It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE:WorldStarHipHop brainwashing America - My view on black society..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is my response to a thread about "WorldStarHipHop" .. thread here

**Note: This is a very serious topic to me and many others, which is overlooked in North America today. This thread or post is by no means racist, I do not even THINK on those terms as I am a spiritual being who belives and sees humanity as One, not as division of culture and colour...

So please to those who feel this is aimed at you, try not to take offense or loose your cool.. again this is something serious in North America, and needs attention I belive. I would like to open this thread for debate, information, as opinions of course. Do not feud over this matter, as it's bigger then all of us here on ats.

(Pasted from the thread replied too - Love is an art)
This is one of the most IMPORTANT topics needing attention in NORTH AMERICA. Blacks and all the wiggers thinking they are a different "BADDER" species then the rest of mankind.. and this brainwash is being fed to the black societies of North America every second of the every day.. for decades now. This is terrorism on the mind in my eyes.. and needs SERIOUS attention from American-authorities.

The rapping, hiphop, clothes, street-status/rep, being the baddest/toughest, this "cool" mentality, movies, tv shows, the internet .... the list goes on! All these things are tools in brainwashing the blck society, which has a big influence on the whites as I have witnessed myself throughout my life. American-Black culture is so over-advertised, it is having a HUGE increase of growth here in Canada as well. At 20 years of age.. I've seen the influence BOOM, trust me.. its sick and lost.

Whats worse in my eyes as a white-Canadian; MANY blacks feel they are a superior-race over the whites and the rest of the World, and they are the TRUE rascists of modern society. Call me what you want, and say all the crap you want.. its more then true, its self-destructing the black society. Authorities need to TRULY help out this "image" that is on-going for the black society. HIPHOP IS SO OLD SCHOOOL AND CRAPP ANYMORE.... Same Shi* different "song", and its lyrically sickening to listen too.

Being vibrational and emotional beings - humans. It is so easy to influence our states of being and keep us "stuck" in a specific vibrational rate (Some will understand what I'm talking about here..). This Vibration is very low for the human being and will keep them NUMB. And if you truly look at the image of the modern-american-black-society.. those who fit the pool, are pretty numb with all this brainwashing in their reality and the confusion they have in life.

Another BIG problem the black-soeciety of America faces is drugs on the street.. Heroin, meth, crack etc.. It's pretty fu**ed up to witness with your own eyes, especially when its shown on Tv

As an awakening being; I have a feeling or sense that some hidden precense wants the blacks of America to suffer.. this might be far out there.. but simular to the Holocaust on the Jews, but instead of death.. this is brainwash, and slowly killing the spirit of Blacks in America.

To add one more thing; this whole "whites are racist" thing is just feeding the fire of the black society.. I dont understand why they (blacks) feel whites are so against them and racist when in REALITY the majority of racists anymore are the blacks, and they HATE whites. Its sick

America needs a government to play janitor and clean up all the messes they have made in thier society. Canada being the neighboor as wel as being VERY influenced by American culture.. needs to start doing the same. North America has gotten so F'd up since the last WWar which most people now dont remember or have only heard about.. those in power know what they are doing with their countries and its evident when MASSES of races are falling into numbness and ignorance...

For those thinking I'm against blacks... I'm a "racist" and I'm singling out the black community of America.. just shut up -_- So tired of that crap. I am simply responding to a thread concerning this topic which needs attention, and giving a piece of my mind. I have black friends, I use to be hiphop/rap listener daily etc .. but I woke up from that mess and realized how brainwashed I was becoming (thank god

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I suppose you believe MTV is for Caucasians only? All media is designed to mislead us. Believe it or not but African Americans are not a majority in the U.S.A and thus cannot possibly be the largest drug abusers. This thread lacks to deliver, sort of like the EURO 2012.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Another BIG problem the black-soeciety of America faces is drugs on the street.. Heroin, meth, crack etc.. It's pretty fu**ed up to witness with your own eyes, especially when its shown on Tv

illegal\and legal drugs which are now illegal drugs have been being sold on the black market ever since there was a black market. how is it "black societys" problem? all races and countries have junkies thats why its a world wide trade.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

