
You know I am right, its just too hard to admit.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I really am piddling myself here with you "so much better" people. So what great country do you hail from because I doubt very much that yours has a better history

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well, only read the first page and really couldn't be arsed to read the rest of the garbage posted on here.

Seems to me like quite a lot of non-Brits have quite an obsession about our Queen.
Pretty strange really when you realise that she has absolutely zero impact or effect on their lives at all.
So one has to ask why the obsession?

The Queen costs every man, woman and child in the UK approximately 85pence a year, not a great burden really is it.

Yeah, her and her family are pretty removed from everyday folk and their cares and concerns but who cares?
I really don't see the problem as long as she never interferes in the running and governing of this country I think she'll just continue being viewed as a quaint anachronism etc.....and quite a lot of people really enjoy the pomp and circumstance and ceremony etc - where's the problem in that, especially when it is of no concern of non-Brits really.

So again, why the obsession?

Seems to me this thread is just another vehicle for people to spew their anti-UK hatred and bigotry.
edit on 18/6/12 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I agree mate and I find it hilarious that they hide their country of origin

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Throughout history there have always been those humans who come out and proclaim themselves to be Royalty, or superior in some way to the rest of us...even though they ALL grow old and die, bleed red like the rest of us. What makes these people so different, or special? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. We are all the same, we are all human. So why have we allowed ourselves to become enslaved to these people and their make believe systems? Until we decide that enough is enough...our species will never be truly free. The people of the world must stand together against the few self proclaimed "ruling elite" and figure out a brand new way to live. Our time on this earth is limited, why can we not maximize our ability to be happy? Rather than continue to be subjugated by a small minority that dictates and have been dictating how the rest of the humans on this planet should live. I propose that we end our enslavement once and for all...humanity needs a new revolution....one that will free us from monetary systems and these self proclaimed Royals.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I'm American. Who's hiding?

link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
Throughout history there have always been those humans who come out and proclaim themselves to be Royalty, or superior in some way to the rest of us...even though they ALL grow old and die, bleed red like the rest of us. What makes these people so different, or special? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. We are all the same, we are all human. So why have we allowed ourselves to become enslaved to these people and their make believe systems? Until we decide that enough is enough...our species will never be truly free. The people of the world must stand together against the few self proclaimed "ruling elite" and figure out a brand new way to live. Our time on this earth is limited, why can we not maximize our ability to be happy? Rather than continue to be subjugated by a small minority that dictates and have been dictating how the rest of the humans on this planet should live. I propose that we end our enslavement once and for all...humanity needs a new revolution....one that will free us from monetary systems and these self proclaimed Royals.

Then get out from behind your keyboard and sort your OWN countries problems out!

link   

I have to agree too, and I am proud of my English surname and heritage.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Then why come out with the crap your spouting? Most of your countryman (and ladies) are good people, then there are burks that seem to be experts on the United Kingdom

Ever heard the phrase people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

edit on 18/6/12 by Dark Vengeance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Well, only read the first page and really couldn't be arsed to read the rest of the garbage posted on here.

Seems to me like quite a lot of non-Brits have quite an obsession about our Queen.
Pretty strange really when you realise that she has absolutely zero impact or effect on their lives at all.
So one has to ask why the obsession?

The Queen costs every man, woman and child in the UK approximately 85pence a year, not a great burden really is it.

Yeah, her and her family are pretty removed from everyday folk and their cares and concerns but who cares?
I really don't see the problem as long as she never interferes in the running and governing of this country I think she'll just continue being viewed as a quaint anachronism etc.....and quite a lot of people really enjoy the pomp and circumstance and ceremony etc - where's the problem in that, especially when it is of no concern of non-Brits really.

So again, why the obsession?

Seems to me this thread is just another vehicle for people to spew their anti-UK hatred and bigotry.
edit on 18/6/12 by Freeborn because: typo

I called it 2 posts above yours. In comes the "she has no real power" argument.

Queen dissolves Canadian Parliament for third time in 3 years

Queen dissolves Canadian Parliament for third time in 3 years

Queen shuts down Canadian parliament to avoid Harper ouster

I am anti United Kingdom because I believe that Scotland, Ireland and Wales should be independent. I believe it to be treason to accept a United Kingdom and that the politians that do accept it spit on their ancestors. Regardless of that, I'm not anti British. I'm part English myself. I am against the monster that sits on that throne and her family that has done nothing but bring pain and suffering to this world. There is a difference.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Then why come out with the crap your spouting? Most of your countryman (and ladies) are good people, then there are burks that seem to be experts on the United Kingdom

Ever heard the phrase people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

edit on 18/6/12 by Dark Vengeance because: (no reason given)

See but I never said America didn't have it's problems. I don't support our President just because he's our President. But some Brits seems to accept anything their royalty says or does without question and even view it as blasphemy to speak out against them.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Fair enough, you are obviously the voice of the UK and know what the UK want

Just don't visit us or else you might find yourself examining the decor in the Tower

Why not put YOUR efforts into sorting out YOUR own country and leave ours to us

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Fair enough, you are obviously the voice of the UK and know what the UK want

Just don't visit us or else you might find yourself examining the decor in the Tower

Why not put YOUR efforts into sorting out YOUR own country and leave ours to us

I don't speak for anyone, especially the UK, but if you watch the video the OP posted YOUR propaganda from YOUR country is all over OUR magazine covers and news. I think that gives me the right to have an opinion.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lannister

First of all, The Queen has no real power.

I live in the UK, have worked in various jobs and roles etc.....I've followed politics since the early 80's and I assure you, The Queen has no power - but of course you'll know better than me??

I am anti United Kingdom because I believe that Scotland, Ireland and Wales should be independent.

But it has nothing to do with you at all.
It is up to the people of the four countries that comprise the UK.
Scotland will get a chance to vote on independance very soon.
The vast majority of people in Northern Ireland are in favour of remaining in the Union.
To be honest I'm not that sure about Wales.
There is an increasing number of people in England who want an English parliament whilst retaining The Union.

I believe it to be treason to accept a United Kingdom

On what grounds?
Certainly not according to English or Scottish Law.

and that the politians that do accept it spit on their ancestors

And why would they do that?
What is the point?

. Regardless of that, I'm not anti British.

Well you certainly seem it.

I'm part English myself.

Part English?????

I'm fully, 100% English, so what?

We Brits aren't like Americans etc......the whole concept of Irish / Italian American is ridiculous and reeks of a desperation to cling onto some national heritage and culture.

I am against the monster that sits on that throne and her family that has done nothing but bring pain and suffering to this world.

How has Queen Elizabeth 'done nothing but bring pain and suffering to the world'?

All I seem to have read is emotion and very little if any reasoning at all.

There is a difference.

Well if there is you've done a very poor job of explaining it so far.

link   

I really am piddling myself here with you "so much better" people. So what great country do you hail from because I doubt very much that yours has a better history
If you think that Britain has a good history you are either a psychopath or very very dumb.

link   

Trying to avoid the facts like this just proves you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Vengeance

It's not just my country, it's all countries problem...there have always been kings, queens, dictators, rulers who should never be able to force the rest of us into slavery. Take a look at the world....take a good long hard look and tell me what is wrong. We are all slaves, and there are systems in place that keep us from being able to truly be free upon this earth. Something has to change....let us start by getting completely rid of the very idea of Royal people...and move on from there.
edit on 18-6-2012 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2012 by AutOmatIc because: spelling

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join