It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret of ageing found: Japanese scientists pave way to everlasting life

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
At first glance, I thought the article was just one of those ads that's usually on the ATS site, so I started wondering if my ABP plugin stopped working.

You know, one of the ads that's like "ACAI BERRY FOUND TO PROLONG LIFE, ORDER TOHP SEEKRUT REESURCH TODAY FOR ONLY 18 PAYMENTS OF $29.95!!!!!1"

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Overpopulation is a myth perpetrated on us to leave us with a feeling of increasingly scarce resources. You do realize that we still pay farmers to not grow crops, right? And any trip to the midwest will show rather quickly that land itself isn't rare by any stretch of the imagination. Not even going to mention the "we are running out of oil" garbage that keeps prices artificial.

Its amazing that people on here believe we are dominated by these unseen forces, be it Trilateral Commission, Illuminati, MJ-12 what have you, and yet they buy the false paradigms that these entities put forth as fact.

Man has rediscovered a way to lengthen lifespan and too many say its a bad thing. Can you imagine the breakthroughs Einstein may have made given another 50 or 100 years?

This is an amazing discovery that should be heralded and given resources ten-fold to perfect... but instead people will spend more money on trying to figure out how it could possibly be that cancer is on the rise in a country that eats nothing but saturated fats and artificial preservatives... Thank goodness the Japanese have some sense...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FauxRedHead
reply to post by hellzdoms

Well, they better hurry up and solve the problem, cause after the nuclear disaster, the people living in Japan aren't going to be around much longer. The ocean life is glowing...their food supply. And they've all been poisoned. I just hope reacter 4 doesn't spill!
I wonder if radiation poisoning effects your looks...

Note- Probably someone already answered your question.

Yeah it does change your future children and so forth, I'm not too sure about looks when you are a fully grown human. I think it is ashame that they are killing their food supply. Thats why I would suggest not getting any sea food from the easternhemisphere

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
i think that the ones that do take the pill and live forever should be sent to a different planet so that the ones that are ok with dying can live on earth because sooner or later their gonna be conflict between the two. Most likely the eternal ones will eventually suppress or take advantage of those that are fine with the age-death process and feel more supreme. As to this whole thing though i think its a fake and besides we don't deserved that privilege yet until we stop holding our own people back along with raping the earth

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

Before that they should worry about the radiations that are coming out of their mess and create something that make them harmless... or at least provide the human body with the protection against it. But i guess their priorities are elsewhere... I doubt their discovery - would it work extending lifespan - will protect them from radiations.

I figure that the rich will get it first...
It will be probably made out of a rich so material that non of us poor people can afford.
They usually do that with things that can cure you...Make you pay the highest price.
I have a feeling that they will get something done. Especially the Japs. We know what they are capable off!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
At first glance, I thought the article was just one of those ads that's usually on the ATS site, so I started wondering if my ABP plugin stopped working.

You know, one of the ads that's like "ACAI BERRY FOUND TO PROLONG LIFE, ORDER TOHP SEEKRUT REESURCH TODAY FOR ONLY 18 PAYMENTS OF $29.95!!!!!1"

Well Sir...
You came to the right place.
For you today I have ACAI Strawberry that I found in my garden of eden that made me eternal and my wrinkles disappear (Although I ain't got any and I'm 16) I will offer you that for a better price of $39.95 in only 15 monthly payments!!!!!!!
You can not miss out on a deal like that

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Japanese people truly are the smartest people in the #ing world.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by draco49

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Ah, where to begin, where to begin? If women would just stop that nasty little habit of theirs, then there would be less babies to frustrate young males. It would be a lot less expensive for young males too! That way, young males could still continue to have all the sex they wanted with none of the bother of consequences.

Sex need not have consequences. You can dance around that whole "it takes two" argument, but it's the woman who physically has to incubate and give birth, so if they want to avoid pregnancy, they should take birth control. To be fair, I think the men should have to kick in the cost of the pill. It comes down to this... if you want to have sex, but don't want a baby, take the pill. Then, everyone can enjoy all the sex they want and the whole baby issue is taken out of the picture.

so quite typically men these days don't want to take any responsibility for anything, i gather? it's all about fun is it?

sad.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by draco49

Originally posted by Rosha
@Draco:
I love how its always women that get the pointy end of the stick..forced to keep risking their health and lives for what passes as 'contraception'...its gross. How about MEN start taking responsibility for their sperm and where they rut and dump it..and start using condoms (absolutely drug free and harmless to health contraception) - every time or..gosh darn it...just stop screwing around so much that so many women are having so many babies! So easy to fob responsibility off to others than take it for yourself.
What it boils down to though, if you really want depopulation so much? Then YOU GO FIRST!
Don't ask others to accept or do what you are not prepared to.

Hi Rosha

This isn't really a man vs woman debate, as far as I'm concerned. Both parties are responsible for preventing pregnancy, regardless of the method they choose.

Cheers!

Draco..do go re-read the post of yours I was responding directly to. Not once in it did you mention mutual responsibility in any form.

If you felt this way ( as you claim above) you should have written that instead of the claptrap you did.