This is my response to a thread about "WorldStarHipHop"

Then why didn't you put it in that thread? Do we really need another one?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
if people would have paid close attention to 2 of the most important groups in this genre.. N.W.A. and Public Enemy a lot of turmoil in out past and present could have been avoided but left unchecked it's evolved into a monster a monster created by "the man" planting the seeds of hate in the form of dollar signs into these kids that are essentially powder kegs itching to explode.. "the man" surgically removed their black empowerment message and replaced it with a more profitable lyric about big booties, gold chains, exotic high priced liquor, s.u.v.'s.. etc.. so when we walk down the street and see a couple of young black men standing on the corner and we freeze in fear of the unknown.. thank "the man".

common sense could save the world.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

why did you come here and respond if you didnt care? the other thread was about the website, my point is about the state of black-society-America (Canada too..)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Its not about drugs or blacks being the only race in America.. are you people really that dull to miss the point?

The opint of my post + thread, is the imagery taken on by the YOUTH of black-society.. we all see it, I've experienced for a short period, and I have friends who are stuck in this "lifestyle" (white friends too of course).

Please stop responding about colour dominance, there is none here. Whites have this fake-hiphop-image and lifestyle too, but where did it originate from ? Black society America.. stick with the thread and respond with sense and something worth responding back to please.

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

Its not about drugs or blacks being the only race in America.. are you people really that dull to miss the point?

The opint of my post + thread, is the imagery taken on by the YOUTH of black-society.. we all see it, I've experienced for a short period, and I have friends who are stuck in this "lifestyle" (white friends too of course).

Please stop responding about colour dominance, there is none here. Whites have this fake-hiphop-image and lifestyle too, but where did it originate from ? Black society America.. stick with the thread and respond with sense and something worth responding back to please.

~ Love is an art

if its not about drugs why do you use drugs to support your argument?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by n3mesis

Yse I agree with what you say.. the image comes from "the man"..

Regardless of what has been mis-interpretated and whhere problems originated from.. the point is these indivduals who are stuck in the hiphop era of racial dominance, of iggnorance and no self-control.. need help from the authorities. Cleaning those up so they can realize there is much more to life then gold, money, "bit*hes, cars, alcohol and whatever else Young Money throws at these kids lol

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

argument? Am I arguing with anyone my friend? .. Im stating opinion and my view on a cultural state of America today.

Drugs happen to be destroying many socieites; but those who life the hiphop lifestyle are told its cool to do drugs etc.. its pressure then its numbness

Love is an art

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I know all sorts of people that are in 'this' lifestyle, you name the race.

Whites have this fake-hiphop-image and lifestyle too

Don't play the race card and expect me not to use it against you.

but where did it originate from

You tell me? Muhammad Ali?

Let me just get straight to the point, We're all on ATS for a reason, we could be tuned in to BET or MTV but we choose not to. It's politics and mass brainwashing not to mention consumerism. Hence your thread is still a waste of bandwidth.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by DocHolidaze

argument? Am I arguing with anyone my friend? .. Im stating opinion and my view on a cultural state of America today.

Drugs happen to be destroying many socieites; but those who life the hiphop lifestyle are told its cool to do drugs etc.. its pressure then its numbness

Love is an art

sorry i used the word argument, but any opinion put up in a public forum for debate, is technically an argument, i don't believe you have any malicious intent with your argument. i still would like to know why you use drugs in your "opinion" but when i debated your "opinion" u made a blanket response to my reply and another Ats users "saying this isn't about drugs or......", if you are going to put your "opinion" up for debate be prepared to have it challenged.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
There have been many people who've shared your view, off the top of my head comes the name Delores Tucker. These people have blamed societies ills on Jazz music, then it was Rock n' Roll music, then Heavy Metal music, and now its HipHop music. Unfortunately, and ironically, your self-righteous attitude is filled with hate and ignorance. "I am a spiritual being... I am a righteous being who is fighting those evil doers!" Blah.. blah.. blah... Let's be real, you use this pseudo-spiritual identity to try and give credibility to your anger and hate. It doesn't work.

