It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorite storm 'smashed the Earth 12,000 years ago and killed off a prehistoric people'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hey there Mister that is one hell’va kawinkadink

[url=http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/2012-and-the-pyramids-at-giza/]http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/2012-and-the-pyramids-at-giza/[/ur l]

Text
2012 and the Pyramids at Giza…

by Charles Marcello

Whether you believe something will happen in 2012 or not, is not important… The fact is that the planetary alignment matches layout of Pyramids at Giza on 12.3.12 and this will happen just 18 days before 12.21.12. … 6 plus 6 plus 6 = 18… Even the most ardent skeptics have to admit, that is one hell’va kawinkadink indeed!!!

edit on 17-6-2012 by redneck13 because: m

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
Hey there Mister that is one hell’va kawinkadink

[url=http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/2012-and-the-pyramids-at-giza/]http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/2012-and-the-pyramids-at-giza/[/ur l]

Text
2012 and the Pyramids at Giza…

by Charles Marcello

Whether you believe something will happen in 2012 or not, is not important… The fact is that the planetary alignment matches layout of Pyramids at Giza on 12.3.12 and this will happen just 18 days before 12.21.12. … 6 plus 6 plus 6 = 18… Even the most ardent skeptics have to admit, that is one hell’va kawinkadink indeed!!!

edit on 17-6-2012 by redneck13 because: m

dude thats deep......as i said Mr ibrahim says...khufus is mercury, khafres is venus...BUT....menkaure is earth..

doest that mean earth and saturn clash lol

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

what are you harping on about.....

the antidulivean RACE......and certain jewish gnostics, believe that there were DEMI GODS....

what are you confused about......you got a google bar.....google the great flood of 10,000 bc...and find out WHO believes this....then maybe you will notice that all these modern fake science reports claiming that we have things that old....is all BS.

and if your a christian...this is blasphemy....as they believe the earths 6ooo yrs old

moron

edit on 17-6-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I think that means someone is trying to tell you something
Since you are the one that was resurrected perhaps you could shed some light on the subject.
The Pharaoh did not do so well up against Moses
edit on 17-6-2012 by redneck13 because: .

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
confirming a meteor hit earth is one thing, but claiming it killed off people and animals and caused extinction is another thing.

all science is is one dubious "fact", then ten thousand theories.

they don't know for sure, so they shouldn't speculate, that isn't science its science fiction.

i'm literally sick and tired of scientists and their speculation which they later claim is fact to further their prestige in the hopes of being stars in the eyes of their colleagues and field.

every scientific article i ever read starts off with "scientists think...(insert asinine theory)".

but i do respect scientists that actually accomplish something tangible, like putting a man on the moon.

the rest are nerds craving attention and fame.

edit on 17-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

You don't know how science works, do you? Without speculation, we wouldn't have hypotheses, and therefore wouldn't have scientific theories. But then again, you don't know what a theory is, either.

It boils down to this: if scientists didn't speculate, they would NEVER learn anything. Please don't ever go into the scientific field. You will be laughed out of any classroom, and I want to save you the embarrassment and save the actual scientists from wasting their time with you.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Years ago when I saw these structures I thought that they might of been erected to protect against common rock showers from meteors.

Ancient air-raid shelter, I like it!

Nice thinking man.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

TWISI once made a thread on a Younger Dryas event. I chimed in quite heavily in that one.

This seems to be referencing the same event. Harte and Hanslune should be by any moment to explain to us how all those drumlin hills are NOT caused by flooding related to a massive impact event.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I am not particularly Christian but I have seen the 6000 year argument thrown around a lot.

I know that this figure has been calculated by the length of the life of characters mentioned in the bible but was it Christians who calculated this or opposers/athiests? I'm pretty sure that only a handfull of christians believe that 6000 year old earth crap.

Seriously, I think someone would have to be delusional to believe that stuff. Time is a measurement made by man.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
it didn't kill off ALL of them, obviously..

do you want me to do it again?

i will if you don't take me to your leader!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

ok..but then we have this small issue of..NO EVIDENCE of civilisation...before 6000 years....thats why i find it interesting

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Have any of you heard of the "Carolina Bays"?
They were created about 13,000 years ago and are visible today
in North and South Carolina.
Go to Google Earth and search near McColl SC.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

The Pharaoh did not do so well up against Moses

ouch ...we raised moses....moses was a title meaning "born of"......he ran and lived in the desert.....and when he tried to help the people he freed.....they ignored him and followed Herod and his golden cow thingy....

from being the pharaohs favourite "son" who had the best of evrything....sacrificing everything for nothing

i think it was him that didnt do well......peace

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Gobekli Tepe has been dated to aprox . 11,000 years ago ..

Gobekli Tepe

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Could be related to this event?
Researchers study woolly mammoth for clues on climate change

And how do they know this again? did they built a time Machine? and saw it happened personally for themselves?

Let me guess aren't these the same Scientists that are pushing for evidence on Global warming?
edit on 17-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
surely 12,000 years ago wasn't prehistoric...

you know givin the dating and carbon dating.of such structures and remains...

im sure dinos were not stumbling round 12,000 years ago...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

Yes, and those ruins were deliberately buried.....or were they?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

no evidence of civiliation before 6000BC..

do more reading sir...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Aweful lot of big rocks hitting Earth.

How about scientist shut up when they dont know. For once.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JDINFOWARRIOR

I guess they didn't live to say "It doesn't work!"

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
In your initial post your link showed four sites where there was melted glass, one in South Carolina... With the current theory that the Yucatan was hit by a meteor, it comes to mind looking at the coastal shape of South and North Carolina, that they have a hollowed/rounded/crescent shaped shoreline. Could an impact have sunk the area of impact and it be just off the coast of both states, thus the shape of the western edge of the impact is now coastline and the interior sunken?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join