Rosha.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

so quite typically men these days don't want to take any responsibility for anything, i gather? it's all about fun is it?

sad.

Well said.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Could an enzyme that controls C1q have been in the fruit of the tree of life?

Ahh eternal life my conspiracy mind is going into overdrive were will it take me oh here we go.

Could the 13 Family's of the illuminati be the 12 disciples and Mary or Satan. Maybe the Crucifixion story of Christ was a false flag and the real culprits were the ones whom he trusted most his disciples, were they given untold powers to turn on him maybe even given the gift/curse of immortal and they are all still around today, controlling the masses on behalf of their Dark agenda.

I love this subject about eternal life and I know its achievable with our current science, thinking of the possibilities and potential of the first man if he had taken this in his time would he be able to adapt when evolution is still effecting us mere mortals maybe our mutation would counter balance this and then the ones who haven't taken it would thrive while the immortal slowly ebb through existence as freaks and demons.

reminds me about a great film A Man From Earth

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Earlier characters in the bible lived long lives, that protein might of been altered in some way. Or were these gods Enki and Enlil in sumerian mythology have mastery over DNA and were able to do what we are not able to.
Of course it is believed that they lived on Nibiru and that planets rotation let them live hundreds of years longer because of the orbiting around their sun takes longer.
But another theory: Adam or Adamu, Noah had advance technology and were able to defeat that "protein" problem.

edit on 11-6-2012 by thetiler because: added thought

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
Draco..do go re-read the post of yours I was responding directly to. Not once in it did you mention mutual responsibility in any form.

If you felt this way ( as you claim above) you should have written that instead of the claptrap you did.

I don't need to re-read anything, or justify myself or my opinions to you. I politely responded to your post explaining my position. In later posts after the one you quoted, I explicitly explain that that I believe men and women have equal responsibility in conceiving a child. If you want to create typical female drama and throw out this BS outrage, that's your prerogative.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

sad.

Oh, so it's "typical" male behavior to want to enjoy sex? Women are just innocent victims of all the bad men out there that just want to get in their pants? And if you don't want to get pregnant, what else, besides fun, would sex be about? Do you even think before spouting off this neo-feminist drivel?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi
Overpopulation is a myth perpetrated on us to leave us with a feeling of increasingly scarce resources. You do realize that we still pay farmers to not grow crops, right? And any trip to the midwest will show rather quickly that land itself isn't rare by any stretch of the imagination. Not even going to mention the "we are running out of oil" garbage that keeps prices artificial.

Its amazing that people on here believe we are dominated by these unseen forces, be it Trilateral Commission, Illuminati, MJ-12 what have you, and yet they buy the false paradigms that these entities put forth as fact.

Man has rediscovered a way to lengthen lifespan and too many say its a bad thing. Can you imagine the breakthroughs Einstein may have made given another 50 or 100 years?

This is an amazing discovery that should be heralded and given resources ten-fold to perfect... but instead people will spend more money on trying to figure out how it could possibly be that cancer is on the rise in a country that eats nothing but saturated fats and artificial preservatives... Thank goodness the Japanese have some sense...

It's a very bad idea to prevent people from dying whilst still producing vast numbers of new people. It can only end one way. Yeah, land in the midwest may not be rare at the moment, but given the population expansion rate it won't be long before it is. Also, the population issue isn't just about us. If the planet is to survive, we have to maintain biodiversity of other species, and protect the habitats that support them. Those habitats are already being destoyed worldwide on a vast scale, to make way for human food production and biofuels etc. If the food chain collapses, we all die, people don't seem to realise that.
edit on 11-6-2012 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Given time I'm pretty sure they will figure out how to stop the ageging process.But that rises other issues,like over population problems.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This story reminds me of the movie, "Death Becomes Her." Those that have seen it will know what my point is. Basically the movie portrays a serum available (only to the utterly rich) which gives eternal life and also halts the aging process.

Two of the main characters (Meryl Streep & Goldie Hawn) begin to use it with great results, but the story eventually shows what a curse living forever becomes. It's made as a light-hearted comedy but worth a watch (maybe it really does happen!!!)

I could imagine similar consequences if it was to become a reality.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Even if it become the real deal when it comes to make the life longer, we the ordinary people won't have the opportunity to use it. Only rich people and high government officials will have this opportunity.
The possibility of a very long life is vastly attractive for TPTB, imagine the knowledge they can gather when they could live for 200 or 300 years. The so called "Illuminati" would outlive normal human beings and have knowledge of history, and its mistakes for their full benefits.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

About 4500 years ago , each person lived for about 800-900 years apiece. Imagine how many people would be in that one family after that individual kept on making babies for 900 years. At that time the earth was well populated but most were killed in wars and only the priveliged could live to age 900. The earth was protected by a canopy of mist that blocked out the cosmic rays that shorten life to only 70 years today. The sun's companion star became a nova and wiped out all life on the earth about 4000 years ago-except Noah and his Ark. The protein that produces longevity would barely survive todays blasts of radiation from space that pummle the earth daily today.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If it ever happens its great for young people but oldies like me don't want it, the idea of continuing in this clapped out body with the arthritis already in hold of many points of my body just scares me.

Thanks but no....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join