Art is always the reflection of society, to point at it and shout your anti-hiphop spiel is nonsense. Even that site, as vile as it is, is merely a reaction to the reality of what is going on in the streets. If you want to do something, go into these neighborhoods, make some friends and do whatever you can to help THEM change that culture. You, sitting on the sidelines, yelling about how they need to change isn't helping no one. You really want to help change this culture, study up on the multi-facited influences which have not only historically created this culture, but keeps it going. Trust me, the rabbit hole is deep and a website is very low on that list.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

your posts are pointless and really dont serve this thread or yourself as this topic obviously isnt an issue to you. STOP responding and do yourself and myself a favour..

No race card dumby, I do not think on those terms.. get over yourself and get back to the original life you are currently living.

Thank you lol

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

My hate ? :O are you serious... the only people to respond here are people who are un-serious about the topic being talked about, and people who enjoy arguing for life's sake because they have no lives... this issue in North Ameria is A BIG PROBLEM. I dont care about your opinions, me being spiritual has nothing to do with anything.. but my view on humanity.. get over yourself, and open your average mind human.

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Dude, I understand where you are coming from but your post is in no way more important than any other ATSer's post. You could have added this to the original thread.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

For entertainment purposes.

We'll if your thread is ATS worthy then you wouldn't have a problem defending it.

No race card dumby, I do not think on those terms.. get over yourself and get back to the original life you are currently living.

Do you have any kids? No? Thought so, Do you have a remote control? Better yet why not just unplug your telly or watch some enlightening hip hop videos on youtube?. I'm sorry but Justin Beiber started rapping and Mac Miller is encouraging people to live a lie.

Blacks and all the wiggers thinking they are a different "BADDER" species then the rest of mankind.. and this brainwash is being fed to the black societies of North America every second of the every day.. for decades now. This is terrorism on the mind in my eyes.. and needs SERIOUS attention from American-authorities.

And again you ask me not to bring out the race card? Let's just get something straight and I'm sure all of us will agree on this. There's nothing that can make you feel more superior or bad a** than heavy metal. Your thread should be based on music as a whole and not world star hip hop.
edit on 13-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

My hate ? :O are you serious... the only people to respond here are people who are un-serious about the topic being talked about, and people who enjoy arguing for life's sake because they have no lives... this issue in North Ameria is A BIG PROBLEM. I dont care about your opinions, me being spiritual has nothing to do with anything.. but my view on humanity.. get over yourself, and open your average mind human.

~ Love is an art

Excuse me sir, ummm.... but your ego is showing.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I dont need to defend anything guy.. Im just trying to bring forth a topic on Ats, that I belive deserves awareness and attention Nationally.

You trying to be the smart ass responder doesn't help my intention of this thread.. If you dont agree that hiphop imagery is taking over the minds and lifestyle of the youth in black society; then please go to the Ats search bar, and search for things that serve a benefit to you. Stop wasting your time getting the last word and trying to be a smart ass..

I belive this is a serious issue once again, if you dont, the internet is full of entertainment, go play with your self buddy.. just stop respoding and derailing my thread please.. its annoying for me and others reading.

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Your excused ma'am.. is this thread about Ego? Partially I guess.. it is ego that is put on steriods in the hiphop life.

But my ego has nothing to do with my concern for peoples of the topic here. Your previous post had nothing to do with the concern being talked about.. and that "spiritual blah blah" was pretty rude to me. So defensive-ego you get..

~ Love is an art

<<   2 >>

join